Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce

Go down 
+11
KingsOwn19
LA
bobbitt15
josh200612
gomez1012
captain organic
GDPofDRC
OU
acccardinal12
killerofchicken
Primetyme199
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:56 am

Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:17 pm

i wont be surprised if fedor wins this upcoming bout. fedor will win , sign with dream and a year from now will be headlining japan cards against guys like barnett,wagner, batista and others.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:02 pm

The only people who see Fedor fighting in Japan are oblivious to the MMA landscape. Japan can't pay 10,000 purses on time, but the 3 million dollar man fights there? Ok.

Only the UFC has this doe. Fedor will fight in the UFC. There is no where left in the game unless a new player wants to throw money away enters the game. UFC or retirement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The only people who see Fedor fighting in Japan are oblivious to the MMA landscape. Japan can't pay 10,000 purses on time, but the 3 million dollar man fights there? Ok.

Only the UFC has this doe. Fedor will fight in the UFC. There is no where left in the game unless a new player wants to throw money away enters the game. UFC or retirement.

M-1 on SF. Or whomever Spike picks up.

I think there are orgs out there that could throw $$$ fedor's way, but would they do it for a Fedor on a 3 fight losing streak? I think the 3 losses will hurt his next payday more then a lack of org's with cash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Machida should've asked for Henderson pay.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:14 pm

He would have got the same speech. Even though Dana and Hendo back room beefed, even when Hendo was outside the UFC and SF wasn't yet part of Zuffa, Dana had nothing but gold things to say about Hendo as a fighter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:20 am

If Fedor loses I hope he retires or if he loses a close fight maybe take a pay cut to fight for the ufc but it seems real unlikely to me that Fedors people will come to an agreement with Dana as they will probably ask for to much even without any barganing advantage.

Win or lose Hendo is coming back to the ufc. His pay and level of first fight back will depend on the result of this fight with Fedor.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:20 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
OU wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:
I think Fedor is done, Hendo
Well there isn't any way possible for Hendo to repeat Fedor's last two losses. He isn't big or strong enough to hold him down and if Hendo pulls off a triangle I'll buy a Texas Longhorns jersey. It's not like Fedor is taking naps on the canvas lately.

Fedor blocks punches with his face. I like the fresher fighter, Henderson

When was the last time Fedor looked good again? 2008?
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:21 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:
OU wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:
I think Fedor is done, Hendo
Well there isn't any way possible for Hendo to repeat Fedor's last two losses. He isn't big or strong enough to hold him down and if Hendo pulls off a triangle I'll buy a Texas Longhorns jersey. It's not like Fedor is taking naps on the canvas lately.

Fedor blocks punches with his face. I like the fresher fighter, Henderson

When was the last time Fedor looked good again? 2008?

Fedor still rarely gets hit standing while Hendo lost to a WW in Jake and also was nearly finished in the first round of the Feijao fight. Slow your roll. Or keep it at the current speed with an opinion close to worth having or speaking on anyway...

Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZIe6iNVYqVcJbtKMigXDs3a2kZ_Qwmg9vTodIecJl1YzXgz1Ctw
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:57 pm

"Fedor still rarely gets hit standing"? When was it rarely ever? There's a reason his chin was regarded as one of the best ever....

Turns out you have to come up from behind him perfectly underneath his chin.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:09 pm

LOL Wolf is on suicide watch somebody email him or something.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:16 pm

LA wrote:
Turns out you have to come up from behind him perfectly underneath his chin.

Quote worthy right there.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:41 am

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/8/1/2309145/strikeforce-ceo-scott-coker-fedor-emelianenko-mma-news
Scott Coker

"As far as fighting in Strikeforce, I hope we have them both (Fedor and Henderson) back.

"If you look at that fight, I think it stands right up there. If you
look back at the history of Strikeforce, which is relatively a newer
company, I think the ones that stand out in my mind are, in our early
days, Frank Shamrock fighting Cung Le - that was an unbelievable matchup. And Nick Diaz fighting Paul Daley this year - unbelievable fight.

"And [on Saturday], I think this one probably tops those two. So arguably one of the best fights in the history of our company."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:52 pm

Fedor sounds done.

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:23 pm

I think it's about time to hand Fedor his walking papers.............
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Why?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:37 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Why?
Your asking the ultimate Fedor hater to explain why? Might as well ask Freak to explain zone blocking in the NFL. The answers will make just as much sense.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:29 pm

OU wrote:
Your asking the ultimate Fedor hater to explain why? Might as well ask Freak to explain zone blocking in the NFL. The answers will make just as much sense.

Nice.
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:34 pm

i must say im no and never have been a fedor hater. i have always enjoyed his fights and to date still believe he is a dangerous high calibur hw. i would so favor him over guys like barnett,werdum,nelson,nog,kongo,sergei,cormier,overeem and others.the one thing that did turn me off about him were some of his fans who believed he was gods gift to mma and invincible even a few years after pride. those were the ones who had me at times cheering for the other guy.then came along m-1s mismanagement towards the sport. that too was something i looked down on. in the end i hope fedor continues to fight, i hope m-1 plays the game and represents him properly in future fights especially now that they dont have the leverage they once did. and i hope fedor fights in the ufc if anything against guys like mir/schaub/page(at catchweight) and others and finishes his career in the biggest stage of them all.heck a rematch with werdum would be nice.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:38 pm

A Werdum rematch makes sense, if he is able to stay with Zuffa. But if not I think a Reem vs Fedor fight in some other organization would be great.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Could we see ProElite snatch up any of these guys? Hendo, Reem or Fedor?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:06 pm

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Why?

im pretty sure Josh had to change his undies after fedor got ko'd lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:12 pm

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Why?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce   Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fedor vs. Hendo, loser may leave Strikeforce
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2