Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What BCS NC game do you want?

Go down 
+4
bobbitt15
timthebim
josh200612
Ziggy116
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:16 pm

saw you picked michigan in the pick ems zig! good job! i hope you guys can get up for this osu game dont blow it! i will be watching.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:46 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
UBeeg9cats wrote:
NC State is a good team and East Carolina is solid. Going undefeated in almost any conference is impressive. The ACC is down but is still worthy of AQ status.

Northwestern's next best win is Vandy.

Dude are you serious or do you just like fucking with people? I honestly can't figure it out.

LOL for real. i was gonna question that but i was like nah ill wait and see what you say.

Lol. I just can't tell anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:49 pm

josh200612 wrote:
saw you picked michigan in the pick ems zig! good job! i hope you guys can get up for this osu game dont blow it! i will be watching.

Yea I really don't think Michigan is any good but I hate Wisconsin as much as anyone now and don't see them finishing with one loss. We'll see about Iowa man, if they would play to their potential they could beat anyone or might get blown out today. Who knows
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Even in years when I watch the regular season the BCS doesn't interest me much past the title game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Even in years when I watch the regular season the BCS doesn't interest me much past the title game.

Which would be the game in question here sir.
Back to top Go down
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:40 pm

I'm being serious but whatever. Obviously I can't judge teams because I have such a worse record in the Pick'ems than you two.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:41 pm

michigan is looking pretty solid right now i dont think wisky can hold em.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:47 pm

I want Boise or TCU there. If they aren't they better fuckin not be matched up with each other again instead of getting the chance to beat the shit out of some power conference teams to shut people up
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:58 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I want Boise or TCU there. If they aren't they better fuckin not be matched up with each other again instead of getting the chance to beat the shit out of some power conference teams to shut people up

So playing the weakest schedule out of everyone in the top 30-40 earns you a title shot? I just wont understand that arguement ever. Going undefeated is very difficult at any level, but if they are that much better and want a title shot so bad, play Auburn's schedule and see if you can even get to 5 or 6 and 0.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:59 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:
I'm being serious but whatever. Obviously I can't judge teams because I have such a worse record in the Pick'ems than you two.

Not trying to be a dick I just am so far on the other side of the spectrum it's hard for me to understand some of your points.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:39 pm

josh200612 wrote:

lol. Is that right?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

lol. Is that right?

did you not see the game? read the time of my post lol! michigan played an awesome game wisky only threw the ball one time in the second half thats solid stopping the pass they ran for only 300 + no biggie big things are happening in michigan im excited! we only lost by 20 + thats nothing michigans d is prolly one of the best in the world since wisky didnt pass in the second half thats saying something they sure did stop the run today.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:16 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

lol. Is that right?

did you not see the game? read the time of my post lol! michigan played an awesome game wisky only threw the ball one time in the second half thats solid stopping the pass they ran for only 300 + no biggie big things are happening in michigan im excited! we only lost by 20 + thats nothing michigans d is prolly one of the best in the world since wisky didnt pass in the second half thats saying something they sure did stop the run today.
What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 BCspit1017
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

lol. Is that right?

What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 BCspit1017

LOL when i posted that michigan was playing solid they were losing 24-0 if that clears anything up for ya.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Which would be the game in question here sir.

ah ya, but I probably should have included the title game. The last one I watched was USC Texas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:01 pm

So that's why you're such a weirdo then. You don't like college football?

Touchdown Iowa! That's how we roll. Play good teams well and bad teams bad.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:38 pm

I've grown tired of college football too. I haven't paid attention this season at all really. I'm done following a sport that doesn't even know how to crown a real champion
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:55 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I've grown tired of college football too. I haven't paid attention this season at all really. I'm done following a sport that doesn't even know how to crown a real champion

I agree that there needs to be a playoff but it's still the best "major" sport by far and this has been a great season. The BCS is still way better than pre BCS days of co-champions.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
So that's why you're such a weirdo then. You don't like college football?

Touchdown Iowa! That's how we roll. Play good teams well and bad teams bad.

you guys are fucking this game up.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Why did Pryor not get a 15 yard penalty for taking his helmet off after Posey dropped that pass?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:50 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Why did Pryor not get a 15 yard penalty for taking his helmet off after Posey dropped that pass?

cause he has buck teefh. you gonna watch your boys play in yankee stadium?
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Cause Pryor doesn't get penalized. Why was there no penalty when Adam Robinson was nearly decapitated? Neither call would matter, this team is embarrasing. Another missed field goal is the difference. They make me sick.
Back to top Go down
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:47 am

Iowa hurt me in the Pick'em Ziggy. I would've finally passed Tim if they could've held on.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 am

That hurt my feelings on a weekly basis Beeg. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What BCS NC game do you want?   What BCS NC game do you want? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What BCS NC game do you want?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2