Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:40 pm

According to Jean Bedard, President of Groupe Sportscene Inc. and InterBox, IBO cruiserweight champion Danny Green is at the top of the list for IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute in 2011. Green would have to meet Bute at a catch-weight and defeat BJ Flores on November 17. Bute defends against Jesse Brinkly on October 15 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada.

"This is one of the first names on our list," said Bedard to Mike Dion. "But obviously he will have to accept a change in weight class."

But may move to light heavyweight a little quicker than expected but he won't be facing WBC light heavyweight champ Jean Pascal in the near future. Pascal has to get past Bernard Hopkins on December 18 and he owes a rematch to Chad Dawson.

"This leads us to revise our schedule and it is not impossible that Lucian changeshis category of weight faster than expected," said Bedard. "We can not conclude immediately that Lucian will face Jean Pascal in the near future. "I'm 100 percent sure that this fight will take place one day, but Jean must first get rid of Bernard Hopkins, then grant a rematch to Chad Dawson. We are still far away from that [fight]."

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=31554
Back to top Go down

So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Quack quack.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:55 pm

The only thing I can think of is tuneup for the new weightclass? I agree he's cherry picking if he goes through with this one. Let's give him a break though and see what he does after this fight.

BTW what happened to the 1748?
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Who else is he going to fight at lightheavy? Everyones busy. Who should he fight at SMW?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:57 pm

I slimmed down to just Ali for shits and giggles.

Isn't it pretty obvious now that Bute blatantly ducked Jean Pascal ?? claimed he was going to clean out his weight class, but is now suddenly interested in moving up since Pascal is tied up with Hopkins.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:59 pm

You are the one and only Ali. You're like Madonna now or better yet Tyrese!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:05 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

How long before I change my name to a symbol Prince style ?
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Ali wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

How long before I change my name to a symbol Prince style ?

20,000 posts do it up.
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:13 pm

So where is that idiot slickmoney and his BS excuse about Bute doesn't have to move up weight? There goes that excuse...
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:26 am

Diego408 wrote:
So where is that idiot slickmoney and his BS excuse about Bute doesn't have to move up weight? There goes that excuse...

Nuka how u gon call someone an idiot when you cant even spell? Its League NOT Legue. Dont try to d
say its a typo either.

I wasnt the only one saying this either. Explain to me how a guy gets called a ducker when he decides not to move up in weight.

Watch this......

Sergio Martinez is ducking Bute cuz he wont fight him.

Amir Khan is ducking Berto cuz wont fight him.

Iron Boy is ducking the Kameda Bros. cuz he wont fight them.

Since when do you HAVE TO move up in weight to fight someone?
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:45 am

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Diego408 wrote:

Nuka how u gon call someone an idiot when you cant even spell? Its League NOT Legue. Dont try to d
say its a typo either.

I wasnt the only one saying this either. Explain to me how a guy gets called a ducker when he decides not to move up in weight.

Watch this......

Sergio Martinez is ducking Bute cuz he wont fight him.

Amir Khan is ducking Berto cuz wont fight him.

Iron Boy is ducking the Kameda Bros. cuz he wont fight them.

Since when do you HAVE TO move up in weight to fight someone?
Spelling has nothing to do with intelligence, it was a simple mistake. i caught it after I created the league, too late to change it. Bute isnt testing himself in competition, isnt it obvious to you dumbass! Khan is fighting Maidana, Martinez is fighting Williams, Iron Boy just fought Segura. These guys are doing what theyre suppose to do. He didnt want to fight Pascal because of weight, but now is going to fight Green? who just came back from retirement.....

Like Ive said before many fighters have moved up weight when their isnt many meaningful fights at their weight class. Pac at Welter, SM at middle, Haye at HW, JMM to LW. I wouldnt call him a ducker, I would just call him a protected fighter.
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:47 am

BTW dont be mad because I owned your ass last week in fantasy. That was a murder hahahahah
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:54 am

Diego408 wrote:
BTW dont be mad because I owned your ass last week in fantasy. That was a murder hahahahah

I stick to my original drafted team. I dont make trades or pick ppl up unless someone gets injured.

You're still dumb. Bird spells better than you.
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:01 am

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Diego408 wrote:

I stick to my original drafted team. I dont make trades or pick ppl up unless someone gets injured.

At the end of the day, my life will end up a lot better than yours. oh wait, it already is.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:04 am

Diego408 wrote:
SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Diego408 wrote:

At the end of the day, my life will end up a lot better than yours. oh wait, it already is.

Then more power to ya. I live good and thats without living with mommy and daddy Razz
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:09 am

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Diego408 wrote:

Then more power to ya. I live good and thats without living with mommy and daddy Razz
I live good to, im blessed to have a good supporting family. Times may look good now, but in 3 years I'll end up in debt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:24 pm

I swear you two must be long lost brothers, you bicker like siblings Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011   So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

So much for cleaning out his weight class: Lucian Bute wants a Danny Green catchweight fight in 2011
Page 1 of 1