Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?

Go down 
+11
tgrazzi06
josh200612
BigBertha
mannyfresh
bobbitt15
Farmer1906
Wolfgangsta
The Great One
CainVelasquezFan
timthebim
NoRegret
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:49 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
I fucking hate tu so don't ever call them my team. They played like dog shit all game long and still won.

I'm about as baised as they come when it comes to them.

And "Terrelle Pryor been able to complete more than 50% of his passes" hence the he needs to be a WR. That should never be said about a top tier QB playing in a BCS game.

It wasnt them playing badly so much as they just didnt have an answer for Ohio State. They've always had a tough time against the Bucks, even when they played us those two games in recent years.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:51 pm

josh200612 wrote:
michigan has won 11 count them son! 1901 1902 1903 1904 1918 1923 1932 1933 1947 1948 1997!

the Championships in '01, '02, '03, and '04 are not considered recognized National Championships so you have 7...count em...7! lol Razz
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:43 pm

11!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:52 pm

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Josh dude who u want to be qb at michigan? heard they are having a comp for the starting job...

btw noregret me and u shud have a avatar bet for the USC-Ohio state game
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:33 pm

i think they should run both forcier a d-rob. d-rob for the running plays and forcier for the pass plays. if i had to choose one it would prolly be forcier cause he has been there since spring so he knows the playbook better then d-rob. did you know d-rob plays with his shoelaces untied? thats crazy lol he runs a 4.3 with his shoelaces untied!
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:35 pm

josh200612 wrote:
i think they should run both forcier a d-rob. d-rob for the running plays and forcier for the pass plays. if i had to choose one it would prolly be forcier cause he has been there since spring so he knows the playbook better then d-rob. did you know d-rob plays with his shoelaces untied? thats crazy lol he runs a 4.3 with his shoelaces untied!

that robinson kid is fast!.. i was thinking he would do good in that system
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:11 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
Josh dude who u want to be qb at michigan? heard they are having a comp for the starting job...

btw noregret me and u shud have a avatar bet for the USC-Ohio state game

I will take you up on that...OSU's defense rebounds every year, although im pretty pissed about my boy Tyler Moeller goin down with an injury...guys like Kurt Coleman, Storm Klein, and others will step up this year.

Offensively we are gonna struggle the first few games if Pryor cant throw...his legs wont be able to do everything...though it will help.

I'll Take your bet Spurs.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:49 am

looks like noregret is gonna regret this bet in september!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:41 pm

josh200612 wrote:

looks like you're gonna regret being a michigan fan come december when your team is 3-9 again!
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:27 pm

josh200612 wrote:

+1...haha
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:20 pm

looks like me and noregret are gonna make a bet on osu michigan this year yay! but after me and spurs win our bets you have to change your name to double regret!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:42 pm

Lol Michigan. Come on
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:43 pm

dont hate!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:45 pm

i have faith in my team every year cause i am loyal and i have love for michigan. i had my run in the 90's dont worry carr is gone so we will be back.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:45 pm

Lol just don't see them posing a threat this year. Get ready to be stomped by the Irish in week 2 Cool
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:55 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Lol Michigan. Come on

+1

I bet you were holding the same high hopes last season when we throttled Michigan by 5 touchdowns...expect some of the same treatment this year...im giving the game a 21 point spread in favor of Ohio State against your Maze and blue.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:01 pm

TOUCHE! i dont see that happening sir!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:02 pm

i always think michigan is gonna win cause im a fan!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:07 pm

well good. Im gonna enjoy rubbing it in, come November =)
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:10 pm

we shall see!
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:43 pm

josh200612 wrote:
we shall see!

O-H!!!!....I-O!!!!!

O-H!!!!...I-O!!!!

O-H!!!!...I-O!!!!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Big 10+1 looking bad already.

Navy gives tOSU trouble and Iowa lucks out vs a FCS team.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:20 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

ok smartass, alot of teams look bad in the opening week.

keep talking shit, we'll see where things stand at the end of the season ya prick
Back to top Go down
BigBertha
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

Don't leave out Syracuse leading Minnesota late in the 4th either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next