Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fedor Emelianenko: 'I am thinking about retiring, I hope that I still will have some time to fight

Go down 
+5
Andrew the Raider King
timthebim
LA
Jamal
killerofchicken
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Fedor Emelianenko: 'I am thinking about retiring, I hope that I still will have some time to fight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fedor Emelianenko: 'I am thinking about retiring, I hope that I still will have some time to fight   Fedor Emelianenko: 'I am thinking about retiring, I hope that I still will have some time to fight - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
or he's thinking of retiring

Dude if you believe that then I don't know what to think of you??? Squirt This is all M-1 and Fedor keeping people thinking about when his contract is up. If he is gonna retire, SF or UFC is gonna have to make the deal sweeter to keep him fighting. I am not saying this is the sole reason for him saying what he said, but it does have something to do with it. Fedor has mentioned the "R" word a bunch of times over the last 5 years. Everyone thinks about retiring and living the easy life. Fedor isn't gonna do that and leave a bunch of money on the table. He still has 4-5 good years left in him as long as his hands don't get broken anymore.

Long story short.....I don't think Fedor is truely wanting to retire right now. If he loses in the grand prix I might worry a bit then. If he wins it and then wins the title I don't think he will retire for about 4 years at at the least. Maybe I am just being an optimist. If Randy can fight at 46 years old, there is no reason Fedor should retire if healthy at 38. He is only 34 years old right now......I think????
Back to top Go down

Fedor Emelianenko: 'I am thinking about retiring, I hope that I still will have some time to fight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2