Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U" Empty
PostSubject: THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U"   THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U" EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 am

The first letter with not a single great fighter. ("I" should have been Richard Ihetu)

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/2283/the_best_of_all_time_a_to_z_uzcudun/

Paolino Uzcundun

His claim to fame is being a Euro heavy champ who got drilled by Joe Louis.

The Honorable mentions are 1970's flyweight Franco Udella, 1970's 130 Yasutsune Uehara, current caveman Juan Urango, 1960's lightweight Alfredo Urbina and 1970's heavyweight mediocrity Jose Manuel Urtain.

Back to top Go down
powerpuncher
Green Belt
Green Belt
powerpuncher

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U"   THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U" EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 am

thats depressing. ive never even heard of the guy. if he were still alive im sure that he would be excited to be recognized. haha. i dont know who a v is. maybe i do but its still morning and i cant think of one.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U"   THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U" EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:13 pm

powerpuncher wrote:
thats depressing. ive never even heard of the guy. if he were still alive im sure that he would be excited to be recognized. haha. i dont know who a v is. maybe i do but its still morning and i cant think of one.

Gotta be Pancho Villa. I expect Izzy and Wilfredo Vasquez both get mentioned along with Ben Vilaflor.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U"   THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U" EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:59 pm

drilled by Louis and Schmelling
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U"   THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U" EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:42 pm

when captain caveman is an honorable mention, you know there is a serious lack of talent
Back to top Go down
powerpuncher
Green Belt
Green Belt
powerpuncher

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U"   THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U" EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:36 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:

Gotta be Pancho Villa. I expect Izzy and Wilfredo Vasquez both get mentioned along with Ben Vilaflor.
good one. im sure that it will be pancho villa. i wonder if valuev will get an honorable mention Smile
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U"   THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U" EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:10 am

LOL @ Urango. Why even mention him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U"   THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U" Empty

Back to top Go down

THE BEST EVER-THE LETTER "U"
Page 1 of 1