Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

osama bin laden dead

Go down 
+11
GDPofDRC
OU
Cu Bu
NoRegret
Thomasdrrn09
NJBeatdown86
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
josh200612
killerofchicken
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

osama bin laden dead Empty
PostSubject: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:46 pm

now what? things wont change a damn bit!!!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:04 pm

hell no! he wasn't doing anything anyways just kicking it in a cave chilling.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:07 pm

So i guess Obama will take credit for this
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:09 pm

did they just find his dead body?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:10 pm

still pretty big deal

woooooh!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Obama always gets his man

osama bin laden dead Obama-sunglasses-2-795181
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:21 pm

im pretty shocked he lasted this long
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:36 pm

Gee, it only took 10 years.

Despite the fact that this won't put a dent in Al-Qaida and will lead to weeks (if not years) of partisan bickering, its a good day for all of humanity.

Rot in hell you miserable fucking cuntrag, instead of virgins, I hope you get fat american cocks shoved up your dirty ass
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:52 pm

osama bin laden dead Tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:57 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
did they just find his dead body?
special forces went into Pakistan and mirked his ass, we have the body and apparently compared DNA already
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:16 am

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one celebrating this death like things will all of a sudden get together.

Facebook is infested with happy-go-lucky people that are acting like this is the greatest achievement in American History and that things are all of a sudden going to be good once again.

Its absolutely crazy to think that way. Now, while I understand the feeling of retribution, and that some people feel like justice was served, I also understand that this changes nothing.

Alot of people need to wake the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:17 am

ThatNiggaOsama
Which one of y'all bitch niggas snitched on me?

Osama's twitter
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:21 am

NoRegret wrote:
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one celebrating this death like things will all of a sudden get together.

Facebook is infested with happy-go-lucky people that are acting like this is the greatest achievement in American History and that things are all of a sudden going to be good once again.

Its absolutely crazy to think that way. Now, while I understand the feeling of retribution, and that some people feel like justice was served, I also understand that this changes nothing.

Yeah, but for one night we can celebrate the death of a cowardly shitbag. Time to go party.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:24 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Yeah, but for one night we can celebrate the death of a cowardly shitbag. Time to go party.

Yeah, i'm just a realist, and understand that this does absolutely nothing to improve things. If people want to celebrate about feeling like justice was served, then party it up...but for those that are doing it because they believe this changes things...then I need to get some baby powder and start open hand slapping bitches.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:28 am

NoRegret wrote:

nothing wrong with celebrating this scumb bags death, I ran to the corner store and bought a 6 pack before Obama'sspeech

While this doesnt win the war in one fell swoop, it is pretty big, alot of these people joing the jihad units (bin laden is actually one of the only al qeada taliban top leaders to practice it) because of Bin Laden, now that hes dead maybe their recruits will drop. He could become a martyr and ead to alot of recruits but I doubt that.

This is big for the Obaa administration
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:31 am

Meanwhile, our economy is still worsening each and every week, gas prices will continue to go up. The rich will continue to get richer, and the poor will continue to get poorer. Terrorists will still exist, and pretty much every country on this planet will still hate us.

Yep...I see plenty of reasons to crack open a cold one...but not for celebratory reasons...more of a "our country is still fucked" drink LOL
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:35 am

NoRegret wrote:
Meanwhile, our economy is still worsening each and every week, gas prices will continue to go up. The rich will continue to get richer, and the poor will continue to get poorer. Terrorists will still exist, and pretty much every country on this planet will still hate us.

Yep...I see plenty of reasons to crack open a cold one...but not for celebratory reasons...more of a "our country is still fucked" drink LOL

atleast some of the 9-11 victims families can get some closeure or something from his death.

Also a dead Osama/Usama (depending if you watch CNN or FOX) is a much smaller threat than an alive Osama
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:39 am

Actually his death is the same as his life he wasn't doing jack shit lol
Someone let off fireworks earlier I had a nice chuckle and smh.now what I wanna drink to is the death of oil companies.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:50 am

thats debatable
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:01 am

Birdofthad wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

atleast some of the 9-11 victims families can get some closeure or something from his death.

Yep. Just read a story about how a 9/11 widow found out on a flight and broke down in tears and was comforted by everyone else on the plane. Powerful
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:31 am

I'll give this 6 months before Oliver Stone writes, directs, and releases another "too soon" film about the death of Bin Laden.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:57 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I'll give this 6 months before Oliver Stone writes, directs, and releases another "too soon" film about the death of Bin Laden.

Im sure hes writing it as we watch
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:25 am

CNN reporting that Bin Laden has already been buried at sea

somebody get oggy on the fone....i smell fish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead Empty

Back to top Go down

osama bin laden dead
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next