Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

osama bin laden dead

Go down 
+11
GDPofDRC
OU
Cu Bu
NoRegret
Thomasdrrn09
NJBeatdown86
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
josh200612
killerofchicken
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

osama bin laden dead - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:47 pm

Who is bashing this event? I'm sorry you have no problems bashing the former president but have a problem when I don't praise the current president who I feel was only elected on a slogan combined with an anti Bush/Republican wave.
I don't think Obama deserves much credit for this and I don't see any problem with me saying that. I can bash Obama for the same things I would bash him for 48hrs ago. Never once have I bashed what happened yesterday.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:47 pm

osama bin laden dead - Page 3 KDssc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:50 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
hahaha thats funny

FOX news just called it perhaps the, "gutziest presidential decision of recent memory,"
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:52 pm

well Obama set up the exit strategy and cut the head off the snake before we exit, pretty big deal.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:54 pm

another big thing overlooked

How did we find out about this? Interrogation methods that they are saying broke no laws. No offense to Bush (because I understand the belief of torturing for intel(even though I disagree)) but the intel we got from those methods were faulty to say the least (notably Iraq)

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:56 pm

well guys it took nearly 10 years but we finally smoked him out hahah
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:56 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
will this help get Obama re-elected?

without a doubt, this was the nail in the GOP's coffin for next election

they have no one and they have nothing, expect more potentials to drop out (as one already did)

Obama has proven he is best equipped for foreign policy which republicans tried to attack him for last election (stating he would e to easy on middle east) I call bullshit. Biggest thing about this that is being overlooked is the Pakistani governments role in helping.
thats what i was thinking as well Bird, not that GW didnt have anything to do with it its just that it happened while Obama was the head honcho

LOL, "Yes he can" What a bunch of bullshit. Like Obama would have been able to do any better then Bush did in his attempts. Or like Bush wouldn't have been successful if he was still in office. You can't honestly beleive that Obama did anything different that resulted in this.
its not that he did anything different, which idont know that he did, its that OSAMA WAS KILLED WHILE OBAMA WAS PRES. thats what ppl look at and thats what will influence the votes
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Birdofthad wrote:

How did we find out about this? Interrogation methods that they are saying broke no laws. No offense to Bush (because I understand the belief of torturing for intel(even though I disagree)) but the intel we got from those methods were faulty to say the least (notably Iraq)

You really think those decisions fall on the president? Like Bush and Obama personally had something to do with the intel methods?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:57 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
LMAO!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:57 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
will this help get Obama re-elected?

without a doubt, this was the nail in the GOP's coffin for next election

they have no one and they have nothing, expect more potentials to drop out (as one already did)

Obama has proven he is best equipped for foreign policy which republicans tried to attack him for last election (stating he would e to easy on middle east) I call bullshit. Biggest thing about this that is being overlooked is the Pakistani governments role in helping.
thats what i was thinking as well Bird, not that GW didnt have anything to do with it its just that it happened while Obama was the head honcho

LOL, "Yes he can" What a bunch of bullshit. Like Obama would have been able to do any better then Bush did in his attempts. Or like Bush wouldn't have been successful if he was still in office. You can't honestly beleive that Obama did anything different that resulted in this.
its not that he did anything different, which idont know that he did, its that OSAMA WAS KILLED WHILE OBAMA WAS PRES. thats what ppl look at and thats what will influence the votes

Last election proved you can get Americans to "follow".
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:58 pm

OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

You really think those decisions fall on the president? Like Bush and Obama personally had something to do with the intel methods?

I think if we have a president that tells you get info by any means necessary and then another president that makes a point of stopping these practices and closing illegal prisons, then ya they just might listen
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:58 pm

How sad is it that after something like last night it takes 2 seconds to morph back into BS politics. Good grief
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

I think if we have a president that tells you get info by any means necessary and then another president that makes a point of stopping these practices and closing illegal prisons, then ya they just might listen

I don't.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:59 pm

hey democrat , republican or independent i think we cann all agree in saying hope the bastard rots in hell
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

That's not aimed at here either, just an observation from things I've heard, reading online and walking around campus today
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

bobbitt15 wrote:
How sad is it that after something like last night it takes 2 seconds to morph back into BS politics. Good grief

Business as usual. That's how they want it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:00 pm

this is ninjalotics

its more chippy than politics

Smile
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
hey democrat , republican or independent i think we cann all agree in saying hope the bastard rots in hell

Oh yeah.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:03 pm

I just heard that certain officials were watching the raid live via helmet cam. That would be a real deal $25,000 pyramid video.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:04 pm

this remind anyone else of DC snipers a little bit, just with the shock of seeing him killed (them caught) and then surprise of him being in a pimped out compound not a cave

kinda like when we said its 2 black guys in a pinto and not 2 white guys in a white truck?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:04 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I just heard that certain officials were watching the raid live via helmet cam. That would be a real deal $25,000 pyramid video.

damn that's crazy.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:05 pm

I will say this though, not sure i agree with burying his body so soon, hell the Russians still have Hitlers jaw, I understand doing it to not piss of islamist but I could have understood holding his body, there will be conspiracy theorists as i already heard one today.

Some kid said the secret Navy Seal team is really stationed halfway around the world. I told him he must be pretty important if he really thinks he knows the secret location of a Navy Seal team.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:06 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
ya saw that said Obama watched via teleconference

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:11 pm

guys this area Bin Laden was found in was not near the border (Afghanistan) this was out in the open in a NCIS (their KGB/CIA) area, he obviously had a support network in Pakistan involved, he more than likely had NCIS support (who receives money from the US through aid)

People have been saying hes been there since 2004 atleast, Pakistan lied to us or gave us faulty information over the past 7 years, thats become clear, whats also clear is that they finally cooperated with us and I think thats the key point of Obama deserving credit. Like him or hate him no one can deny he has gone out of his way to repair and form relationships with muslim and middle eastern nations and I think that will be the big pay off of his administration.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:16 pm

As I understand it this particular operation in Abbottabad was purposely kept dark from Pakistani officials for fears of a leak to osama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

osama bin laden dead
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next