Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The King is dead

Go down 
+2
josh200612
OU
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The King is dead Empty
PostSubject: The King is dead   The King is dead EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:21 pm

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/113356/burger-king-drops-king-mascot-forbes
Fast-food chain Burger King is making a 180 degree shift in its marketing, with a decision to drop its "King" mascot and focus on — sit down before you read this! — product.
Now, under new ownership, and with a new management and marketing team, Burger King is focusing on what matters: updating the stores, fixing its food and changing its image. As Alex Maccedo, SVP, marketing, put it to USA Today: "People want a reason to go back to Burger King ... There are no plans to bring the King back anytime soon."
And amidst all this slicing and dicing, "the King" finds himself like Charles I and Louis XVI ... a head shorter.
Back to top Go down

The King is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King is dead   The King is dead EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:40 am

Lame, I love Burger King the way it is.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

The King is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King is dead   The King is dead EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:46 am

Ali wrote:

Please. Burger Kings sucks now. It was really good when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down

The King is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King is dead   The King is dead EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:48 am

josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Please. Burger Kings sucks now. It was really good when I was a kid.

How dare you, nothing beats my regular XL bacon double cheese.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

The King is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King is dead   The King is dead EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:06 pm

can't remember the last time i had BK

they do have some really good fries tho, among the best
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

The King is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King is dead   The King is dead EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Burger King is miles ahead of McD's although I rarely do either anymore
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

The King is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King is dead   The King is dead EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Yeah my fast food intake is very low, the daughter absolutley hates BK, I do remember back in college where it was $1 whopper days, 2-3 whoppers and half rack and you were good.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

The King is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King is dead   The King is dead EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:34 pm

I like BK by far over McDonalds.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

The King is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King is dead   The King is dead EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:04 pm

i agree, but Amerikuns love their Mcd's
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The King is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King is dead   The King is dead EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:38 am

McDonlad's breakfast is 100x better then BK but when it comes to everything thing else, they both pretty much suck equally.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

The King is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King is dead   The King is dead EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:16 pm

BK's burgers are way better than McD's. Their shit is so nasty
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

The King is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King is dead   The King is dead EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:19 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
BK's burgers are way better than McD's. Their shit is so nasty
I like BK's burgers and nuggets/tenders better then McD's. But I don't eat either one very often. I use to crush Rodeo Burgers back in high school.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

The King is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King is dead   The King is dead EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Yeah I cut most fast food out of my diet once I started lifting against and doing BJJ. If I eat out its always at a sandwich type place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The King is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King is dead   The King is dead Empty

Back to top Go down

The King is dead
Page 1 of 1