Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amy Winehouse is dead

Go down 
+5
bobbitt15
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
josh200612
GDPofDRC
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Amy Winehouse is dead Empty
PostSubject: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Came to post this. Sad but not unexpected.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Very unsurprising, that's what happens when the kids get down with that krokadil rock..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:29 pm

R.I.P. I'm sure everyone knew it was coming sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:09 pm

freakzilla wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club

Is Amy worthy enough to sit amongst those legends ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Under them there was a list as well that she would qualify for.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Damn. I wonder what drug it was. My guess is hairON.

Too soon for a "should have went to rehab but NOOOOOO" joke i assume?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Lol, I think so Kings.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:50 pm

More oxygen for me
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:14 am

Sad news. I woke up today and read this and expected or not it is sad that another 20 something year old celeb is gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:15 pm

The writing was on the wall. A couple months back she was booed off a Belgium stage for being a incoherent mess.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club

Is Amy worthy enough to sit amongst those legends ?

No its come up down here in Texas

Fat Pat is more deserving of the Forever 27 club than Winehouse (Pat was 27 when he died as well)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Elton John will perform at Amy Winehouse's funeral with a beautiful rendition of Candle Under The Spoon.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:39 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Elton John will perform at Amy Winehouse's funeral with a beautiful rendition of Candle Under The Spoon.

palm
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:45 pm

i always made fun of her addiction and never bothered to listen to her music until after he death... boy do i regret it, what an amazing talent. it's a shame she left so early
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:50 pm

She had great talent and the ironic thing is her drug problem is what made her famous in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:51 am

well guys just got in from the bar, and long story short hooked up with a pretty cute girl we go back to her place, and she ends up being A HUGE junkie. Man I went over there thinking im gonna get some and broad starts pulling spoons and shit out. didnt see that one coming at all but then I did the math
: cute skinny girl + grinding on me + scratches on the neck (ya shoulda saw that one coming)

made me think of Winehouse and how its sad when you can see some one is already dead, even though they are still alive..

(philosophical bird)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:14 pm

I always liked her song Love Is A Losing Game.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:34 pm

How can all you horrible people mock someones death!
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:32 am

Tasteless jokes aside. I did enjoy some Amy Winehouse. I have not heard her full catalog but enjoyed her hits from her two albums.

I enjoyed songs like "You know i'm no good". Winehouse was a throwback and she had a great voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:42 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Tasteless jokes aside. I did enjoy some Amy Winehouse. I have not heard her full catalog but enjoyed her hits from her two albums.

I enjoyed songs like "You know i'm no good". Winehouse was a throwback and she had a great voice.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:24 am

I never got the buzz about her. Didn't really like her stuff
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:10 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
I never got the buzz about her. Didn't really like her stuff

this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse is dead   Amy Winehouse is dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy Winehouse is dead
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next