Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did a little research Wolfy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

Did a little research Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Did a little research Wolfy   Did a little research Wolfy EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:58 am

As for the UFC 100 ppv numbers AV bet your lucky I can't find the exact thread. I did find however where you claimed to have the under 1.6 mil while I had the over.
http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=moresports&id=mma&tid=5043085&lid=17
" ya I took 1.6 and under and you took the over

what up sucka
" - Wolfy

So now that we know it's 1.72 million it should be noted you admitted to me having the over and you the under.

Thats not even the most interesting Bet where I tooled you. Just an hour or so ago I caught you in a bold faced lie. This is what you just said in the Franklin vs Belfort poll.

"Prove that we bet on ufc 100, find it. I never bet against UFC's numbers, I loved that show and wanted it to do 9 million. I promise on my kids dude, I never bet on UFC 100. The only bet we ever made ever was that Mayweather's fight would do 800K, I said ya, you said no. That original bet was made before the show was moved to the same day the UFC's card was. Hold me to it if you want, but the bet isn't the same anymore. I don't think it will do 800K anymore either so whatever. The reason you think we bet on 100 is because shortly after UFC 100 I asked in an ESPN thread "did we bet on this" forgetting what exactly we bet on and you were like "i donno maybe" and I couldn't remember why or what would have made me bet against a UFC event." -Sir Wolfy at his finest

https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/mma-f1/belfort-vs-franklin-who-wins-t910-15.htm

First Off why would you say you took the under on 1.6 million if you would never bet on it and wanted it to do over 90 million? Then you say we made the original Mayweather PPV bet before the show was moved to the same day as UFC 103. HA HA HA HA HA I finally found it you mother fucker.

"Still battling the TBI I see. A UFC card filled with nobodies after a series of mega cards will out do one of the biggest boxing fights in years? Stop smoking freebased cocaine.

Marquez is coming off the clear front runner for Fight of the Year. The hype around this fight will be huge. This fight will do close to a million buys. JMM carries most of the Mexican-American fight base too since he is the most known and best Mexican fighter around these days. These are two for real pound for pounders with a lot of hype around them, and the most popular African American boxer and the most popular Mexican boxer.

800k bare bones minimum. " Wolfy again at his finest

almost forgot heres the sourse - http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=moresports&id=mma&tid=5043085&lid=17
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

PostSubject: Re: Did a little research Wolfy   Did a little research Wolfy EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 am

You knew damn well it was going up against a UFC event and still said it would do 800K BARE BONES MINIMUM. Then you try to tell say that you didn't know it would go against a UFC event lol oh man. This is like the fighter salaries arguments we were having. Fact is Wolf when it comes too ppv numbers and fighter salaries you should never be allowed to even comment. You may get me on the Franklin/Belfort Av bet but either way I got you fucker.
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

PostSubject: Re: Did a little research Wolfy   Did a little research Wolfy EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:38 am

Damn, Combat putting in work!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Did a little research Wolfy   Did a little research Wolfy EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:20 am

Damn Im surprised I made that bet against a UFC card. Ok Ill stick to that one. In any event like I said on the ufc 100 thing, i forgot what the other bet was and assumed it was a ufc 100 bet of some kind. I got the bet confused with the mayweather one.

how many pages did you look through? because i looked a couple weeks ago for like what had to have been close to an hour with no luck. good lawd pal.

espn has no search function so you have to manual search page by page. It really sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Did a little research Wolfy   Did a little research Wolfy EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:24 am

Your last post in the other thread was at 11:17 and this at nearly 1 am, almost two hours, shit son.

Like I said, find me the original ufc 100 bet. Never happened.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Did a little research Wolfy   Did a little research Wolfy EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:30 am

lol dude in that thread about the av bet even when it looked like the ufc only did 1.5 and i thought the bet was 1.6 or under I still remembered the other bet and corrected what it was. back in mid july. Im tellin ya there was no ufc 100 bet with me dude. believe me dude if i made that bet and had evidence to think I won I woulda enforced it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Did a little research Wolfy   Did a little research Wolfy EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:38 am

But this means I have to buy a boxing event over a UFC event. gay.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Did a little research Wolfy   Did a little research Wolfy EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:38 am

dude im fucking renigging on that mayweather but fuck yo fuckin couch NIGGA
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

PostSubject: Re: Did a little research Wolfy   Did a little research Wolfy EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:04 pm

Wolf this fucking took me forever lol. I think I found it on page 58 lol.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Did a little research Wolfy   Did a little research Wolfy EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:17 pm

ya when i first found it to correct the bet in that other thread it was on page 26, but i didnt post the link...really wish i did.

like i said dude, there was never a ufc 100 bet. Look at the thread about ufc 100, first im like "wasnt it two mill, what was it" then ur like i donno i just predicted 1.4, 1.5.

At that time it looked like I would have won, but instead of claiming a bet i never took I instead corrected it. Remember, you had no idea either and were like "post the thread damn it".

ufc 100 bet never happened. I did make a bet I regret on the mayweather one though. Muh bad. Im reniggin on it and replacing it with belfort franklin deal?
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

PostSubject: Re: Did a little research Wolfy   Did a little research Wolfy EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:32 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
ya when i first found it to correct the bet in that other thread it was on page 26, but i didnt post the link...really wish i did.

like i said dude, there was never a ufc 100 bet. Look at the thread about ufc 100, first im like "wasnt it two mill, what was it" then ur like i donno i just predicted 1.4, 1.5.

At that time it looked like I would have won, but instead of claiming a bet i never took I instead corrected it. Remember, you had no idea either and were like "post the thread damn it".

ufc 100 bet never happened. I did make a bet I regret on the mayweather one though. Muh bad. Im reniggin on it and replacing it with belfort franklin deal?

We have 2 AV bets going
Mayweather over/under 800K
Belfort vs Franklin
If you try and get out of the Mayweather bet then i'm not doing the belfort/franklin bet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Did a little research Wolfy   Did a little research Wolfy EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:30 pm

they are bets on the same evening dude. How we gonna do that? its guaranteed to be a split. Belfort loses a ud and mayweather's trainwreck doesn't come close to a million.
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

PostSubject: Re: Did a little research Wolfy   Did a little research Wolfy EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:17 am

2 boards 2 AV bets. Doesn't seem too hard to me. Either that or we just honor the first AV bet that was made for a month and then the second bet for another month there after. Honestly there are a million different things we could do. Garaunteed to be a split lol just like 800K bare bones minimum right?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Did a little research Wolfy   Did a little research Wolfy EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:21 am

Damn I didn't really read through any of this, but Combat you did some work bro

I say Wolfy should have to honor that original bet
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Did a little research Wolfy   Did a little research Wolfy EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:45 pm

LA ima honor the bet i made with yo momma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did a little research Wolfy   Did a little research Wolfy Empty

Back to top Go down

Did a little research Wolfy
Page 1 of 1