Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11

Go down 
+11
Thomasdrrn09
gomez1012
OU
Andrew the Raider King
Wolfgangsta
Birdofthad
Canvas
GDPofDRC
acccardinal12
marbleheadmaui
LTFG
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:07 pm

It was a tongue in cheek comment, you boob. But, I'd love to ammend "some" areas of the Constitution to be honest.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:10 pm

the constitution is no longer followed today, hasn't really been followed since the early 1900's.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:11 pm

Sure it has oggy. It's just like the Bible. It says whatever you want it to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:14 pm

if the government really followed the constitution there would be no central banks and no income taxes, as both of those are completely unconstitutional.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Apparently the first threats of retaliation have surfaced. Searching for a link, but someone has threatened to strap up with a bomb and walk into the Church... And away we go...
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Wolf and Freak. Thank you for being so insightful. While I agree what that church does is wrong, I will never agree to them having their 1st Amendment Rights trampled on, just because I do not agree with them.

As for my POV? I was thinking strategically and tactically. As I was not the President of the United States of America, these things did not come to pass. You think it a disgusting display of Christianity Wolf? Fine. Freak, you have more personal feelings because of your religion and you know I respect that. Fine.

But from a military POV, the correct decision would have been the previously stated one. I think one small, low yield nuclear device directed at the 2nd most important city in that region would have more than covered all the bases, been much less expensive, saved American lives, and have brought a resolution much more quickly than this long, drawn out horseshit we are dealing with today.

The Islamist want to build their thing next to the WTC, where 27 Islamic terrorist murdered 2,700 people? Fine. Can I build a Cathedral in Mecca then? How about Medina? Can I openly pray to my God in the streets of Tehran?

So don't piss down my back and tell me its raining boys.

Last edited by Andrew the Raider King on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:25 pm

oggy420 wrote:
if the government really followed the constitution there would be no central banks and no income taxes, as both of those are completely unconstitutional.

Sorry to agree with you Oggy, since I am being billed as evil here...but you are right.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:33 pm

well i have to agree. The last thing i would ever do is drop a nuke. That is just begging for the end of the world. You think there aren't muslim countries with nukes? If you want to die in a nuclear holocaust then yea, drop the nuke. But just know as soon as we fire one there are 10 headed right back at us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
I'm gonna picket Fred Phillips funeral when he dies
Invite me I will go with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:38 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Apparently the first threats of retaliation have surfaced. Searching for a link, but someone has threatened to strap up with a bomb and walk into the Church... And away we go...
OH well. I wont be sad they brought it on themselves.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:45 pm

I will spring for lunch Sooner. Oggy, you may be right. They may have Nukes, but they have poor delivery systems. Plus, I don't want to nuke them off the Earth, I want them to know when you go after my country we will thump you so fucking hard it won't be worth it. If a dog bites you, you don't pet it and say "good boy". You hit it so hard it cowers under the table and hopes you may be nice to it someday.

I know you think we, the U.S. should be charitable, understanding, and gentler. If we did that, we would speak fucking French and live in Paris. I hate Paris.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:05 pm

oggy420 wrote:

Well except for the 16th Amendment, unless you somehow want to make an argument that a properly passed Amendement is somehow unconstitutional.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:07 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

So let me get this straight. These folks propose a legal action and others threaten to kill them and you think the folks acting legally are the problem????????

Last edited by marbleheadmaui on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
I will spring for lunch Sooner. Oggy, you may be right. They may have Nukes, but they have poor delivery systems. Plus, I don't want to nuke them off the Earth, I want them to know when you go after my country we will thump you so fucking hard it won't be worth it. If a dog bites you, you don't pet it and say "good boy". You hit it so hard it cowers under the table and hopes you may be nice to it someday.

I know you think we, the U.S. should be charitable, understanding, and gentler. If we did that, we would speak fucking French and live in Paris. I hate Paris.

Ah the voice of the real world speaking. Refreshing!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Mathews is hammering one of these idiots

the guys wearing a gun Mathews says so what do you think you are doing to missionaries around the world?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:20 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

So let me get this straight. These folks propose a legal action and others threaten to kill them and you think the folks acting legally are the problem????????
No, i just think that they are doing something that could invoke violence towards them and they know it. So if that violence happens I dont feel sorry for them. I am not condoning the murder of a bunch of people but they know the risks of their actions. It is simple Cause and effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:

Fucking A.

A huge +1
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:31 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

No, i just think that they are doing something that could invoke violence towards them and they know it. So if that violence happens I dont feel sorry for them. I am not condoning the murder of a bunch of people but they know the risks of their actions. It is simple Cause and effect.

These folks are acting LEGALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think the right moral position is only not to condone their killing? REALLY???????

How about a wholesale condemantion of those whose answer to LEGAL activity is mass murder!!!!!!!!

Your viewpoint is akin to blaming the Central Park Jogger's rape and beating on her since se chose to run in the park at night. She got what she deserved, right?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:33 pm

not saying i condone it but the world can do without fear spreading hate mongerers
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:33 pm

theres a BILLION muslims in the world but 19 attacked us they must all be the same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:37 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

You think the right moral position is only not to condone their killing? REALLY???????

How about a wholesale condemantion of those whose answer to LEGAL activity is mass murder!!!!!!!!

Your viewpoint is akin to blaming the Central Park Jogger's rape and beating on her since se chose to run in the park at night. She got what she deserved, right?
I am a complicated man.

I said I dont condone it. I think that this is stupid and if you play with fire and you get burned why should I be sad? I am more likely to say your a dumbass for playing with fire.

Also how about those other nut cases who are protesting our soldiers funerals? Its legal. Would you feel bad for them if one of the fathers killed them?
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:40 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

I am a complicated man.

I said I dont condone it. I think that this is stupid and if you play with fire and you get burned why should I be sad? I am more likely to say your a dumbass for playing with fire.

Also how about those other nut cases who are protesting our soldiers funerals? Its legal. Would you feel bad for them if one of the fathers killed them?

Condemning those acting legally and saying it is your own fault for getting killed because of it? Respectfully I find that a morally reprehensible position. Fire is not a thinking thing. Men are. Firae acts without volition. men don't.

You are blaming the raped for being raped.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Whether or not one has a legal right, spewing hate is not a very bright idea.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:48 pm

completely agree captain
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
theres a BILLION muslims in the world but 19 attacked us they must all be the same

Bird,

Let's do a little history.

Who killed Bobby Kennedy and why?
Who hijacked multiple jetliners in 1969 and 1970 resulting in deaths and why?
Who attacked Ben Gurio Airport killing a bunch of Americans form Puerto Rico?
Who killed Claude Noel Jr and why?
Who hijacked the Air France plane and took it to Entebbe?
Who killed Melov, the US ambassador to Lebanon and why?
Who tried to kill Pope JPII and why?
Who killed Bashir Gemayel and why?
Who attacked the US Embassy in Kuwait and why?
Who set off the car bomb that killed 25 at the US Embassy at Akwar?
Who blew up the Spanish restaraunt that killed 20 or so US servicemen and why?

I have stopped here out of boredom and I've only gone from 1968 to 1984 or so.

Nineteen men? Get a grip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11   Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Church burning copies of The Quran on 9-11
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next