Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.

Go down 
+7
Primetyme199
Cu Bu
OU
captain organic
acccardinal12
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.    I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:43 pm

Primetyme199 wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
Why would Brock still be #4 coming off another loss? So he would have back to back losses with his last win being 18 months ago but that warrants a #4 ranking?

Because his 2 losses would be to 2 of the top 3 guys. He has beat Carwin and Mir.
He has also loss to Mir. That win over Carwin is now 18 months old. Also until Carwin gassed out he was proving to be the better fighter. But a win is a win, it's just becoming dated.

You can't say the Carwin win is 18 months old and kind of dismiss it if your going to hold the loss to Mir high when that was almost 4 years ago.

With that said, Lesnar hasn't fought in over a year so should he evn be ranked in the top 10 right now? Most rankings remove you when it's over a year since your last fight. IMO with a loss no way could he be in the top 5. I don't think he's in the top 5 right now.
Well the Mir loss was only brought up as a counter to the Mir win. It's been almost 2.5 years since Lesnar beat Mir now. Since then Mir is 4-1 and Brock is 1-1. Brock's key wins are getting old fast.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.    I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:49 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.    I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:24 pm

I've never ben a fan of Overeem and I am still not a Brock fan, though I appreciate he puts butts in seats and eyes on the tube. I am rooting for Brock that night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.    I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Wolf's threads are the perfect medicine for rainy days.
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.    I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:14 am

if we are basing this on who beats who well then brock is probably #4 right now. With a win imo he moves to #3. Now if he loses he goes down. Still based on who he can beat i'd keep him at #5 but of course rankings are based on win and activity wich brock hasnt had many lately so it #7 spot for him. Reem to #3. Now wen u look at it brocks losses would be against 3 people in the top 5.still not bad. Also antonio shoudnt be in the top ten and neither barnett, maybe barnett at #10 based n activity aginst the lesser comp. Werdum is too high up and nog shouldnt be given the boot yet, guys still got skill and s a danger to anyone in the division, unless its frank,lol. On a final thought cormier will be fighting for a title soon by this time next year
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.    I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:07 am

Brock will have the lineal title. NUMBER 1.

No I am kidding. But he'd be closer to number 1 now than he ever really was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.    I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:15 pm

Brock has enough people rooting for him for few good reasons, I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.    I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:23 pm

i really think Overeem is gonna smash him. Quick violent finish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.    I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to root for Brock Lesnar now.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2