Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

yikes rocky martinez to get executed dec. 11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Carlos Ortiz,Henry Armstrong and Wilfredo Gomez

yikes rocky martinez to get executed dec. 11 Empty
PostSubject: yikes rocky martinez to get executed dec. 11   yikes rocky martinez to get executed dec. 11 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:23 pm

he might take on luis cruz who to me is by far the best prospect puerto rico has. i'm glad they are making this miguel cotto has been promoting all of cruz fights and is really high on him also. cruz is saying he's not ready but i think he beat martinez hopefully they could make it happen.
el artesano by murder.
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=31195
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yikes rocky martinez to get executed dec. 11   yikes rocky martinez to get executed dec. 11 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Ricky Burns will beat Cruz too.
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Carlos Ortiz,Henry Armstrong and Wilfredo Gomez

PostSubject: Re: yikes rocky martinez to get executed dec. 11   yikes rocky martinez to get executed dec. 11 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:29 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Ricky Burns will beat Cruz too.
fucking lmao you are really reaching now. we def. will make a bet on that fight. cruz is not a caveman like rocky.