Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo

Go down 
+10
Farmer1906
LA
KingsOwn19
ChaoscamelWV
Birdofthad
oggy420
CainVelasquezFan
timthebim
GDPofDRC
Ninja
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo Empty
PostSubject: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:43 pm

It's rumored that Fedor vs Overeem will headline, while Hendo vs Shields will be the co-main event.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=10262&zoneid=2

Last edited by NinjaRua/Fan on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:48 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:48 pm

That is awesome it will be on CBS. UFC should learn from SF in the fact they put stars on cable tv.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:50 pm

wow that would be sick! wish it was Fedro vs. Overeem abd comain of Hendo-Mousasi
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:59 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
wow that would be sick! wish it was Fedro vs. Overeem abd comain of Hendo-Mousasi

+1
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:00 pm

i just think its going to be a walk in the park for Hendo vs. Shields..just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:06 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
i just think its going to be a walk in the park for Hendo vs. Shields..just my opinion

I agree.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:09 pm

I think we all pretty much agree with that.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Hendo was in the thick of the UFC Middleweight division and now instead of a huge fight with Marquardt to see who would fight the winner of Spider vs. Belfort now hes fighting a Welter who claimed a title given up by cung le by defeating a tuff mayhem but NO Hendo.. just doesnt make me as excited as what he had going in the UFC but i will admit a fight mousasi does and a fight with Fedro kinda does to haha
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Hendo by Vicious strait right
Shields will be Sleep
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Thats a great card with just those 2 fights, Way to give UFC a run for its money
Back to top Go down
ChaoscamelWV
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
ChaoscamelWV

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor, Shogun, Henderson, GSP, Florian

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:33 pm

I agree with you that Hendo will most likely smash Shields. But, doesn't this set up a pretty nice Hendo v Cung Le if Le takes care of scott smith? IMO Le would be a legitimate challenge to Hendo...if Le is as good as he was before he became a movie star
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Hope it's Fedor vs. Overeem.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:52 pm

ChaoscamelWV wrote:
I agree with you that Hendo will most likely smash Shields. But, doesn't this set up a pretty nice Hendo v Cung Le if Le takes care of scott smith? IMO Le would be a legitimate challenge to Hendo...if Le is as good as he was before he became a movie star

Hendo would destory Cung. I would much rather see Hendo vs Jacare which is a far more competitive fight.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:05 pm

Cung i s overrated as they come, he's never fought a legit guy yet

On the fights, Good to see Fedor vs. Reem, plenty of time for Overreem to get clean, Fedor by TKO

Hendo will defend the takedown like nothing, if Mayhem had better takedown D he would have walked to a victory, Hendo by KO
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:00 am

I know Fedor has knocked out Arlovski (Roach's MMA boxer) & Grim (huge guy with nothing but stand up) but I don't think Fedor keeps it standing vs Overeem. Overeem is a big as Grim, but with better skills. Fedor will once AGAIN use his speed to get the advantage though.
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:01 am

It better be Overeem. I just hope he dont fail his pre fight drug test.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:10 am

redvexx8 wrote:
It better be Overeem. I just hope he dont fail his pre fight drug test.

Worries me to
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:03 am

Surprised by the lack of Gegard. But it does allow him to headline a card between Jan and April.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:13 am

Hendo will dominate Shields but at least we will see Shields exposed.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:21 am

While most everyone has Hendo by domination, I think most are still interested in this fight.

Shields is very good(though one dimensional), but this a bad matchup for him.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Can't wait for this one. I agree that Hendo will kill Shields. Hendo could take Le out if he LnP the whole fight. Shamrock isn't near the lavel of fighter that Hendo is. Like I have said before though.. NO FIGHTER CAN STAND WITH CUNG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo   Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo Empty

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce on CBS in April with Fedor and Hendo
Page 1 of 1