Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing

Go down 
+4
JerseyStyle
Wolfgangsta
boomer sooner
KingsOwn19
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing Empty
PostSubject: Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing   Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:03 pm

I was watching the fight this weekend with the director of the A Team movie, the movie crew & a couple of actors & I never been ashamed to be a part of MMA till now. The UFC looked like assholes this weekend. The main event was boring. I anticipated that because let's be real.. Machida is a boring fighter. But Shogun getting robbed like that was pretty cut throat. Then you hear Joe Rogan say you "you have to beat the champ to be a champ." & that made me think the UFC are full of shit! Not to be whiny here but I still don't feel like I've been beat in the UFC.. but I'm not champ anymore. If the UFC gives Shogun an immediate rematch because of the controversial loss then that would validate everything I have said about the UFC in my recent posts & why I'm pissed at the UFC. But yet he deserves one & so have I deserved one against Forrest.

The reason why I was ashamed of the UFC is because some people around me were saying that the UFC is becoming corrupt like boxing & asked me is that stuff real? Most of the people from the A Team movie were just watching it because I was watching it & they don't know much about MMA & were starting to get into it but last night they didn't have anything good to say about my sport. So I was so ashamed.

One good thing came out of the fight last night. Rashad looked more like a bitch. If he would have just tried to fight Machida instead of just nutting up he probably could have done better. I saw every last one of Machida's weaknesses this last weekend. No wonder TUF is editing Rahsad to try to make him look good cause they need all their fighters to sell tickets. They never should have tried to make me look bad cause I'm the wrong person to pull that type of crap with. Cause I don't give a fuck about the TUF show or about the UFC. There's not another fighter on this planet that can do what I do & they know it. I don't need them. All they did was fucken piss me off. & any fighter on my team who says they lost a fight because of my coaching can fucken kiss my ass & say that shit to my face. It's very easy to point the fingers when you lose. But I can't get into the cage & fight for ya'll. I can only fight for myself. & for all you UFC & TUF fans out there, here's a big announcement.... IT'S A DAMN TV SHOW! With how much footage they got & how much editing they did, they can make anyone look the way they want. This is my last time blogging about this damn TUF show. Just because I don't go into the cage when a fighter loses & cry all over him & hug on him makes me a bad person? I have many reasons why I don't go into the cage cause when I'm pissed I make bad decisions. So you guys say whatever you want to say about me, all the crap you want about Rampage, but one thing I'm gonna tell you is that Rampage is real & straight up Rashad is fake as hell. When I was coaching the show, I forgot that Rashad won the first heavyweight TUF show. I didn't think about the outcome or editing of the TUF show & them promoting their own. I don't see nothing wrong with that but don't do it on another guy's expense.

The UFC needs to get some new judges before I even think about coming back. I want the hardcore fans to go back & watch all the fights that you thought was kinda shady with the judges in the UFC & TUF & write down the names of the judges so you guys can complain & have a voice. Do your homework. This sport wouldn't be what it is without the fans. Its hard for me to believe that the UFC is so successful & has over 100 shows & can't tell who wins a fight. How is it that they can't tell who wins a fight on an important title fight? Me doing TUF 10 & seeing how they edited it now & seeing how Wes Shivers lost his fight is making me very skeptical about the UFC. Note to TUF: Anybody involved in making the TUF show do me a big favor... Don't look at me cause you're fake. Don't talk to me cause you're fake. Don't even think about me cause you're fake. & if you do you might just get cussed the fuck out
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing   Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Well, Rampage has won his fair share of controversial decisions including Matt Lindland and Ninja Rua so not a whole lot of room for him to talk. Plus, the guy was limping for half the fight against Forrest. That's going to make a serious impression on a judge.

Last edited by boomer sooner on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing   Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:55 pm

Rampage got dominated in round 2. Machida was edged in each round he may of lost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
JerseyStyle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing   Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:49 am

Quote :
No wonder TUF is editing Rahsad to try to make him look

Didn't TUF already start when it came out that Rampage retired ? If so that would make the editing already done.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing   Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:42 am

Doesn't take much to re-edit. I figured it was pretty well known that he is being shown in the most negative light possible. That's how TV and White work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing   Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:37 pm

Gotta love Rampage
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing   Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:02 pm

I'm surprised, he actually make good points about judges and perception of the sport. He also makes a decent attempt to justify his whining and bitching about the UFC.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing   Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:33 pm

He's right on most fronts except for the judges. UFC has no control over who judges or officiates their fights. It's all up to the SAC.
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing   Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:27 pm

I have lost all respect for Rampage...tired of his mouth
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing   Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Well if Rampage knew anything, his team wouldn't be getting whipped as bad as they are. He wants to blame everybody and everything for the way things are, except Rampage. He is merely another victim of White. Poor, poor Rampage ;( Doesn't anybody care about all the money he has earned for his poor starving family?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing   Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing Empty

Back to top Go down

Rampage rants on Shogun-Machida, UFC, Evans and TUF editing
Page 1 of 1