Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jets and Revis reach agreement

Go down 
+5
Birdofthad
SlickMoneyXL
bobbitt15
NoRegret
Thomasdrrn09
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

Jets and Revis reach agreement Empty
PostSubject: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:06 am

Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:12 am

bout time
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:28 am

They realized Cromartie wasn't going to cut it lol

Last edited by bobbitt15 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:11 am

Finally. Tannenbaum and Ryan have made alot of suspect roster moves since draft day. It better pan out.

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:17 am

Royal Tenanbaum?
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:23 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Royal Tenanbaum?

GM Mike Tannenbaum.

They cut Tony Richardson today and traded Leon Washington on draft day.

2nd year RB Shonn Grenne and old ass Tomlinson is not enough. The rookie Joe McKnight who they drafted in the 3rd round to replace Washington has looked like shit in the preseason.

Our Pass Rush is also suspect.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:35 am

hhaha i know slick i was joking Tenenbaum is a wes Anderson movie AN AWESOME ONE check it out

I think Leon Washington will be missed BIG TIME
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 am

Leon Washington for a 5th rounder seems a little suspect but he was starting to become injury prone and was adding up the miles. I am of the general belief that running backs are secondary to a good offensive line and good or average mediocre running backs become great with a good line. LT, AP, these guys are rarities. LT may have something left in the tank as well, and is a good value for a two year deal.

Running the football in the NFL is a plug and play venture in 2010. Big contracts for running backs are stupid. If I were a GM I'd do like the Pats and draft new running backs every year and when last years wanted bigger money I'd just trade them to someone dumb enough to pay them.

Washington signed just a one year deal before he was traded but that means that the Jets felt his value was high and it was time to sell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Leon Washington for a 5th rounder seems a little suspect but he was starting to become injury prone and was adding up the miles. I am of the general belief that running backs are secondary to a good offensive line and good or average mediocre running backs become great with a good line. LT, AP, these guys are rarities. LT may have something left in the tank as well, and is a good value for a two year deal.

Running the football in the NFL is a plug and play venture in 2010. Big contracts for running backs are stupid. If I were a GM I'd do like the Pats and draft new running backs every year and when last years wanted bigger money I'd just trade them to someone dumb enough to pay them.

Washington signed just a one year deal before he was traded but that means that the Jets felt his value was high and it was time to sell.

Leon is much better than McKnight is ever going to be. Kris Jenkins is also injury prone and we didnt sign any good back up DT's. They're putting way too much on Shonn Greene. Leon was also a terrific return man. Now we're stuck with Cotchery.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:17 pm

He was coming off a big injury and some of those guys have never taken a snap yet. You're just babbling.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:27 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
He was coming off a big injury and some of those guys have never taken a snap yet. You're just babbling.

Im just babbling on a team that i've seen week in and week out ever since i can remember. Jenkins is coming off a big injury also.

You just like to go against what anyone says. Get a life and fuck some pussy on a regular basis and your anger towards the world will disappear.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:31 am

Kris Jenkins was the shit for a while

Joe McKnight never impressed me and i watched him 4 straight years he was an overrated dumb ass
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:33 am

The Jets are a classless organization,and to think people rag on the Patriots still.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:51 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
The Jets are a classless organization,and to think people rag on the Patriots still.

well know i have to chime in. Tell me when the Jets get caught cheating bud. Then you can talk about class.

and all of the doom and gloom about the jets in this thread is sickening. This defense has crazy depth and superstars everywhere you look. With this AMAZING secondary Ryan will be free to do what he does best. Blitz packages all day.

And while Joe McKnight has been very unimpressive this season, Leon was coming off a major injury. And he wanted a new contract. That just isn't gonna happen. Shonn Greene can absolutely carry the load for this team. The guy is a beast who never goes down on the 1st hit. And from what i've seen from LT so far, he looks very fast and explosive. He will be a huge threat catching passes out of the backfield and will also be a nice change of pace to Greene's physical running style. Not to mention LT was playing behind an atrocious O-line in SD. He is now running behind the best 0-line in football. He'll be more than fine this year.

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:22 am

Was hopin he'd pull a VJax Oggy, and my prediction still stands, I don't care.

You guys won't miss Leon except for the return game, they made the right move with that trade.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:23 am

Birdofthad wrote:

Joe McKnight never impressed me and i watched him 4 straight years he was an overrated dumb ass

He played 3 years at USC.....
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:40 am

well look who it is.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:41 am

oggy420 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

well know i have to chime in. Tell me when the Jets get caught cheating bud. Then you can talk about class.

and all of the doom and gloom about the jets in this thread is sickening. This defense has crazy depth and superstars everywhere you look. With this AMAZING secondary Ryan will be free to do what he does best. Blitz packages all day.

And while Joe McKnight has been very unimpressive this season, Leon was coming off a major injury. And he wanted a new contract. That just isn't gonna happen. Shonn Greene can absolutely carry the load for this team. The guy is a beast who never goes down on the 1st hit. And from what i've seen from LT so far, he looks very fast and explosive. He will be a huge threat catching passes out of the backfield and will also be a nice change of pace to Greene's physical running style. Not to mention LT was playing behind an atrocious O-line in SD. He is now running behind the best 0-line in football. He'll be more than fine this year.

The NFL ruled on the alleged cheating by the Patriots and their conclusion was "no competitive edge gained." The camera incident occurred in week one against the Jets.If the Pats couldn't win without cheating,how did they go on to win seventeen straight games after that?
The Jets go around shooting their mouths off when they haven't won a damn thing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:48 am

Only staunch Patriot haters actually thought that gave them an advantage. Taping was legal for a team camera man a few feet behind the sidelines, in the stands. Don't start this stupidity again.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:48 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

The NFL ruled on the alleged cheating by the Patriots and their conclusion was "no competitive edge gained." The camera incident occurred in week one against the Jets.If the Pats couldn't win without cheating,how did they go on to win seventeen straight games after that?
The Jets go around shooting their mouths off when they haven't won a damn thing.

Yet still were stripped of their 1st round draft pick. But they were innocent right?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:52 am

doesn't really matter now. Jets are gonna smash the pats this season.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:54 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

He played 3 years at USC.....

Yeah, and not very many players outta USC have produced in the NFL lately.

There only a few that I can think of at the moment. Polamalu, Tatupu, and one of their WRs, cant remember his name though.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:57 am

My point is if the taping incident was as grievous as people made it out to be,the NFL would have come down a lot harder on the Pats than they did.
As I stated earlier they went on to win 17 straight games after the incident.I don't recall much of an uproar from the other teams.Could it be they were doing it too?
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:01 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
My point is if the taping incident was as grievous as people made it out to be,the NFL would have come down a lot harder on the Pats than they did.
As I stated earlier they went on to win 17 straight games after the incident.I don't recall much of an uproar from the other teams.Could it be they were doing it too?

They were forced to forfeit their 1st round pick and Belichick was fined 500k. But lets blame the Jets for that.

Also, that was Mangini's doing. Whole new organization now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:05 pm

What is your avatar a pic of slickmoney?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement Empty

Back to top Go down

Jets and Revis reach agreement
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next