Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Machida and Evans to 185?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Machida and Evans to 185? Empty
PostSubject: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Machida just said "could be" when he was asked by @arielhelwani if he was going to go to 185

@MikeChiappetta
Quote :
On FUEL, Rashad Evans says he'll move to 185 if he gets "an offer he can't refuse." I think Anderson's camp would take that fight.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Machida weighed in at 201 and was drinking before weigh ins
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:54 pm

While I do like the idea of more contenders at MW, that would weaken the LHW division IMO.

Machida
Evans
Rampage

All 3 of those dudes have played a big role in that division the last few years.

Perfect time for Gus and maybe Glover to step up.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:08 pm

jewzilla wrote:
While I do like the idea of more contenders at MW, that would weaken the LHW division IMO.

Machida
Evans
Rampage

All 3 of those dudes have played a big role in that division the last few years.

what does rampage have to do with 185?
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
jewzilla wrote:

Machida
Evans
Rampage

what does rampage have to do with 185?

Im talking about the 205lbs division losing depth. He is still leaving correct?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
Machida weighed in at 201 and was drinking before weigh ins
OU wrote:
Machida weighed in at 201 and even took a drink before stepping on the scale.
Today at 6:25 pm
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:27 pm

OU wrote:
LOL Rashad said Machida was trying to steal his thunder by weighing in so light. Joking around about it.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:45 am

205 says I'll give you Evans for Silva, 185 laughs, I'll throw in Machida. Problem solved.

There is a MMA trade needing making.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:38 am

Sick AV OU! Keepin' it fuckin real

stone.... YES!!!

Machida makes everything sound mucho better!

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:39 am

I hope you don' mind?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:40 am

PS... don't bring a half interested Rampage into the pic Jewzilla... Rampage has been missing for about 2 years now... it's a ghost fighting at this point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:36 am

Love the idea of Evans to MW but not so much Machida, he's a thick LHW.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

PostSubject: Re: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Evans came from heavyweight so he isn't mr. Jenny
Craig.

And killer I know rampage seems half interested but the dude fought bones not long ago, and is a big draw no matter what. I'm just saying if he leaves and machida and shad go down, the lhw division will be a bit thinned out. Let's hope silva moves up and/or chael. 185 is stacked if you take Andy out the division.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:16 pm

jewzilla wrote:
Craig.

And killer I know rampage seems half interested but the dude fought bones not long ago, and is a big draw no matter what. I'm just saying if he leaves and machida and shad go down, the lhw division will be a bit thinned out. Let's hope silva moves up and/or chael. 185 is stacked if you take Andy out the division.
Just like many fighters on TUF, especially early TUF, he fought at whatever weight class he could to get on the show. That was his only time at HW. Just like Kenny Florian and Diego Sanchez competed at MW for that show.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:02 pm

OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
Craig.

Just like many fighters on TUF, especially early TUF, he fought at whatever weight class he could to get on the show. That was his only time at HW. Just like Kenny Florian and Diego Sanchez competed at MW for that show.
exactly, if it was super heavy he would have tried out.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Machida and Evans to 185? Rashad_evans_e_vitor_belfort
"I am very honored to have the opportunity of training side by side with one of my all time favorite fighters." - tweeted Rashad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machida and Evans to 185?   Machida and Evans to 185? Empty

Back to top Go down

Machida and Evans to 185?
Page 1 of 1