Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Erin Toughill to leave Strikeforce

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Erin Toughill to leave Strikeforce Empty
PostSubject: Erin Toughill to leave Strikeforce   Erin Toughill to leave Strikeforce EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:30 am

U R hearing it first: I will no longer b fighting 4 Strikeforce. Its a personal decision tht I mde & one tht was NOT made in haste, trust me. Ill b doin interviews in cming days tht explain "WHY" I have made this hard decision. Cant subject myself 2 wht has bn going on (any longer) Retiring? Dunno, but am on verge due ...to basic issues like: NOT being able FIGHT!!! I am getting zero return for all I have put in...DONE.See More

That is from her facebook. I googled it for a translation and she is saying she will no longer be fighting for Strikeforce.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Erin Toughill to leave Strikeforce   Erin Toughill to leave Strikeforce EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:42 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Erin Toughill to leave Strikeforce   Erin Toughill to leave Strikeforce EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:47 am

Alright! I guess the real big question is does anybody care?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Erin Toughill to leave Strikeforce   Erin Toughill to leave Strikeforce EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:51 pm

waaaahhh, I am surprised that the only MMA promotion with a tv contract in USA that shows women fight play hard to get waaahhhh
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Erin Toughill to leave Strikeforce   Erin Toughill to leave Strikeforce EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:10 pm

lol fighters are geniuses. No brains, no looks.

Honey don't quit your day job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erin Toughill to leave Strikeforce   Erin Toughill to leave Strikeforce Empty

Back to top Go down

Erin Toughill to leave Strikeforce
Page 1 of 1