Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GSP on Rome is Burning earlier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

GSP on Rome is Burning earlier Empty
PostSubject: GSP on Rome is Burning earlier   GSP on Rome is Burning earlier EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Anyone catch it? I heard it on my way home. Talked about Fitch and Penn for the most part and wouldn't comment on a fight with Spider. He thinks BJ will win if the fight ends in the first round, but likes Fitch if the fight goes into the late second or third rounds. He said he thought Shields was better on the ground than him and that he focused on other areas that he was better than Shields to use in the fight. I hope he KO's the blanket!

Rome said there wasn't a better athlete in their respective sport who is better than GSP when it comes to dedication, ability, and respect. Then he went on about how much he loved BJ Penn. I think BJ is Rome's favorite fighter. He said BJ sent him "cases of Mickey's beer" and that nobody besides Heinz Ward had gave him a gift that great after an interview. WAR BJ!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

GSP on Rome is Burning earlier Empty
PostSubject: Re: GSP on Rome is Burning earlier   GSP on Rome is Burning earlier EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Jim Rome

Quote :
I'll say it again:you can't find a more accomplished athlete and a more dignified cat than Georges St. Pierre. Crushed his Jungle interview.

saw that on his twitter
Back to top Go down

GSP on Rome is Burning earlier
Page 1 of 1