Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?

Go down 
+11
tgrazzi06
josh200612
BigBertha
mannyfresh
bobbitt15
Farmer1906
Wolfgangsta
The Great One
CainVelasquezFan
timthebim
NoRegret
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:21 pm

Pryor would have a better career at WR than QB
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:15 pm

good teams win road games noregret just like USC is going to beat Ohio state at the horse shoe!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:37 am

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
good teams win road games noregret just like USC is going to beat Ohio state at the horse shoe!

better not get your hopes up...

and how bout USC at Oregon State? ooohhh...that one prolly stings lol
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:43 am

Even though they are reloading I see USC's D having a very good shot to dominate up front. I'm not impressed with OSU's offensive line at all
Back to top Go down
mannyfresh
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Royce

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:58 am

Go LSU Tigers cheers
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:52 am

Lou Holtz just predicted Notre Dame in the title game....

time to retire lou
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
BigBertha
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Yeah, Lou has officially lost his mind. They do have a very easy schedule this year, but they will still lose at least 4 games this year. I think I would like to see ND play in a BCS game this year and get dominated by either OU or Texas or hell maybe even Boise State.

I think the USC vs tOSU game should be a really good game. I can't stand either of these teams but i do appreciate good football, USC should pull this one out. I think they are just too fast for tOSU.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:43 pm

michigan has 11 national championships with notre dame thats y we are the best program with wins all time son! o and i called columbus dispatch and osu has 6 ncs not 7 trust me call them kid im gonna shut you down no regret lol!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:44 pm

holtz is a scrub! who is your team wolf?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:00 pm

josh200612 wrote:
michigan has 11 national championships with notre dame thats y we are the best program with wins all time son! o and i called columbus dispatch and osu has 6 ncs not 7 trust me call them kid im gonna shut you down no regret lol!

And where are your sources from? please do not tell me wikipedia.

Michigan does NOT have 11 National Championships. They may be up there in wins but they have not won that many title game wins...they may have been to that many though.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Here are the years Ohio State won National Championships, Josh...enjoy being wrong.

1942, 1954, 1957, 1961, 1968, 1970, 2002
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 pm

I hate the fact so many schools claim so many NCs.

A&M was undefeated and unscored upon in 1917 and 1919 yet don't claim NCs. They were also undefeated in 1994 and didn't claim that one then either.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:01 pm

If my D-1 team was undefeated I'd demand they declare themselves the champs.

I like the Illini but I am a college football vagabond so I'll root for teams with players I like. How can you hate Tim Tebow? He's a regular boyscout.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:14 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
I hate the fact so many schools claim so many NCs.

A&M was undefeated and unscored upon in 1917 and 1919 yet don't claim NCs. They were also undefeated in 1994 and didn't claim that one then either.

Paterno has had penn state undefeated like 5 or 6 times and only has 2 National Championships to his name as well, I believe.
Back to top Go down
tgrazzi06
tgrazzi06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Forrest, GSP, Tito(gasp)

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:26 pm

I am a Gator's fan!! Have been for about 12 years now. Even learned the hard way how much Tenn dislikes the Gators as I was walking through downtown Nashville with a Gator's hat on!
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:27 am

it hurts me to think about the USC-Oregon State game from last year Sad ...it huurts!
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:58 am

sec or big 12 will take it this year. go horns
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:03 am

screw the sips
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:03 am

tgrazzi06 wrote:
I am a Gator's fan!! Have been for about 12 years now. Even learned the hard way how much Tenn dislikes the Gators as I was walking through downtown Nashville with a Gator's hat on!

Try walkin through downtown columbus in Michigan gear lol ten times worse

OR Steelers gear in Cleveland...you will be ridiculed mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:05 am

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
it hurts me to think about the USC-Oregon State game from last year Sad ...it huurts!

Ahahahahaha WOOOOOOO!!!! lol jp Spurs

Thats ok, it hurt worse for me with the last second losses to Penn State and Texas last year Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:09 am

tOSU was lucky to even be in the game with tu. tu was the far superior team.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:11 am

Farmer are you blind?

Your ignorance about college football is shocking.

Ohio State played the better game that night...had Terrelle Pryor been able to complete more than 50% of his passes it woulda been a blowout.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:13 am

Let me know how you guys were the far superior team when Beanie Wells ran for over 100 yards on your defense in the FIRST HALF and got hurt and couldnt finish...and how you guys needed a fluke last big play of the game to score that touchdown to win...how is that the far superior team?

pfft....gtfo with that garbage Farmer, please.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:23 pm

michigan has won 11 count them son! 1901 1902 1903 1904 1918 1923 1932 1933 1947 1948 1997!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:25 pm

I fucking hate tu so don't ever call them my team. They played like dog shit all game long and still won.

I'm about as baised as they come when it comes to them.

And "Terrelle Pryor been able to complete more than 50% of his passes" hence the he needs to be a WR. That should never be said about a top tier QB playing in a BCS game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?   So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So you wanna talk college football conference prestige eh?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next