Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight

Go down 
+6
Wolfgangsta
OU
killerofchicken
SOKO
Andrew the Raider King
bobbitt15
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Quote :
I'm just saying, if you aren't able to become a ground fighter, Greg Jackson will never take you to the top. I don't see this helping Akiyama very much except maybe with cardio and having better training partners.

That would make sense if not for the fact Akiyama has 7 subs and 5 knockouts and is a two time Asia games gold medalist in Judo. His armbars from the top are just nasty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :
I'm just saying, if you aren't able to become a ground fighter, Greg Jackson will never take you to the top. I don't see this helping Akiyama very much except maybe with cardio and having better training partners.

That would make sense if not for the fact Akiyama has 7 subs and 5 knockouts and is a two time Asia games gold medalist in Judo. His armbars from the top are just nasty.

Eh, I'm going on record and saying this Greg Jackson moves does almost nothing for Akiyama.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Oh I don't think he'll win this fight either.

I guess you proved how you can be totally wrong yet still manage to assbabble your way to a reasonable conclusion anyway in this here thread, sooners. Thumbs up. lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Oh I don't think he'll win this fight either.

I guess you proved how you can be totally wrong yet still manage to assbabble your way to a reasonable conclusion anyway in this here thread, sooners. Thumbs up. lol!

Hell yeah, I got skills son. Don't be hatin.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:35 pm

where was Akiyama training before
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Japan?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Korea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:40 pm

If they ever make a Zoolander 2 I hope Sexyama gets a role.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Good move by Yoshi...now he can learn to stall with some of the best dry humpers in the world...yeah i said it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:06 pm

hahah is Jessica Alba part of the Jackson gym???
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Yes, she trained with Greg Jackson in preperation for her role in Sin City where she had to dry hump the wall to a unanimous decision.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:10 pm

I had it 29-28 the wall.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:13 pm

Why did the doctor keep stopping the fight to inspect her "cut" over and over again?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Shes a bleeder!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:18 pm

LudoCain wrote:
I had it 29-28 the wall.

I had 30-27 wall. The wall was in an advantageous position the entire time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:31 pm

I'll never forgive Alba for refusing to get her whammers out.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Well, they could have easily gone and found some other hot chick that would have but then they would have to do without Alba's acting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:34 pm

the wall [put up a "hard" fight but Alba won
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:35 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Well, they could have easily gone and found some other hot chick that would have but then they would have to do without Alba's acting. Smile

Laughing Surely Alba has won a Razzie by now ?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Yeah, but come on....i don't care if it's Kate Winslet playing in Good Luck Chuck or The Love Guru. You're going to get that award.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:41 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Yeah, but come on....i don't care if it's Kate Winslet playing in Good Luck Chuck or The Love Guru. You're going to get that award.

She's got a part in The Little Fockers, that's another Razzie in the bag.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:44 pm

I've actually read good things about her work in little fockers from articles by people who seen screenings of new meet the parents movie. Thats rare....maybe Machete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:57 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I've actually read good things about her work in little fockers from articles by people who seen screenings of new meet the parents movie. Thats rare....maybe Machete.

I can't wait for Machete, Trejo vs Seagal but with Samurai Swords Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:34 pm

I think Sexyama takes this fight. Hopefully he works on his cardio. Bisping has shown to get rocked fairly consistently by guys with above average power which Yosh has.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:05 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/9/1/1663434/michael-bisping-yoshihiro-akiyama
Props: Michael Bisping Twitter

Quoteworthy:

Quote :
great days training finished, akiyamas at jacksons mma, I guess hes gonna try and hug me to death then.
Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 Greg-sexy_medium
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight   Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Akiyami training with Jackson for Bisping fight
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next