Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11

Go down 
+11
Thomasdrrn09
gomez1012
OU
Andrew the Raider King
Wolfgangsta
Birdofthad
Canvas
GDPofDRC
acccardinal12
marbleheadmaui
LTFG
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:21 pm

These kind of people/stories are like cheap whiskey to the media. They drink a little, it turns into a lot and they start acting all kinds of dumb.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
It bothers me not. They burn Bible's in the middle east, yet strangely for some reason, it doesn't endanger their lives? I guess if it weren't for that pesky 1st Amendment thing, we could throw them in jail...
andrew you dont get it

they are safe because barring a couple nut jobs WE DONT GO AROUND KILLING PEOPLE IN AMERICA FOR THEIR BELIEFS the country's were at war with do and will use this as ammunition
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 pm

You guys have not seen anything yet.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:52 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
You guys have not seen anything yet.

What happened I cant watch the video at work?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Just more Westboro Church shenanigans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:02 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Just more Westboro Church shenanigans.
Can someone just set a bomb in that church and kill them all already. I swear that I could not control myself if that was my kid who they were protesting. I would kill every person who protested that day. I am not kidding every single one would die.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:03 pm

Hate groups using religion as a front... Not very original is it? Westboro has been spreading their hate message for decades... What's sad is their fellowship far exceeds 50 people. If you want to see exactly what's wrong in this country, head to one of their many daily protests!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:10 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Hate groups using religion as a front... Not very original is it? Westboro has been spreading their hate message for decades... What's sad is their fellowship far exceeds 50 people. If you want to see exactly what's wrong in this country, head to one of their many daily protests!
I would be arrested at that thing for beating one of them to death.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:10 pm

Apparently the church this pastor used to be a part of in Germany expelled him for stealing their cash. They condemn the plan to burn as well.

Westboro had their own Qur'an burning in 2008.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:13 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Apparently the church this pastor used to be a part of in Germany expelled him for stealing their cash. They condemn the plan to burn as well.

Westboro had their own Qur'an burning in 2008.
These people make me want to get violent and I am not even muslim.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:14 pm

One could argue that our Constitution needs to be heavily amended to deal with people like this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:16 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
One could argue that our Constitution needs to be heavily amended to deal with people like this!
I think that we need to start using common sense in this country again.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:18 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:

You could, but it's hard to fix stupid. People here would act crazier than these crazies over any resolution to amend our freedom thing also.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:29 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

There's a pipe dream if I've ever seen one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:37 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

There's a pipe dream if I've ever seen one...
Most people have common sense but the people who are in the media and the people who get on TV make the rest of us look bad. I think 90% of these problems are started by the media. If they would not report on this shit then it wouldnt be a big deal and they wouldnt be doing it. Right?
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:41 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
It is a perfectly legitimate expression of the First Amendment and an awful, awful idea.

I'm not sure that it's "perfectly legitimate". I'm all for freedom of speech, the guy can say whatever he likes about Islam (clearly he's an ignorant moron), but is there really a place in civil societies for book burnings?
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:02 pm

I'm gonna picket Fred Phillips funeral when he dies
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:47 pm

I wonder if someone will misread their sign, and there will be a bunch of burnt asians sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Andrew the Raider King wrote:
It bothers me not. They burn Bible's in the middle east, yet strangely for some reason, it doesn't endanger their lives? I guess if it weren't for that pesky 1st Amendment thing, we could throw them in jail...
andrew you dont get it

they are safe because barring a couple nut jobs WE DONT GO AROUND KILLING PEOPLE IN AMERICA FOR THEIR BELIEFS the country's were at war with do and will use this as ammunition

Bird you don't get it. I am the first to say GW Bush handled post-9/11 wrong. If he would have dropped a small, low-yield nuclear device on Medina and given the whole of Persia, Arabia, etc. 30 days to deliver Osama bin Laden, we would have him already. If they didn't deliver, BOOM! Hit Mecca. After that you can start whacking other targets and nobody is going to say a fucking thing except "Please?! We are fucking sorry! Don't vaporize us and our religion based on the words of a man who raped, killed, plundered, and committed pedophilia?"

This whole, "winning of hearts and minds" doesn't work when they have a hand out on one side and a bomb behind their back in the other. And nobody try and give me your shit, I don't hate Muslim's. I don't see the appeal of the religion, but I suspect a lot of people wouldn't either if they actually had options in those countries too. At least in my country, YOU get to pick your religion and have that right defended by the most powerful military on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Quote :
Bird you don't get it. I am the first to say GW Bush handled post-9/11 wrong. If he would have dropped a small, low-yield nuclear device on Medina and given the whole of Persia, Arabia, etc. 30 days to deliver Osama bin Laden, we would have him already. If they didn't deliver, BOOM! Hit Mecca. After that you can start whacking other targets and nobody is going to say a fucking thing except "Please?! We are fucking sorry! Don't vaporize us and our religion based on the words of a man who raped, killed, plundered, and committed pedophilia?"

This whole, "winning of hearts and minds" doesn't work when they have a hand out on one side and a bomb behind their back in the other. And nobody try and give me your shit, I don't hate Muslim's. I don't see the appeal of the religion, but I suspect a lot of people wouldn't either if they actually had options in those countries too. At least in my country, YOU get to pick your religion and have that right defended by the most powerful military on the planet.

You're a disgusting Christian who believes Muslims are savages, which justifies this pointless war. "Just fuckin nuke da middle east" Who says that, really? Forget burning books, lets get back to burning what really mattered.

Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 Church_burning
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:37 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:

It's a loser of an argument in my view. Freedom of expression only makes sense if it allows expression one finds distasteful.

Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Tobe06 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
It is a perfectly legitimate expression of the First Amendment and an awful, awful idea.

I'm not sure that it's "perfectly legitimate". I'm all for freedom of speech, the guy can say whatever he likes about Islam (clearly he's an ignorant moron), but is there really a place in civil societies for book burnings?

Yup., and flag burnings and Klan rallies and other things that make your skin crawl. That's sort of the point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :

You're a disgusting Christian who believes Muslims are savages, which justifies this pointless war. "Just fuckin nuke da middle east" Who says that, really? Forget burning books, lets get back to burning what really mattered.

Well said Wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:42 pm

That Westboro family was pathetic. You never ever do that to anybody's funeral. I don't care what they've done.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:54 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

It's a loser of an argument in my view. Freedom of expression only makes sense if it allows expression one finds distasteful.

LTFG is washed up. Marble is the new best poster here not named wolf. Amend the constitution? Sickening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next