Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table Empty
PostSubject: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:01 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/more-sport/boxing/2010/09/23/wladimir-klitschko-offers-world-title-shot-to-dereck-chisora-115875-22582377/

Wlad by KO

Chisora looked good vs an opponent like Sexton, but Wlad is another level right now lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Hmm consider the source.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:03 pm

THAT's where we are? REALLY??????????

[banging head on desk]
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Hmm consider the source.

I dont know, do they report BS?

Does say Shelly Finkel and Warren are talking it over
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:13 pm

I've never even heard of him, and I consider myself a real fan.

Honest to God - imagine he wins?

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the Heavyweight Champion of the World - this fuckin' guy!" No
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Tobe06 wrote:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the Heavyweight Champion of the World - this fuckin' guy!" No

LOL!

He was on the Magnificent Seven last Saturday. He's a club quality guy as far as I can tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:17 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Hmm consider the source.

I dont know, do they report BS?

Does say Shelly Finkel and Warren are talking it over

Well Mormeck has just priced himself out so maybe it is in the works.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:19 pm

Danny Williams is the only guy I recognized on his resume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:21 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:

Some of the guys know of him on here because they watched his fight on Saturday via stream.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:21 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:

He beat Sam Sexton last Saturday. Sexton's primary claim to fame? he beat the cabdriver dude who was like the Brit equivalent of the Contender.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:23 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

He beat Sam Sexton last Saturday. Sexton's primary claim to fame? he beat the cabdriver dude who was like the Brit equivalent of the Contender.

I can't believe I missed that one. Razz
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:24 pm

Tobe06 wrote:

lol!

marbleheadmaui wrote:
LOL!

He was on the Magnificent Seven last Saturday. He's a club quality guy as far as I can tell.

+1 Marble
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:24 pm

It was actually a decent fight, no clinching or jab,jab,jab,jab,jab,jab, right hand routines in sight.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
It was actually a decent fight, no clinching or jab,jab,jab,jab,jab,jab, right hand routines in sight.

It was a club fight, come on.

By the way Vitali's looking for a dance partner...what's 12 doing again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:27 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

The caliber of the fight wasn't high but it was alot more entertaining than Wlad's previous outing.

Erm both men are scheduled to fight in October and November.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

The caliber of the fight wasn't high but it was alot more entertaining than Wlad's previous outing.

Hey, you wanna watch mediocrity go to it!

Sorry Wlad's looking for a dance partner. Oh, right, 12 is busy taking on a man called Fraud for the fraudelent crown Smile
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Apparently 12 = Haye. I don't get why. Help a brother out! confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:36 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Hey, you wanna watch mediocrity go to it!

Sorry Wlad's looking for a dance partner. Oh, right, 12 is busy taking on a man called Fraud for the fraudelent crown Smile

Hey I am not happy about it either, you're preaching to the choir. Sky Sports have really pissed me off pushing that fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Tobe06 wrote:

Some random person claimed Haye only threw 12 punches a round against Valuev and Marble believed him.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Tobe06 wrote:

Haye threw, didn't land, but THREW 143 punches in his passionate pursuit of a heavyweight strap in his fight with Valuev. I asserted during the fight Haye was throwing 20-30 punches per round and WTF was he doing? Ali said that wasn't true.

When the actual numbers came out Haye had averaged THROWING under 12 punches a round. I had never, and have never seen anyhting like it before or since. I mean Sergio Mora threw 500 punches and got hammered for not engaging last week.

I've been pretty much a dick about it ever since.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:39 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Tobe06 wrote:

Haye threw, didn't land, but THREW 143 punches in his passionate pursuit of a heavyweight strap in his fight with Valuev. I asserted during the fight Haye was throwing 20-30 punches per round and WTF was he doing? Ali said that wasn't true.

When the actual numbers came out Haye had averaged THROWING under 12 punches a round. I had never, and have never seen anyhting like it before or since. I mean Sergio Mora threw 500 punches and got hammered for not engaging last week.

Haye makes Jimmy Young look like Frank Fletcher in comparison when it comes to punch output.
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:39 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Tobe06 wrote:

Wow. That's actually impressive in a weird sort of way. Like, "How few punches can I throw and still have it considered 'boxing'?" Razz
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Tobe06 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Tobe06 wrote:

Wow. That's actually impressive in a weird sort of way. Like, "How few punches can I throw and still have it considered 'boxing'?" Razz

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Marble always forgets to leave out the fact Valuev's connect ratio was hot garbage, the giant was hitting thin air all night.
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Marble always forgets to leave out the fact Valuev's connect ratio was hot garbage, the giant was hitting thin air all night.

Boy, too bad I missed that barnburner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table   Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table Empty

Back to top Go down

Wlad vs Chisora? Offer on the table
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next