Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Of Thrones

Go down 
+18
Farmer1906
OU
jewzilla
Ninja
Bigs03
CervezaExtra
LA
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Ludo
Cu Bu
cascade_run
VI68IX
NJBeatdown86
boomer sooner
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
Primetyme199
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

Game Of Thrones - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:15 am

Aww man now I am super pumped, April can't get here fast enough.

[/youtube]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:50 pm

josh200612 wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]

You da man Josh Smile
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:16 am

My have to go back and read/listen to that one again, just to keep my game tight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:44 am

Hey Cascade do you think Tyrion will get to battle this time or will they cop out like the did with the Green Ford in season 1 ?
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:46 am

I hope so, that is a huge part of the second book, if he shows up in Swords missing something, people are going to go what the fuck happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:59 pm

cascade_run wrote:
I hope so, that is a huge part of the second book, if he shows up in Swords missing something, people are going to go what the fuck happened.

It's also a vital part to the end of the book because...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:44 pm

That is awesome, best move of his career taking that role, like it was actually written for him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Hey Cascade did you finish A Dance With Dragons ?

If so how was it ?
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:46 am

Finished it about 2-3 weeks ago, started King's Under the Dome, it was phenomenal, not as good as Swords, but so much goes on, so many loose ends get tied up and then unraveled again, you will enjoy it, you still on Crows? 3 months or so till Clash of Kings on tv, come soon April
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:44 am

cascade_run wrote:
Finished it about 2-3 weeks ago, started King's Under the Dome, it was phenomenal, not as good as Swords, but so much goes on, so many loose ends get tied up and then unraveled again, you will enjoy it, you still on Crows? 3 months or so till Clash of Kings on tv, come soon April

I finished Crows back in early December but my dad stole my copy of ADWD so I haven't been able to start it Crying or Very sad

Quote :
My brother left no true born heir, by right and birth the iron throne of Westeros is mine

I can't wait !
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:04 am

Just do a google search of a Dance with Dragons and you will be able to find a PDF version of it, when I got tired of listening I would open up the PDF and read faster then the dude was talking to me on my headphones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:44 am

cascade_run wrote:
Just do a google search of a Dance with Dragons and you will be able to find a PDF version of it, when I got tired of listening I would open up the PDF and read faster then the dude was talking to me on my headphones.

It's cool I'll just wait, he's got about 300 pages to go so I should be able to start by the end of the month. I like the feel of having the book in my hands, sack these kindle's and tablets, printed copy FTW
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:14 am

True, I mean why rush, takes you month or under to finish and then 4-5 years of waiting, I'm going to go through all the King Books I haven't read while I wait, Under the Dome is pretty damn good, not sure how I missed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones
Page 10 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next