Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All Star Game

Go down 
+3
josh200612
KingsOwn19
Ziggy116
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Wade and Lebron are getting owned early...I love it
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:33 pm

NBA All Star game is becoming pro bowl level who gives a fuck for me.

How great it would be if all these guys actually said "you know what, lets play for realz" for 48 minutes instead of the last 2 minutes if it happens to be close.

Say what you want about Selig adding too much importance to the MLB all star game but atleast there you have the best players in baseball PLAYING TO WIN! Which is really what people want when you get so many great players om the floor at one time.

Even back when i was obsessed with the NBA and players from my favorite team the Kings were making it...i still didnt give a shit about all star weekend outside of the three point contest.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:41 pm

wait hold up when did bosh get on the team?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:19 am

It looked like the West had it in the bag but the East has made a huge comeback lead by LeBron James!!!!! Kobe looked to have MVP locked up but maybe not anymore if the East can find a way to complete the comeback.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:26 am

Pretty good All Star game. The West is gonna hold on it looks like so Kobe should probably get the MVP as much as LeBron being just the second player in All Star Game history to get a triple Double normally would get it hands down.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:01 am

Why are you such a LeBron nuthugger Tim.

That along with Michael Vick...it seems you like any guy the world has deemed a pile of shit.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:56 am

Nobody knows Kings, some theorize Timmy is one of LeBron's illegitimate children.

Play of the night

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:08 am

Sweet allstar game. Kobe the MVP of course, he's the man
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:03 pm

i enjoyed this allstar game, and the weekend in general.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:07 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:

That along with Michael Vick...it seems you like any guy the world has deemed a pile of shit.

Who the hell said whatever the world says is right? I like LeBron because it seems like people pile on the guy for BS. Im not really a Vick fan but I dont hate him either. Matter of fact I feel sorry for him because he lost alot for doing something people have done for years. Dog fighting has been around for ever he didnt invent it. He did his jail time, lost a ton of money, and his name is ruined and people still dont think the guy has paid enough.....Come on! Im with Vick when he says FUCK ALL U GUYS.

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:15 pm

timthebim wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

Who the hell said whatever the world says is right? I like LeBron because it seems like people pile on the guy for BS. Im not really a Vick fan but I dont hate him either. Matter of fact I feel sorry for him because he lost alot for doing something people have done for years. Dog fighting has been around for ever he didnt invent it. He did his jail time, lost a ton of money, and his name is ruined and people still dont think the guy has paid enough.....Come on! Im with Vick when he says FUCK ALL U GUYS.

+1
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:37 pm

timthebim wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

So i'm right...you do get behind everybody the world has deemed a pile. Well, i'm sure these ...obviously more so Michael Vick than James who should not be mentioned in the same breath as Vick love to have people like you to play devils advocate...because most people still see a scumbag that would still be doing what he was doing if he never got caught...despite all the money he was making. Vick got jollies from watching animals suffer otherwise it would not have been worth his time to run that gambling and dog fighting ring.

I don't buy your arguement because nobody ever said Vick should still be in jail or should not be in the NFL. People still think he's a sick fuck and i don't see how you can blame them.

You feel sorry for him because it's been around for years and he didnt invent it? K..maybe i should re-think my feelings on Ted Bundy, i mean he didnt invest mass murder, necrophilia, and rape and he payed for it via execution..all is forgiven. Not the same thing obviously but you get the point hopefully, i don't know what dog fighting being around for years means..it's been around for years and it's been sick for years... but Vick deserved to lose his money because his actions fucked over the Atlanta Falcons which they don't pay him to do. He deserved to go to prison for the duration he did...and he deserves to have people look at him as the guy who drowned, smothered, electrocuted, slammed dogs as well as profited off their misery because he sure overshadows everything in his overrated football career.

Tim, do you think dog fighting and killing helpless animals is no big deal? Thats the drift i'm getting and i don't even particularly like dogs...or is it that you just can't help but feel sorry for somebody who backed themselves into a corner with their own actions?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:17 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

So i'm right...you do get behind everybody the world has deemed a pile. Well, i'm sure these ...obviously more so Michael Vick than James who should not be mentioned in the same breath as Vick love to have people like you to play devils advocate...because most people still see a scumbag that would still be doing what he was doing if he never got caught...despite all the money he was making. Vick got jollies from watching animals suffer otherwise it would not have been worth his time to run that gambling and dog fighting ring.

I don't buy your arguement because nobody ever said Vick should still be in jail or should not be in the NFL. People still think he's a sick fuck and i don't see how you can blame them.

You feel sorry for him because it's been around for years and he didnt invent it? K..maybe i should re-think my feelings on Ted Bundy, i mean he didnt invest mass murder, necrophilia, and rape and he payed for it via execution..all is forgiven. Not the same thing obviously but you get the point hopefully, i don't know what dog fighting being around for years means..it's been around for years and it's been sick for years... but Vick deserved to lose his money because his actions fucked over the Atlanta Falcons which they don't pay him to do. He deserved to go to prison for the duration he did...and he deserves to have people look at him as the guy who drowned, smothered, electrocuted, slammed dogs as well as profited off their misery because he sure overshadows everything in his overrated football career.

Tim, do you think dog fighting and killing helpless animals is no big deal? Thats the drift i'm getting and i don't even particularly like dogs...or is it that you just can't help but feel sorry for somebody who backed themselves into a corner with their own actions?

Completely being honest it is a big deal I would be a fool not to think so but the fact of the matter is he paid his debt to the world and like it or not thats the way the country is set up. U and others can boo or blast your hatred for him on this board and thats cool but dont get upset because I have a different view then u. Another thing is Kings this is a forgiving place we live in, so look at some other people that have done far worse and still been accepted back into society. Me and u can go back and fourth all day but why? I think it is safe to say we agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Hey man I'm a Vick fan and I'm not ashamed to say it. How many fans are there of rappers that have went to prison for shooting people, selling crack, stabbing people, beating on their families yet Tim is fucked up for being a Vick fan? Currently Charlie Sheen can be a fucked up as he wants and people are still loving him. As long as we live in a country were a guy who sings about how great it is to sell crack can have all these fans I'll be damned if I let them judge me for being a Vick fan.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:30 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Hey man I'm a Vick fan and I'm not ashamed to say it. How many fans are there of rappers that have went to prison for shooting people, selling crack, stabbing people, beating on their families yet Tim is fucked up for being a Vick fan? Currently Charlie Sheen can be a fucked up as he wants and people are still loving him. As long as we live in a country were a guy who sings about how great it is to sell crack can have all these fans I'll be damned if I let them judge me for being a Vick fan.

Thank u my friend +1.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:34 pm

BTW Kings I love the Hulk Hogan and Shawn Michaels gif u got going on lol.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Your very welcome
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:38 am

I'm not saying anybody who likes Vick or does not wish failure on him is bad people..though i dislike him and wish failure on him... i'm just saying Vick is in fact bad people and don't like when people try to say he's not a bad person. He did the time but the memoryyyy remaaaiiins.

I don't think LeBron James is a "bad" person. I just think he's an arrogant dickwad who does not think of certain effects his self centered nature has on others...but those actions arent like Vick or somebody who has done horrible things that just eats at somebody who can picture what the scene was like at these rings, it's just "really man? why you gotta be like that?" for LeBron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Star Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Game   All Star Game Empty

Back to top Go down

All Star Game
Page 1 of 1