Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wolfy at McDonalds

Go down 
+7
acccardinal12
Cu Bu
Wolfgangsta
NoRegret
OU
SOKO
Birdofthad
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:30 am

http://www.viddler.com/explore/FailPost/videos/38/

I kid I kid, but admit it is pretty funny
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:23 am

I would of had to say something to that fat ass wishing he wanted to step. fat fuck. I feel him most fast food places cant get their shit together but to go off like that with kids and shit around is just asking for it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:29 am

lol is that fat fuck suppose to scare someone? I would have laughed out loud and pointed at him. Let big boy run up and get done up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:42 am

Honestly, part of me woulda wanted to intervene....BUT the whole situation woulda had me laughing my ass off if I were there.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:52 am

NoRegret wrote:
Honestly, part of me woulda wanted to intervene....BUT the whole situation woulda had me laughing my ass off if I were there.

I would have been rolling on the floor. Also I wouldn't have hid the camera, I would have been obvious with it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:38 am

Man if I had my kids there shit would have gotten worse. Firstly I have an intrinsic hate for fat people and secondly I don't like people saying that kind of shit around my kids, unless it's me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:52 am

i would have stabbed that fat fuck with a spork and let the gravy spill in an act of WAR
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:08 pm

hahhaha y ahe got lucky no one lost it the way he was acting
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:12 pm

I wouldn't have done anything if my kids were there, but if I was by myself I would have walked up behind him and kicked him behind the knee and smacked him with my burger.
Back to top Go down

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Someone should have told that Jabba The Hut wannabe to silence his potty mouth.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:07 pm

With any luck the fat fuck had a heart attack after getting this worked up over sandwich.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Yeah that sucks he got that crazy over a burger but if my kids was there I would have at least had to tell him to take it easy or something. Thats bullshit that idiots do this shit in public like that.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:11 pm

duesche bag was acting like some one fucked up a 24 oz steak on his last meal or something
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:40 pm

I worked retail over five years, people are total fucking idiots.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Yeah Im a retail manager now and I have 6 years retail experience and I have noticed people are bitches. They say shit to u at work they would never say at a bar cause they know u dont want to get fired. Fuckin Pussies!!!
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:22 am

GIVE ME MY FUCKIN CHICKEN SANDWICH!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:27 am

I demand to see McDonalds fat guy vs Cheeseburger Josh.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:37 pm

That fattie pisses me off. If that had been my kid standing there I would have had her cover ears and look at the wall while Daddy went and "had a word with him". I hate fatties too. Can't walk without sweating, use the elevator to get to 2nd floor, because their knees can't take the stairs. Fuckers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolfy at McDonalds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy at McDonalds   Wolfy at McDonalds Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfy at McDonalds
Page 1 of 1