Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moderate Islam

Go down 
+3
Tobe06
Wolfgangsta
4445Frank
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Moderate Islam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:36 am

Quote :
Please wolf I played you like a fiddle this week.

Gotta admit though, after the week you had, this takes a lot of balls. Certainly you have a better chance of arguing this than you do your actual opinions with me though. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
We know dude. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Wink You never did resolve why the San Francisco health department would have an anti-gay agenda by putting out stats about the local promiscuity or how you'd have the right to make a Muslim or Jew take their "hat" off when the Oklahoma Board of Ed specifically rewrote it's policy due to that lawsuit though.
Ok back to our more serious discussion. I went and asked two of our principals and both said the same thing. Both said a jewish kid would not be able to wear it and that if they did sue the school district would fight it. BTW show me were the Oklahoma state department of education made a rule you can wear a yamaka? That might be the only way outside of a supreme court rulling I would say yes your correct. Because I got to tell you wolf you have not proven a damn thing so far.

Also I will tell you this wolf. You also need to take into account were the info comes from on the gay stuff. The more liberal parts of the country like San Francico will have a different set of stats than here in Oklahoma(unless a Christian organization does it). Will they not? Here most gays dont go around fucking everything they see. You seem very homophobic to me.

BTW would you repost those stats I am being lazy and dont want to try and find them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :
Please wolf I played you like a fiddle this week.

Gotta admit though, after the week you had, this takes a lot of balls. Certainly you have a better chance of arguing this than you do your actual opinions with me though. Wink
LOL dude whats funny about this is that you think I was the only one behind that thread.

But hey you know I love you wolf. You might be a troll but your my troll.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Wolf, you're an asshole. I'm going to get some rest and pick a debate with you. I notice when you lose, you get verbally abusive. That's like admitting you were humiliated. You need to stop that. Yes, you were handed your ass when the argument got hot. After things cooled down, of course people are going to be more understanding. When you (Wolf) stated that "You couldn't bomb people into morality" and Marble responded with "Tell that to the Germans", you were sunk in a "Dan Quayle "You're no JFK" type of way. Too bad there's no live audience.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Wolf, work on your one liners. Writing an essay only to have 4 or 5 words discredit the whole thing is a real downer. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:32 pm

4445Frank wrote:
Wolf, you're an asshole. I'm going to get some rest and pick a debate with you. I notice when you lose, you get verbally abusive. That's like admitting you were humiliated. You need to stop that. Yes, you were handed your ass when the argument got hot. After things cooled down, of course people are going to be more understanding. When you (Wolf) stated that "You couldn't bomb people into morality" and Marble responded with "Tell that to the Germans", you were sunk in a "Dan Quayle "You're no JFK" type of way. Too bad there's no live audience.
Yes Yes he does. But I will say a lot of times he is very funny when he gets like that.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Sooner, I'm having more fun with this guy then I have on a board in a long time. I know he's ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:38 pm

4445Frank wrote:
Sooner, I'm having more fun with this guy then I have on a board in a long time. I know he's ok.
No he is mentally off but he has a sense of humor at times. LOL

Its kinda fun to mess with him isnt it? I have been fucking with him all week.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:38 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:39 pm

4445Frank wrote:

Frank, I know you'd like hard to make winners and losers out of this because I hurt your Islamiphobe feelings, but you can't bomb people into changing their culture. The Germans were not bombed into morality. They were not immoral. The German people were not the source of the Nazi movement, unlike in the middle east, where the mentality is a grass roots expression religious feelings. Cutsie one liners that are not reflective of the issue do not a debate win. You're starting to get supremely annoying.

Our bombs only create more terrorism, and the castration of the Germans isn't comparative. We didn't force the Germans into an alien morality. Just a different morality that is also culturally compatible with their Western values.

We'll never blow up enough kids to change the hearts and minds of the Middle East. That is offensively moronic to assume so. Marble doesn't really even believe that I would imagine.

Last edited by Wolfgangsta on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:55 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:

Says the kid who couldn't handle the smackdown so you started a thread to try and get my mod rights removed. Now you're telling me some other passive aggressive pussies were also behind it, that just makes it look worse.

Show me a single stat other than the general anti-homophobic nature of Oklahoma in general that gays are any less promiscuous there than anywhere else. So, gays may be promiscuous in other parts of the country, and that may influence the CDC stats, but saying the are promiscuous is hate speech because you don't know any slutty gays in Oklahoma, maybe the least gay friendly state in the union? Not only is that rationale stupid, it's also flat out different than what it was at the beginning of last week. Last week there was going to be no data. There is zero data besides some 20 year old figures from websites with an agenda to support your claim. I posted links from the CDC, San Fran health dept and other sources that simply survey the gay community.

Most people in the initial thread agreed with me. Are they homophobic too?

Look sooner, we need to get deeper into your psyche to why you think mentioning unpleasant truths is bigotry.

Sooner, I'm sure you'll "LOL man ive totally owned you this week"(mythical victories remember) and all that, and I've seen it before, so save the cyber space and just answer this ;

All are groups fundamentally the same with the same social problems? Are all groups who have different social issues simply suffering from institutional racism?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Quote :
TULSA, Okla. — The Muskogee school system has agreed to pay an undisclosed sum and change its dress code to settle a lawsuit involving a sixth-grade Muslim girl who was suspended for wearing a religious head scarf to school, officials announced yesterday.

"We are happy and glad it's over," said Rose Hearn, whose daughter Nashala Hearn was the focus of the case. "My daughter stands up for what she believes in."

The agreement requires the Muskogee Public School District to change its dress code to allow exceptions for religious reasons, said R. Alexander Acosta, assistant U.S. attorney general for civil rights.

"This settlement reaffirms the principle that public schools cannot require students to check their faith at the schoolhouse door," he said.

Acosta said school officials raised their initial objections on Sept. 11, 2003 — exactly two years after the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington — even though the girl had worn the scarf for several weeks. The officials, Acosta said, told her that other students were "frightened" by her scarf.

"It is un-American to fear and to hate," Acosta said.

Hearn has been allowed to wear the scarf pending settlement of her lawsuit, which sought $80,000 in damages and requested the dress-code changes. The Justice Department joined the lawsuit in March. The settlement was filed in U.S. District Court in Muskogee.

The Rutherford Institute, a Virginia-based civil liberties group, sued the district in federal court on the Hearn family's behalf in October, claiming the district's dress code violates Nashala's rights to free speech and exercise of religion.

The district suspended Hearn twice in October for wearing a head scarf to Benjamin Franklin Science Academy that officials believed violated the district's dress code.

The sixth-grader wears the hijab as part of her observance of the Muslim religion. She was allowed to continue wearing the scarf after returning to school but the district's policy has remained intact.

"It's been hard on her," Rose Hearn said. "She lives day by day with her head up high. I tell her she's got to be strong.

"Every day there is a lot of discrimination going around. People just need to get along, no matter what your race or religion."

The settlement requires the district to put in place a training program for all teachers and administrators about the new dress code and to publicize the change.

Muskogee Superintendent Eldon Gleichman said yesterday that he could not comment on the settlement because he had not yet received a copy of it. In the past, he has said the district's ban on headwear is fair and consistent. He has said other groups, including gangs and Satanists, could take advantage of any change in the headwear policy.

A recently passed law in France forbids conspicuous religious symbols and clothing in schools. The law was enacted mainly to defuse controversy about Muslim head scarves but also applies to such things as the Jewish yarmulke and large Christian crosses.

The Justice Department has taken pains after the Sept. 11 attacks to address complaints of discrimination and hate crimes brought by Arab-Americans and other Muslims. Some Muslim groups have been critical of government anti-terrorism efforts as singling them out for harsh treatment and extra scrutiny.

Educators in Oklahoma DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to restrict protected first amendment religious expression. Stop this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:

Says the kid who couldn't handle the smackdown so you started a thread to try and get my mod rights removed. Now you're telling me some other passive aggressive pussies were also behind it, that just makes it look worse.

Show me a single stat other than the general anti-homophobic nature of Oklahoma in general that gays are any less promiscuous there than anywhere else. So, gays may be promiscuous in other parts of the country, and that may influence the CDC stats, but saying the are promiscuous is hate speech because you don't know any slutty gays in Oklahoma, maybe the least gay friendly state in the union? Not only is that rationale stupid, it's also flat out different than what it was at the beginning of last week. Last week there was going to be no data. There is zero data besides some 20 year old figures from websites with an agenda to support your claim. I posted links from the CDC, San Fran health dept and other sources that simply survey the gay community.

Most people in the initial thread agreed with me. Are they homophobic too?

Look sooner, we need to get deeper into your psyche to why you think mentioning unpleasant truths is bigotry.

Sooner, I'm sure you'll "LOL man ive totally owned you this week"(mythical victories remember) and all that, and I've seen it before, so save the cyber space and just answer this ;

All are groups fundamentally the same with the same social problems? Are all groups who have different social issues simply suffering from institutional racism?
When did I ask for someone to remove your mod status? I never asked anyone to do that. Seems like someone is a little touchy.
Anyways. I like how you never answer any questions but you just keep beating the same drum. Thats the problem with arguing with you in the first place it goes nowhere. I tried to tell you that the other day that those arguments were over and you were repeating yourself and yet here we are again. Let me know when you have something new. Sleep

OH and BTW Wolf obviously you dont know me very well I never claim a "victory" on the internet. That's pretty immature and shows exactly what type of douchebag that person is. The most I will ever do is fuck with someone. LIKE YOU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :
TULSA, Okla. — The Muskogee school system has agreed to pay an undisclosed sum and change its dress code to settle a lawsuit involving a sixth-grade Muslim girl who was suspended for wearing a religious head scarf to school, officials announced yesterday.

"We are happy and glad it's over," said Rose Hearn, whose daughter Nashala Hearn was the focus of the case. "My daughter stands up for what she believes in."

The agreement requires the Muskogee Public School District to change its dress code to allow exceptions for religious reasons, said R. Alexander Acosta, assistant U.S. attorney general for civil rights.

"This settlement reaffirms the principle that public schools cannot require students to check their faith at the schoolhouse door," he said.

Acosta said school officials raised their initial objections on Sept. 11, 2003 — exactly two years after the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington — even though the girl had worn the scarf for several weeks. The officials, Acosta said, told her that other students were "frightened" by her scarf.

"It is un-American to fear and to hate," Acosta said.

Hearn has been allowed to wear the scarf pending settlement of her lawsuit, which sought $80,000 in damages and requested the dress-code changes. The Justice Department joined the lawsuit in March. The settlement was filed in U.S. District Court in Muskogee.

The Rutherford Institute, a Virginia-based civil liberties group, sued the district in federal court on the Hearn family's behalf in October, claiming the district's dress code violates Nashala's rights to free speech and exercise of religion.

The district suspended Hearn twice in October for wearing a head scarf to Benjamin Franklin Science Academy that officials believed violated the district's dress code.

The sixth-grader wears the hijab as part of her observance of the Muslim religion. She was allowed to continue wearing the scarf after returning to school but the district's policy has remained intact.

"It's been hard on her," Rose Hearn said. "She lives day by day with her head up high. I tell her she's got to be strong.

"Every day there is a lot of discrimination going around. People just need to get along, no matter what your race or religion."

The settlement requires the district to put in place a training program for all teachers and administrators about the new dress code and to publicize the change.

Muskogee Superintendent Eldon Gleichman said yesterday that he could not comment on the settlement because he had not yet received a copy of it. In the past, he has said the district's ban on headwear is fair and consistent. He has said other groups, including gangs and Satanists, could take advantage of any change in the headwear policy.

A recently passed law in France forbids conspicuous religious symbols and clothing in schools. The law was enacted mainly to defuse controversy about Muslim head scarves but also applies to such things as the Jewish yarmulke and large Christian crosses.

The Justice Department has taken pains after the Sept. 11 attacks to address complaints of discrimination and hate crimes brought by Arab-Americans and other Muslims. Some Muslim groups have been critical of government anti-terrorism efforts as singling them out for harsh treatment and extra scrutiny.

Educators in Oklahoma DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to restrict protected first amendment religious expression. Stop this.
Hey retard I asked you to show me where the OKlahoma state Department of Education changed anything. That is not the OK State Department of Education. So again you are talking right out of that large ass of yours.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:09 am

Fair enough, your school district offers less American rights than other districts. That is the last gasp of your premise. Is it not? What would happen if you took a kids "hat" off on Monday? He'd get it back. You do not have that right and this case proves it. Stop this dude. Really.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:31 am

Wolf, when you take this too seriously it's no fun. Cool the fuck out and relax. You're being paranoid. Everything's cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:09 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Fair enough, your school district offers less American rights than other districts. That is the last gasp of your premise. Is it not? What would happen if you took a kids "hat" off on Monday? He'd get it back. You do not have that right and this case proves it. Stop this dude. Really.
If I took a kids hat I would send it to the office and I would never deal with it again. See another reason that I say you dont know shit about this topic. OH BTW Wolf I called two of my best friends(teachers) both agreed with me. They are both at different school districts. So no its not just my school.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:34 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
If I took a kids hat I would send it to the office and I would never deal with it again. See another reason that I say you dont know shit about this topic. OH BTW Wolf I called two of my best friends(teachers) both agreed with me. They are both at different school districts. So no its not just my school.

Sounds to me like your friends are clueless scum just like you are. Satan help Oklahoma. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:36 pm

4445Frank wrote:
Wolf, when you take this too seriously it's no fun. Cool the fuck out and relax. You're being paranoid. Everything's cool.

Quote :

Ya, well marble is about to pwn you, I gotta go now, but oh man this is gonna be epic!

Quote :
Where the fuck is the pwnage? MARBLE OWNED YOU ANYWAY FUCK IT NEVERMIND HAHAHAH WOLF.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Sounds to me like your friends are clueless scum just like you are. Satan help Oklahoma. Wink
No they are in the schools and they know what they are talking about. Unlike some guy on a message board who doesnt know shit about the schools.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:42 pm

A bunch a teachers stood around once thinking they could actually keep those little black kids out too once. Food for thought.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderate Islam   Moderate Islam - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderate Islam
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5