Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wolfgang records epic KO

Go down 
+11
LTFG
Birdofthad
oggy420
OU
KrazyHorseBennett
hardcoreBEE24
KingsOwn19
LA
acccardinal12
marbleheadmaui
Wolfgangsta
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:21 am

Men do you want to do a ninjaplace tiny chat or some shit?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:26 am

I have no clue, I can think of 3 maybe 4 I guess including that. I have never been knocked out in a fight though, me and my friends used to have Boxing matches all the time at my buddy Dave's house (he had nice gloves), anyways Dave was a beast took Boxing lessons and just knew how to fight so no one ever want to Box him. I usually just said fuck it and did, one time I was owning him just moving all over and picking him apart and I was getting real cocky and confident, out of nowhere he hit me with an uppercut, literally took me off my feet and I was rocked to shit, but not straight up KO'd like Bisping of anything.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:31 am

The only time I have ever been rocked in my life was when a kid with steel toe boots kicked me in the head while another had me in a headlock. I never recovered. Mounted by the other and couldn't shake it. Eyes swollen shut for a week. I don't count that faggot shit as a loss. I've never jumped anyone I don't think.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:37 am

I'll fight ya both with one arm tied while riverdancing. So chew on that crazy thought cause I am going to bed gents!

Freak, I hope aliens rape you and read you the Bible or whatever you guys call it and laugh at the funny stories. The whole time I hope they point at you too when they are laughing and say "That's not a knife!"
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:39 am

Beast IZ'd look like Brock next to u, I'm crashing too, aliens exist alien
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:41 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The only time I have ever been rocked in my life was when a kid with steel toe boots kicked me in the head while another had me in a headlock. I never recovered. Mounted by the other and couldn't shake it. Eyes swollen shut for a week. I don't count that faggot shit as a loss. I've never jumped anyone I don't think.

Man you sure are tough. Did the kid shout "Steel toe upside ya dome!" when he kicked you? I bet they were just Eastland slip ons and you saw brown. AMIRITE?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:42 am

LA wrote:
Beast IZ'd look like Brock next to u, I'm crashing too, aliens exist alien

Good cause IZ will kick your big ass. No matter how big they are, LAKER FANS CAN'T FIGHT! Goodnight fellas!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:43 am

LA what are your stats?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:50 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
LA what are your stats?

Sex with 18 white guys, 17 Mexican guys, 9 black guys, and two asians at the same time. He has laid down for all of them to attain his prefect record. Oh and one imbred from Oklahoma. What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:33 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Wolf celebrating his knockout

Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 Wigger-thug-life

Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 357poih

LMAO that's just wrong King.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Wow... i feal mutch smartur aftur reedin dis thred... tongue

BTW... I actually kind of believe Wolf. He's not the type to make up this level of BS. Gotta say that the kid must have a pretty weak chin to drop that quick though. Probably why he only tangles with pregnant girls unless cornered...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:53 pm

LTFG wrote:
Wow... i feal mutch smartur aftur reedin dis thred... tongue

BTW... I actually kind of believe Wolf. He's not the type to make up this level of BS. Gotta say that the kid must have a pretty weak chin to drop that quick though. Probably why he only tangles with pregnant girls unless cornered...

What do you mean by "kind of"? You believe part of the story just not all the details?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:01 pm

I believe that he got into a scrap and layed the lumber. The extent of damage and follow up is where I tend to think there's some embellishment. Good for Wolf for defending the girl though. Most don't want to get involved.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:02 pm

LTFG wrote:
I believe that he got into a scrap and layed the lumber. The extent of damage and follow up is where I tend to think there's some embellishment. Good for Wolf for defending the girl though. Most don't want to get involved.

I wonder how involved Wolf would be if it was a grown man with some size on him. I'm sure we might be reading about a phone call Wolfy made instead.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:10 pm

lol... Then again if it's someone my size, maybe he goes into full blown Wolfdork trying to outsmart the wife beater with wit and assbabble, only going ninja if the guy gets pissed enough to throw down after being repeatedly mocked?

Seriously, I still think Wolf would do the right thing and at least make an effort even if he is a WW standing toe to toe with a HW. Some things you have to look past everything else and just go. A guy getting physical with a girl is one of those things.
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:14 pm

My first instinct is to call Epic B.S. on this; but who knows? If something like that happened to me I'd probably post about it here too, regardless if people believed me or not.

I'm well past the days of fighting; but there are always circumstances that would push me to do get physical for sure. Also I did one-punch KO a guy once at a frat-house party brawl. He swung first and missed. I didn't. Less drunk (also had about 30lbs on him and was a head taller). Ah, youth Smile
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Oh God why? FACE PALM right now by bbc12.

Unless you guys will believe me if I tell you somebody hacked my account 10 hours ago?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Ah BBC, it's all good. We're all used to seeing nonsensical babble on here and I'm convinced that the vast majority of you are loaded up on something day in, day out spurring the drivel. Hell, I'm loaded up on pain killers more days than not and have looked back occasionally shaking my head at things I've said when under the influence... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:30 pm

LTFG wrote:
Ah BBC, it's all good. We're all used to seeing nonsensical babble on here and I'm convinced that the vast majority of you are loaded up on something day in, day out spurring the drivel. Hell, I'm loaded up on pain killers more days than not and have looked back occasionally shaking my head at things I've said when under the influence... Rolling Eyes

I took a percocet last nite. I am sure that is why I was posting at freaking 4am. Atleast you will forget about this in a few days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:33 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
LTFG wrote:

I took a percocet last nite. I am sure that is why I was posting at freaking 4am. Atleast you will forget about this in a few days. Very Happy

Never popped any pills like you druggies. I'm more natural Weed
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:50 pm

OU wrote:
LTFG wrote:

Relax Sooner I am not popping pills again. It was just last nite. I actually did need it for my back from working on my van.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:52 pm

OU wrote:
LTFG wrote:

Relax Sooner I am not popping pills again. It was just last nite. I actually did need it for my back from working on my van.

Yeah that is how most pill popping starts. They "need" it for pain. Soon they just need it.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:59 pm

wolf. future advice when hitting someone in public situation, go with an open palm strike to the temple. No visual damage and yet effective. Now-a-days anyone can simply scratch their face and claim you hit them.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:00 pm

oggy420 wrote:
wolf. future advice when hitting someone in public situation, go with an open palm strike to the temple. No visual damage and yet effective. Now-a-days anyone can simply scratch their face and claim you hit them.

Good advice Bas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang records epic KO   Wolfgang records epic KO - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfgang records epic KO
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next