Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton

Go down 
+7
Birdofthad
shakefree
flapanther2001
captainanddew
marbleheadmaui
4445Frank
kbyte
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton Empty
PostSubject: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:42 am

Just when Ricky Hatton thought his troubles couldn't get any worse. Emma Bowe, the Irish amateur boxer who shocked the world when she disclosed the videotape of Ricky sniffing lines of cocaine, has now come out and discussed her 11-month affair with the former two time champion. Hatton has been involved with his fiancée, Jennifer Dooley, for five years, but all of that could change after the latest tabloid hit. Bowe claims that Ricky even promised to leave Dooley for her.

"When I went to bed with Ricky, it was like my dreams had come true," Bowe told the Sunday Mirror. "He was my idol and I couldn't believe he wanted to be with me. I knew about Jennifer and how she was his fiancée, but I was just so flattered Ricky was interested in me. We had a wild time together. He'd snort cocaine before sex, then want to cuddle up afterwards and watch a love film. I saw a side to Ricky people don't see. He's kind and gentle. He's like a teddy bear - and I fell hopelessly in love."

Bowe claims the affair began with a three day romp in Dublin last October and further says that her nude photos of Hatton, taken at the hotel, will prove her side of the story. She says Hatton treated Dooley like a friend, and not someone he was devoted to for five years.

"His mobile rang and I said, 'Leave it'," recalls Emma. "But he said, 'No'. He spoke coldly like she was just an acquaintance. He didn't bother saying, 'I love you'. Then we carried on having sex. Afterwards, I asked if he had to check in with her and he said, 'No, I do what I want'."

Things are not exactly easy for Bowe. Since dropping a dime on Hatton's cocaine habits, she's become the target of his loyal fans who would travel across the world to see his fights. Bowe has received dozens of deaths threats from fans who believe she set him up for personal gain, which she denies.

"I am worried for him, but this could be the wake-up call Ricky needs. I love him to bits and am devastated it's all over. I adore him and I just want to see him get clean," Bowe said.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=31480

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Jesus when Ricky Hatton is the man of you dreams you must really be one ugly mother fucker.
Back to top Go down
kbyte
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
kbyte

Favorite Fighter(s) : Oscar De la Hoya, Ricky Hatton

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:01 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
Just when Ricky Hatton thought his troubles couldn't get any worse. Emma Bowe, the Irish amateur boxer who shocked the world when she disclosed the videotape of Ricky sniffing lines of cocaine, has now come out and discussed her 11-month affair with the former two time champion. Hatton has been involved with his fiancée, Jennifer Dooley, for five years, but all of that could change after the latest tabloid hit. Bowe claims that Ricky even promised to leave Dooley for her.

"When I went to bed with Ricky, it was like my dreams had come true," Bowe told the Sunday Mirror. "He was my idol and I couldn't believe he wanted to be with me. I knew about Jennifer and how she was his fiancée, but I was just so flattered Ricky was interested in me. We had a wild time together. He'd snort cocaine before sex, then want to cuddle up afterwards and watch a love film. I saw a side to Ricky people don't see. He's kind and gentle. He's like a teddy bear - and I fell hopelessly in love."

Bowe claims the affair began with a three day romp in Dublin last October and further says that her nude photos of Hatton, taken at the hotel, will prove her side of the story. She says Hatton treated Dooley like a friend, and not someone he was devoted to for five years.

"His mobile rang and I said, 'Leave it'," recalls Emma. "But he said, 'No'. He spoke coldly like she was just an acquaintance. He didn't bother saying, 'I love you'. Then we carried on having sex. Afterwards, I asked if he had to check in with her and he said, 'No, I do what I want'."

Things are not exactly easy for Bowe. Since dropping a dime on Hatton's cocaine habits, she's become the target of his loyal fans who would travel across the world to see his fights. Bowe has received dozens of deaths threats from fans who believe she set him up for personal gain, which she denies.

"I am worried for him, but this could be the wake-up call Ricky needs. I love him to bits and am devastated it's all over. I adore him and I just want to see him get clean," Bowe said.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=31480

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Jesus when Ricky Hatton is the man of you dreams you must really be one ugly mother fucker.
LOL just LOL
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:03 am

Maybe it's just me, but does anyone care who Ricky Hatton's screwing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:54 am

4445Frank wrote:

I don't really although he's an idiot to cheat on the lovely Jennifer Dooley.

IF it's true though, I have a feeling this broad has made it up to cash in with the tabloids.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:36 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:

IF it's true though, I have a feeling this broad has made it up to cash in with the tabloids.

After watching the footage I just assumed they'd been "he-in and she-in."

Ricky's just trying to wrest the WBC Silver Belt for Philandering from ATG Evander Holyfield who in a one year period had children by two different women and got married to a third!
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:41 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:

After watching the footage I just assumed they'd been "he-in and she-in."

Ricky's just trying to wrest the WBC Silver Belt for Philandering from ATG Evander Holyfield who in a one year period had children by two different women and got married to a third!

very true. There was only one thing Evander was better at than boxing: having kids with different baby mommas!!!

His girl is gonna dump his ass. He better have saved his money. If he didn't, he'll learn how hard it is to pick up chicks(when you are no longer rich and famous) when you are a 220 lb chump.
Back to top Go down
flapanther2001
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
flapanther2001

Favorite Fighter(s) : Aaron Pryor, Rocky Marciano, Arturo Gatti

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:36 pm

[quote="Ali_1748"]
4445Frank wrote:

If he's an idiot it's only because he traded down. If you're gonna cheat, trade up.
Back to top Go down
shakefree
White Belt
White Belt
shakefree

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:57 pm

lol! just seems odd to use the 2 words skank(what an f'n great word) & affair together.
Back to top Go down
flapanther2001
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
flapanther2001

Favorite Fighter(s) : Aaron Pryor, Rocky Marciano, Arturo Gatti

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Ricky is the one in the downward spiral, not the girl. She's just a dumb groupie who's willing to trade sex for her dignity. Going public with the video was her way of trying to break up Ricky's relationship, not save his life. Too bad she'll never be more than his side action/coke buddy. Maybe Hatton will clean up, maybe he won't. He sure as hell ain't the first & won't be the last. I cracked up at the inference that 7-10 hours constituted a "binge". Seriously, if that's as long as you can last....
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:32 pm

remember marble

Bob Marley had on child, then another a week apart

with 2 different women
now thats pimpin
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:34 pm

thats a weak binge and I really could care less. Two bit tramps and coke are the only reason you become a pro fighter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Sounds like a classy slut
Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Doesn't this post belong in the trash can?

It's almost as bad as Mark giving a P4P vote to Allan Green.

It has nothing to do with boxing.
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:56 pm

NBrooks5 wrote:
Doesn't this post belong in the trash can?

It's almost as bad as Mark giving a P4P vote to Allan Green.

It has nothing to do with boxing.
anything that has to do with Hatton belongs in the trash can Wink
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:23 am

[quote="flapanther2001"]
Ali_1748 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:

If he's an idiot it's only because he traded down. If you're gonna cheat, trade up.
I think this is a good post and I also like this comment. I agree 100 percent. Evander Holyfield had a lot of women but will fuck ANYTHING and I mean anything. I've seen him with some of the ugliest bitches in the infinite Universe. I'm not ragging on Holyfield, I had an uncle like that. Screwed anything, anytime, anywhere. Put panties on a tree and Evander's going to try for another child.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:15 am

Maybe he was trading up. You don't know what kind of head movement she had in comparison to his wife.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:17 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Maybe he was trading up. You don't know what kind of head movement she had in comparison to his wife.
Wife is ugly too. (That's if you're referring to Holyfield)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton   Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton Empty

Back to top Go down

Cocaine skank now claiming she had an affair with Ricky Hatton
Page 1 of 1