Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

osama bin laden dead

Go down 
+11
GDPofDRC
OU
Cu Bu
NoRegret
Thomasdrrn09
NJBeatdown86
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
josh200612
killerofchicken
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

osama bin laden dead - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:20 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
As I understand it this particular operation in Abbottabad was purposely kept dark from Pakistani officials for fears of a leak to osama.

heard same thing but also heard that Pakistanis were with our soldiers at one point, could be wrong, lot of conflicting stuff coming out at first because everyones just reporting the first thing they get.

Just last night Fox was saying he was killed Friday, CNN was saying yesterday, Obama obviously was talking with Karzai though and thats a big deal if Karzai was involved and no leaks got out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
I will say this though, not sure i agree with burying his body so soon, hell the Russians still have Hitlers jaw, I understand doing it to not piss of islamist but I could have understood holding his body, there will be conspiracy theorists as i already heard one today.

Some kid said the secret Navy Seal team is really stationed halfway around the world. I told him he must be pretty important if he really thinks he knows the secret location of a Navy Seal team.

Actually it's against Islam to bury someone at sea.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:28 pm

hahah well great, they are saying he was buried at sea so his grave would not become a relic site, which I personally gotta agree with, no offense to anyone of islam but Osama murdered over 1,100 families never even got remains back from 9-11. A part of me wishes we had Mussolini'd him.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:30 pm

haha holy shit, apparently some guy in Pakistan was tweeting the whole time this was going on , things like "helicopters are flying over (whatever the hell that city is) somethings going on." hahaha apparently he had several tweets 6 hours before all media broke the story .

Guess not having internet connection came back to bite Osama
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:32 pm

Some observations / statements

1. Obama probably didn't even know about this until hours before or even after and even if he did likely had nothing to do with any of it in any leadership capacity. "Mr pres, our dudes may have a line on Obama, again" is as close to this as he would have came. He probably heard that dozens of times, but this time it panned out.

2. Osama had no power an in a network like AQ no central figure really does.

3. This does nothing to end the war on terror other than give us an excuse to stop pretending we can win the war. However this is like killing a head of a cartel and pretending the "war on drugs" is won - if the cartel leader was a powerless figurehead anyway.

4. Osama only attacked the US because we have our dicks in the Middle Eastern pussy and support all of Israel's state sponsored terrorism. To say he was any sort of threat, much less the biggest threat to " the western way of life" is seriously a joke. Our own policy is. Take the rest of that noise and flush it.

5. Many Many many times more civillians have died since 9/11 at the hands of American ordiance since 3,000 were killed here. The blood debt is more than paid. It has been for years.

Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Some observations / statements

1. Obama probably didn't even know about this until hours before or even after and even if he did likely had nothing to do with any of it in any leadership capacity. "Mr pres, our dudes may have a line on Obama, again" is as close to this as he would have came. He probably heard that dozens of times, but this time it panned out.

2. Osama had no power an in a network like AQ no central figure really does.

3. This does nothing to end the war on terror other than give us an excuse to stop pretending we can win the war. However this is like killing a head of a cartel and pretending the "war on drugs" is won - if the cartel leader was a powerless figurehead anyway.

4. Osama only attacked the US because we have our dicks in the Middle Eastern pussy and support all of Israel's state sponsored terrorism. To say he was any sort of threat, much less the biggest threat to " the western way of life" is seriously a joke. Our own policy is. Take the rest of that noise and flush it.

5. Many Many many times more civillians have died since 9/11 at the hands of American ordiance since 3,000 were killed here. The blood debt is more than paid. It has been for years.

WOLF He gave the go ahead, they cant make this move without his approval, basically everyone has acknowledged Obama played a role in this operation and made and made the final decision. Just in case you havent been watching much

AQ is not so much a organization as it is an idea now, Bush and Obamas admin's both agree they are near 300 of them left in Afghanistan.

4. of course you make tihs about israel

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Sure bird. Obama did it all. Look man, I know you wish you were black but save us the Obama dicksucking ok? You can pull the wigger thing off without it. Mike Vick your fav player too?

(jk homie lol)
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm picking up rumors that torture was used to get the info about osama.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:06 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I'm picking up rumors that torture was used to get the info about osama.

what I heard was that we noticed some shady courier and brought him in with several other shady ppl, he wouldnt talk so we keyed on him and he inadvertently led us to Bin Laden
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:31 pm

2008 time for a change

2012 it begins with us.

obama was gutsy as hell for nodding his head. Many men would have balked.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:50 pm

osama bin laden dead - Page 4 Ss210
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:02 pm

hahah holy shit that is gold ^^
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:33 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
osama bin laden dead - Page 4 Ss210

This is classic!!!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:49 pm

big ups to Dick Cheney for coming out and saying this was a big day and deal for the Obama administration for listening to his intel and making the decision. Never thought I would see CHeney praise Obama on National Security measures
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Im prtty positive we didnt have any birthers on here but man, what a kick in the nuts to that whole faction as far as caring about something important
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
big ups to Dick Cheney for coming out and saying this was a big day and deal for the Obama administration for listening to his intel and making the decision. Never thought I would see CHeney praise Obama on National Security measures

Yeah me either.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
Not hating, but Obama does not deserve sole, or even most of the credit for the death of Bin Laden. He deserves credit and definetly does not deserve any hate for this as a common enemy for everybody in the U.S and just aboout around the world went down, and Obama kept him in the crosshairs after he was found by the same people and search who been looking for him since the Bush administration..but people are acting as if it was all Obama's strategy that he was found...as if he would have found Bin Laden in 2004 if his search started in 2001. That's crap. Pretty much looking for a reason to prop up Obama as this amazing president because there is simply not much else on his resume the past 2 years to prop him up with.At the end of the day, we are still in horrible debt...a wound that he has only rubbed the salt in past the point of just blaming the old admin being a proper excuse. Also, while Bin Laden is dead we don't even know if he is death is any more than pure justice and symbolic. AQ has risen much past Bin Laden's death being anymore than a head figure(huge one) of their movement being killed. That's hughe and all but how many people were really thinking of Bin Laden these past several years? many thought him to be dead already and he might as well been. He had practically become irrelevant other than the need to find him to have justice and send a message. All the problems that have dropped Obama's approval rating still exist and this happen in May of 2011, not 2012. We have about one more season of American Idol from now until then, plus Jersey Shore visits Italy..it will be Usama who? when 2012 election rolls around and we're still in a shit storm of debt, we're still figtinmg terrorism, unemployment is still up gas prices are still recockulous, and when democrats, repubs, and most importantly indendendents sit back and review campaign promises of change and hope.

I don't encourage unfairly ripping the guy, but if this was Bush it would be "it took you long enough" when the search for Bin Laden hasnot really changed course since Obama took over. Obama takes over and it's all him, come on.

You guys must have forgotten the Mission Accomplished banner

Bush wouldve made this a national holiday haha

look Im glad we got him but anyone saying well Obama doesnt deserve credit for this or , he didnt do anytihng it was all Bush that really did it, is a fucking joke.

but i didnt say that at all. I said he does not deserve all or even most of the credit...i did not say he deserved no credit..i say certain agencies who have been leaving no stone unturned for years under any administration are the ones who get the most credit. Word only went to Obama after it was sought out by them...and yes Bush AND Clinton deserve credit as well..don't take my word for it..there is a reason President Obama called both of them after the killing to help outline his speech. Obama did a great job here and gave a great speech without patting himself on the back too hard...but i think it's sad that this may erase all the futility in his administration to the eyes of the simple(most voters). If anything will get Obama re-elected, it's still the lack of clear candidates from the right and i think Obama will be re-elected for that reason alone...i don't think Bin Laden will play that big of a factor a year and a half from now because it actually changes very little except we can know that we got retribution for 9/11...but it's still 1 man for thousands.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:06 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
Not hating, but Obama does not deserve sole, or even most of the credit for the death of Bin Laden. He deserves credit and definetly does not deserve any hate for this as a common enemy for everybody in the U.S and just aboout around the world went down, and Obama kept him in the crosshairs after he was found by the same people and search who been looking for him since the Bush administration..but people are acting as if it was all Obama's strategy that he was found...as if he would have found Bin Laden in 2004 if his search started in 2001. That's crap. Pretty much looking for a reason to prop up Obama as this amazing president because there is simply not much else on his resume the past 2 years to prop him up with.At the end of the day, we are still in horrible debt...a wound that he has only rubbed the salt in past the point of just blaming the old admin being a proper excuse. Also, while Bin Laden is dead we don't even know if he is death is any more than pure justice and symbolic. AQ has risen much past Bin Laden's death being anymore than a head figure(huge one) of their movement being killed. That's hughe and all but how many people were really thinking of Bin Laden these past several years? many thought him to be dead already and he might as well been. He had practically become irrelevant other than the need to find him to have justice and send a message. All the problems that have dropped Obama's approval rating still exist and this happen in May of 2011, not 2012. We have about one more season of American Idol from now until then, plus Jersey Shore visits Italy..it will be Usama who? when 2012 election rolls around and we're still in a shit storm of debt, we're still figtinmg terrorism, unemployment is still up gas prices are still recockulous, and when democrats, repubs, and most importantly indendendents sit back and review campaign promises of change and hope.

I don't encourage unfairly ripping the guy, but if this was Bush it would be "it took you long enough" when the search for Bin Laden hasnot really changed course since Obama took over. Obama takes over and it's all him, come on.

You guys must have forgotten the Mission Accomplished banner

Bush wouldve made this a national holiday haha

look Im glad we got him but anyone saying well Obama doesnt deserve credit for this or , he didnt do anytihng it was all Bush that really did it, is a fucking joke.

but i didnt say that at all. I said he does not deserve all or even most of the credit...i did not say he deserved no credit..i say certain agencies who have been leaving no stone unturned for years under any administration are the ones who get the most credit. Word only went to Obama after it was sought out by them...and yes Bush AND Clinton deserve credit as well..don't take my word for it..there is a reason President Obama called both of them after the killing to help outline his speech. Obama did a great job here and gave a great speech without patting himself on the back too hard...but i think it's sad that this may erase all the futility in his administration to the eyes of the simple(most voters). If anything will get Obama re-elected, it's still the lack of clear candidates from the right and i think Obama will be re-elected for that reason alone...i don't think Bin Laden will play that big of a factor a year and a half from now because it actually changes very little except we can know that we got retribution for 9/11...but it's still 1 man for thousands.

completely agree but this is going to play a factor, this is a big deal, it shows that the United States military can operate under Obamas administration. and Im sure alot of people will say this means nothing but all of the greatest military leaders have said one thing is the most important amongst an army

Napoleon and Robert E. Lee said morale was the most important aspect of fighting, this is a huge boost to american morale, dont believe it? just look at ground zero today, theres a party going on.

Healthcare, Iraq, and Bin Laden could come up being the three key points from Obamas first term and it will be enough to beat the Republicans and Tea Party (I view them as 2 seperate parties)
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:10 pm

i hate politics... you guys shut up! the bulls are playing
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Quote :
but it's still 1 man for thousands.

Kings, I am pretty sure more than one muslim has died since 9/11 over all this brother...
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:27 pm

wolfs just interested on what you think of this?

In Gaza, the militant group Hamas condemned the killing and mourned Bin Laden as an "Arab holy warrior," splitting with the Palestinian Authority which welcomed his death.

"Getting rid of bin Laden is good for the cause of peace worldwide but what counts is to overcome the discourse and the methods -- the violent methods -- that were created and encouraged by Bin Laden and others in the world," said PA spokesman Ghassan Khatib
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:29 pm

I think both sides have reasons they feel the way they do and ultimately it's none of the US's fucking business what two Arab groups think on anything. Making it our business is what causes American boys to come home needlessly in boxes.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:35 pm

so you do realize that Palestine was turned over to the United Nations by Britian (not the united states) and the belief that america just stuck there dicks in the middle east isnt factual especially considering all of the Soviet blocs in that territory up until 1989.

I just think its kind of obvious who's side were going to take when one nation supports us and is an ally and the other praises a madman that murdered thousands of americans in an unjust war. (Osama declared war on america 15 years ago).
We were just in his death and in invading Afghanistan.

I heard someone say this is the Gettysburg of the War and I would agree with that, it isnt over yet but this is a BIG turning point.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I think both sides have reasons they feel the way they do and ultimately it's none of the US's fucking business what two Arab groups think on anything. Making it our business is what causes American boys to come home needlessly in boxes.

Very well put Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:11 pm

apparently 4 years ago we got the nickname of the courier

2 years ago we broke the code and began tracking the guy
last year we found out the cariuer was in Pakistan and linked him to Binny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

osama bin laden dead
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next