Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11

Go down 
+11
Thomasdrrn09
gomez1012
OU
Andrew the Raider King
Wolfgangsta
Birdofthad
Canvas
GDPofDRC
acccardinal12
marbleheadmaui
LTFG
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 Empty
PostSubject: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:30 pm

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129701795

Hey, we all have the right to do as we please in cases like this... But is there a bigger display of intolerance and ignorance in relation to religious and cultural beliefs? I know it's not this Reverend's first attempt at showing the world that he hates anything Islam, but does he really wonder why he can't grow his Church to triple digits? A just God would use this guy to cushion the blow of a 500 pound woman falling from a burning building on the way to Church that morning...
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:40 pm

It is a perfectly legitimate expression of the First Amendment and an awful, awful idea.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Just stupid!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Al-Qaeda supports this plan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:55 pm

I fear there will be a world war fought on ethnic/religious lines. Everyone will have to choose a side.

The world is badly overpopulated and resources are becoming scarce. When there's not enough pieces of the pie to go around for everyone, things get ugly.

It becomes us vs them, and race/religion are the easiest things to distinguish. I know I don't want to give up my way of life.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:02 pm

its a church of under 50 people and the Reverend has handle bar mustache

these sacks of shit are despicable
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:25 am

Cool, I'll burn a copy of the Bible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:43 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Cool, I'll burn a copy of the Bible.

Much safer I'd say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:55 am

This is stupid. Not because i'm muslim but because now some stupid muslims will justify killing innocent people.

Last edited by freakzilla316ftw on Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:07 am

agree freak

even our lead general of military forces came out and told this dumb ass he is putting american soldiers at risk and setting back what we are doing in afghanistan in Iraq

the dip shit said he prayed on it and is going through with it

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:23 am

Birdofthad wrote:
its a church of under 50 people and the Reverend has handle bar mustache

these sacks of shit are despicable
WHY WHY WHY? Its people like these that give America a bad rep. This is almost as bad as that church that protests our dead soldiers funerals.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:10 am

It bothers me not. They burn Bible's in the middle east, yet strangely for some reason, it doesn't endanger their lives? I guess if it weren't for that pesky 1st Amendment thing, we could throw them in jail...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:28 am

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
It bothers me not. They burn Bible's in the middle east, yet strangely for some reason, it doesn't endanger their lives? I guess if it weren't for that pesky 1st Amendment thing, we could throw them in jail...

I hope it doesn't lead to innocent people getting hurt like it usually does when things like this happen. Instead of inciting things I hope both sides would put effort into getting along.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:31 am

Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkrEpag6ZrhkPHD7FQYHU0ARufn2Aia3fHY65K6s9qjM1XTgE&t=1&usg=__F2FnKKhNdWgqBFOlzOvYbQMniZ4=
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:07 am

Well it is like racing a car on the Interstate. You might not only kill yourself, but soemone else.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:41 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
It is a perfectly legitimate expression of the First Amendment and an awful, awful idea.

+1

Someone should just take a hose to his book burning, tape it, throw it up on youtube
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:45 am

gomez1012 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

+1

Someone should just take a hose to his book burning, tape it, throw it up on youtube
I have mixed feelings about it. I am all for them expressing their views what ever way they want as long as its legal but man it is just not good that a church is doing this given the current times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:03 pm

Wouldn't surprise me if some morons in England burn a church. Twisted logic.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:17 pm

It's important to consider all of the good this event will do.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:25 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

Yep, what do we do with the other 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds in the day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:30 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
You are kidding right?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:35 pm

It will be great for terrorist. They have better ammo then what already exists for recruiting the blue chip terrorists of tomorrow. Important to consider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:41 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
It will be great for terrorist. They have better ammo then what already exists for recruiting the blue chip terrorists of tomorrow. Important to consider.
I just think that its ridiculous that this guy is a preacher.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:03 pm

He perverted his own non-denominational religion mainly based on fighting the ever appearing apparitions of Satan, in his idea of the popular crowd today means Islam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:14 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
He perverted his own non-denominational religion mainly based on fighting the ever appearing apparitions of Satan, in his idea of the popular crowd today means Islam.
Why do people follow nut cases like this. If the media would just ignore shit like this people would stop doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next