Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... Empty
PostSubject: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:42 am

Who wants to see a Hendo-Rua rematch?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:02 am

I wish they just made Bones wait for Evans. Machida never deserved it and now we have to put Hendo on the shelf and give him another fight which is BS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:12 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
I wish they just made Bones wait for Evans. Machida never deserved it and now we have to put Hendo on the shelf and give him another fight which is BS!

I agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:00 pm

There's no guarantee that Evan's will get the shot after Machida, especially when Hendo just gave us one of the greatest fights ever.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Honestly Hendo deserves it more than Evans right now. He may not have done more in the division this past year or so but with consecutive wins over Fedor and Shogun I don't see how you don't give it to him especially since he's not getting any younger.

For the record I had last night's fight scored a draw but it was without a doubt the best fight we have seen this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:16 pm

I would actually like to see Jones-Hendo more than Jones-Evans also.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:38 pm

I think Dana mentioned something about Evans not wanting to wait again after what happened last time. we'll see how it goes down but Dana did say that Hendo can go for the tittle at either MW or LHW... i kinda think he has a better chance at beating Silva to be honest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:52 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
I think Dana mentioned something about Evans not wanting to wait again after what happened last time. we'll see how it goes down but Dana did say that Hendo can go for the tittle at either MW or LHW... i kinda think he has a better chance at beating Silva to be honest

Anderson has already beat him and he lost his last fight at MW to Jake Shields so I don't think he deserves a MW title shot. He should get Jones next, heck I'd even give him JDS before Anderson. tongue
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:09 am

At this point Hendo should be free to choose any fight he wants with his last two fights. If he wants to stay at 205 cool, if he wants to try and get revenge on Anderson let him go after Sonnen, if he wants JDS let him do what he wants. Ultimately Hendo has earned the right to write his own ticket right at this moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:15 am

Ludo wrote:
At this point Hendo should be free to choose any fight he wants with his last two fights. If he wants to stay at 205 cool, if he wants to try and get revenge on Anderson let him go after Sonnen, if he wants JDS let him do what he wants. Ultimately Hendo has earned the right to write his own ticket right at this moment.

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:17 am

Fair enough, Sonnen-Anderson though wont happen until June so I don't think Hendo will wait that long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:26 am

A part of me wants to see Hendo land that right hand on Sonnen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:40 am

Ali wrote:

Hopefully Sonnen beats Anderson then Hendo or Vitor beats Sonnen but honestly I don't see Hendo fighting at 185 ever again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:43 am

freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:

Hopefully Sonnen beats Anderson then Hendo or Vitor beats Sonnen but honestly I don't see Hendo fighting at 185 ever again.

How dare you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:48 am

Lol, I knew that would get you emotional. I want Anderson to fall then GSP will be the undisputed P4P king.

:bow))):
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:52 am

freakzilla wrote:
Lol, I knew that would get you emotional. I want Anderson to fall then GSP will be the undisputed P4P king.

:bow))):

Don't count on it homie, GSP is getting a Stockton beatdown in February.

With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... Gsp-vs-nick-diaz-fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:58 am

GSP should still win but I'm more worried about that fight now than I was before the Diaz-Penn fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:06 am

freakzilla wrote:
GSP should still win but I'm more worried about that fight now than I was before the Diaz-Penn fight.

As you should be Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:30 am

freakzilla wrote:
LOL awesome SIG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...   With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots... Empty

Back to top Go down

With Machida and Evans getting the next 2 title shots...
Page 1 of 1