Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What BCS NC game do you want?

Go down 
+4
bobbitt15
timthebim
josh200612
Ziggy116
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

What BCS NC game do you want? Empty
PostSubject: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Has to be someone that has a shot....(OU)

What game do you think would be the best matchup/most intriguing/what do you want?

2 weeks ago I wanted Bama and Nebraska to find a way in but that's out. As long as Cam Newton is eligible I absolutely want Auburn in it. The other team is tricky for me. I would like to see TCU just to give Boise St. a big fuck you, but I have to go with Oregon. I think it would be an awesome game and probably a shoot out that would come down to who has the ball last which is always fun. Part of me wants Boise to get in and get murdered but I'd rather them just not get in at all.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 pm

oregon vs auburn thats the most exciting match up.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Oregon-Auburn is the to best teams but I think Alabama beats Auburn so I would say Oregon vs Boise State althoughI hate teams like TCU and Boise State. I seen on TV yesterday that vegas says the best game would be Oregon vs TCU.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:59 pm

timthebim wrote:
Oregon-Auburn is the to best teams but I think Alabama beats Auburn so I would say Oregon vs Boise State althoughI hate teams like TCU and Boise State. I seen on TV yesterday that vegas says the best game would be Oregon vs TCU.

I'd like to know how they come up with that shit.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Not sure but they must think TCUs defense can slow Oregon down. They actually said it would be a pickem game! Shocked
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Vegas has had TCU ranked #1 for most of the year
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Yeah they are a very good team but number 1? I guess they know alot more than me though.
Back to top Go down
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:12 pm

I think Auburn-Boise would be fun. This has the little guy vs big bad SEC as well as SEC going for their 5(?) straight title. Cam the superfreak vs iceman Moore. I think any game with Oregon or Auburn will be fun to watch. I really want a non-AQ in it.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:12 am

Yea we know you do beeg! I don't mind if Boise gets in as long as they get murdered.

Disagree Tim. I don't know why, but Bama just doesn't have it this year.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:49 am

TCU vs Auburn and Oregon vs BSU! Let the smaller conference schools prove how good they are.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:02 am

timthebim wrote:
Not sure but they must think TCUs defense can slow Oregon down. They actually said it would be a pickem game! Shocked

doubt it TCU defense had alotta probelms withs oregon states speed
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:27 am

TCU would pose problems for Oregon because they play defense and run the ball.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:28 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
TCU vs Auburn and Oregon vs BSU! Let the smaller conference schools prove how good they are.

How bout we let them do it during the regular season first? Lets not piss away the biggest college football games of the year on that.
Back to top Go down
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:24 am

Boise looked pretty good in their showcase game yesterday Ziggy.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:24 am

Oh I know. Nothing like playing all your games during the week so espn has to televise every game. One hell of a win though, Fresno St is for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Middle Finger
Back to top Go down
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:00 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
Oh I know. Nothing like playing all your games during the week so espn has to televise every game. One hell of a win though, Fresno St is for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Middle Finger

Do what you gotta do to get where you want to be. Fresno will end up with at least 7 wins and I'm guessing 8 or 9. Fresno is no Northwestern that's for sure. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:24 am

They certainly aren't!

So 7 or 8 wins in that conference is impressive to you? Ok so Va Tech is their big win right? Who have they beat besides a UNC team that has vastly under preformed this year???
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:30 am

BSU BSU BSU BSU BSU BSU BSU BSU BSU!
Back to top Go down
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:33 am

NC State is a good team and East Carolina is solid. Going undefeated in almost any conference is impressive. The ACC is down but is still worthy of AQ status.

Northwestern's next best win is Vandy.
Back to top Go down
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:34 am

josh200612 wrote:

Josh, you are just the most clever guy. I've never seen you post a similar statement. I'm glad you have started rooting for a team with multiple BCS bowl wins. Leave that Michigan team be.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:40 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Josh, you are just the most clever guy. I've never seen you post a similar statement. I'm glad you have started rooting for a team with multiple BCS bowl wins. Leave that Michigan team be.

just showing some love for ya bud. i know you love BSU sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much im just backing you up.
Back to top Go down
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:46 am

Doesn't feel good to chant for a team that can win BCS bowl games though? I mean Michigan got that win way back in 2000 but have lost 3 straight Rose Bowls. At least Iowa won the Orange Bowl last year.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:51 am

cap one bowl was good enough for me in 08.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:06 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:
NC State is a good team and East Carolina is solid. Going undefeated in almost any conference is impressive. The ACC is down but is still worthy of AQ status.

Dude are you serious or do you just like fucking with people? I honestly can't figure it out.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
UBeeg9cats wrote:

Dude are you serious or do you just like fucking with people? I honestly can't figure it out.

LOL for real. i was gonna question that but i was like nah ill wait and see what you say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? Empty

Back to top Go down

What BCS NC game do you want?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next