Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jets and Revis reach agreement

Go down 
+5
Birdofthad
SlickMoneyXL
bobbitt15
NoRegret
Thomasdrrn09
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

Jets and Revis reach agreement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:06 pm

I agree that Mangini had an ax to grind with Belichick and only then did it become an issue.The new organization are the one's who are shooting their mouths off,and it starts with their coach Rex Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 pm

Rex Ryan and them are the shit. I love this new Jets team. One of the best storylines in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:15 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
What is your avatar a pic of slickmoney?

Me with the Milllion Dollar Belt. Joke if you want to but it wont bother me.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:19 pm

why do people hate Rex again? All i can tell you is that from what i've seen from him, there is no other coach in the league that brings the same intensity and desire to win that Rex does. He pushes his players to get the most out of them. As a jets fan i couldn't be happier that Rex Ryan is our coach. I fucking love that guy and everything he stands for. Hard, physical, violent smashmouth football! I love it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:31 pm

I figured it was you. No need to make any jokes when that picture is worth a thousand words.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:10 am

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Leon Washington for a 5th rounder seems a little suspect but he was starting to become injury prone and was adding up the miles. I am of the general belief that running backs are secondary to a good offensive line and good or average mediocre running backs become great with a good line. LT, AP, these guys are rarities. LT may have something left in the tank as well, and is a good value for a two year deal.

Running the football in the NFL is a plug and play venture in 2010. Big contracts for running backs are stupid. If I were a GM I'd do like the Pats and draft new running backs every year and when last years wanted bigger money I'd just trade them to someone dumb enough to pay them.

Washington signed just a one year deal before he was traded but that means that the Jets felt his value was high and it was time to sell.

Leon is much better than McKnight is ever going to be. Kris Jenkins is also injury prone and we didnt sign any good back up DT's. They're putting way too much on Shonn Greene. Leon was also a terrific return man. Now we're stuck with Cotchery.

I was just babbling right, WolfWanksta?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jets and Revis reach agreement   Jets and Revis reach agreement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jets and Revis reach agreement
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2