Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is there one simple answer to fix boxing?

Go down 
+8
Canvas
WinstonSmith
marbleheadmaui
gomez1012
Birdofthad
Hillsicc303
dmar5143
OU
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Is there one simple answer to fix boxing? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there one simple answer to fix boxing?   Is there one simple answer to fix boxing? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:01 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
I just don't really see how its debatable. I've been a boxing fan since I was 8 and just started religiously following MMA for like the last year and a half and its just quite apparent they are 2 sports moving in opposite directions at a rapid pace
Tell that to the massive amount of boxing fans who buy all the PPV's.

Why are you engaging in this debate? The model boxing should be trying to learn from shouldn't be a penny ante one like MMA. It ought to be learning from, or trying to, the most successful sports models. The NFL/NBA/Formula I/Premier League etc.

Of course I also couldn't give a rat's ass about "popularity." If I did I'd think Twighlight and Avatar were great films and John Grisham a great author.
LOL to be honest I am really bored. My wife and kid are sick and I am staying away from them by working out by myself because my cousin hurt his back. So how have you been Marble? How was your weekend in paradise?

Boredome is a good excuse! But spend your time in a useful endeavor! Watch THIS!