Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Of Thrones

Go down 
+18
Farmer1906
OU
jewzilla
Ninja
Bigs03
CervezaExtra
LA
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Ludo
Cu Bu
cascade_run
VI68IX
NJBeatdown86
boomer sooner
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
Primetyme199
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

Game Of Thrones - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Tyrion won an Emmy Very Happy

Game Of Thrones - Page 9 Peter-dinklage-emmy-264x300
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:46 pm

That is awesome, he is Tryion Lannister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:15 pm

Hey cascade

Spoiler:

Great chapters, nice twists and turns, never expected
Spoiler:
to scheme that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:16 pm

BTW George sure is a perv, only he could write a sex scene involving a period.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:42 am

Just look at the great big oaf, he strikes me as a fellow who spent quite a time alone when he was a kid, after Crows I am going to rename his ass George RR Cliffhanger, this dude is killing me with this shit.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Finished Crows, now do I take a break for a good long time, read or listen to them again after that and hope that when I finish 5, 6 is right around the corner, this reminds me at the end of back to the future in the theater, me all of 8 seeing To Be Continued flash across the screen as the Delorian went out of sight, thinking oh man how can I wait that long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Ugh George why must you do this to me......

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:08 am

Yeah that will be an epic fight to witness on the screen. Wonder who could play Oberyn, I've pictured a sort of Arabian actor, sort of like the actor who features in the two Mummy films, am I way off ?

BTW I did not see this coming......
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:34 am

all will be revealed in good time, or as quick as you read it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:33 pm

I've come to realize just how sad and pathetic Cersei is in ASOS, she's just reckless and not as cunning as she makes out. She's almost like a child at times when things don't go her way.

Jamie's journey has been incredible, I really can't wait to see his scenes in season 3 and 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Season 1 recap-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:58 pm

freakzilla wrote:

That's Stannis Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Finished A Storm Of Swords last night. What a great book, almost every chapter was witty, epic and enjoyable.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Not really feeling the epilogue, was amusing but I wasn't digging the ghost aspect.

All in all easily the best of the series so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:47 am

Season 2 will definitely air April 2012, HBO have confirmed it.

Oh and they've finally cast Ygritte Very Happy

Game Of Thrones - Page 9 Leslierose_410x410_634276021327300000

Quote :
You Know Nothing Jon Snow
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:32 pm

There you go, kissed by fire, I like her eyes, oh man April I can wait that long, on another note Dragons is a kick ass book, I know who my favoite characters are now for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 am

cascade_run wrote:
There you go, kissed by fire, I like her eyes, oh man April I can wait that long, on another note Dragons is a kick ass book, I know who my favoite characters are now for sure.

I've just started AFFC and so far I like it. Intriguing to read Cersei's chapter, she's a power hungry lunatic. Damphir is an interesting character, got a feeling I'll end up becoming a fan of his.

Still think it was a huge mistake to kill off
Spoiler:
, George should have orchestrated that side of Westeros better by sending a lesser relative off to be killed by
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:41 pm

The show won some scream awards last night on Spike.

Best Show, Best Supporting Actor and Best Breakout Female Artist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:15 am

Looks like season one will come out on DVD/Blu Ray on March 19th. Dumb move by HBO, this would make a great Christmas present for alot of people.

As for Feast I am actually enjoying it, not as bad as I was expecting but there is a big void now that
Spoiler:

The absence of Dany and Tyrion is annoying, Tyrion's chapters are always a joy to read and Dany's story was finally kicking off during ASOS.

The different Greyjoy chapters are fun though, Asha sure has a set of balls on her.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Yeah that was my hangup, way too much Cersei for me, and I missed all the other people, they had just started to develop Jon Snow, and Dany, and I was always wondering about Bran
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:28 am

I don't mind not reading Bran's chapters, his story is taking way too long to develop for me.

I like Cersei's chapters because I love knowing what's going on in the capital, Kings Landing is always the center of Westeros.

Brienne's are intriguing, I am hoping she'll encounter The Hound at some stage for a duel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:03 am

'Game of Thrones' Casts its Lord of Bones

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/game-thrones-casts-lord-bones-261820

HBO's Game of Thrones has found its Lord of Bones.

Edward Dogliani has been cast as the wildling raider Lord of Bones, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

Relative newcomer Dogliani has a few credits under his belt, with a pair of shorts and appearing as himself in the 2009 BBC documentary The Zebras of Jack Tizard.

Thrones' Lord of Bones, also known as Rattleshirt for his suit of armor made up of clattering bones, in the second book in the series created by George R.R. Martin, goes head to head with Jon Snow (Kit Harington).

Martin broke the news of Dogliani's casting on his blog Tuesday, welcoming the actor to Westeros. "I'm looking forward to seeing you in your bone armor," he wrote.

Dogliani joins a sprawling cast for Season 2 that also includes Lucian Msamati, Nonso Anozie and Laura Pradelska, among several others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Rattleshirt Awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:20 pm

HBO says there will be a season two promo right before the next episode of Boardwalk Empire which airs tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next