Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping

Go down 
+6
SOKO
Andrew the Raider King
NoRegret
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
bobbitt15
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping Empty
PostSubject: Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping   Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:42 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/12/7/1861113/demian-maia-the-ufc-wants-to-put-me-against-michael-bisping

This one has been pretty obvious for a while now and I fully expect to see it happen if Bisping beats Rivera. There aren't many top of the line guys I give him a chance of beating but Maia would be one of them
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping   Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:44 pm

if he avoids the mat then he should be able to dance his way to a win
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping   Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:49 pm

I want Maia vs Munoz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping   Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Bisping vs Philharris
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping   Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm

Maia would have the advantage on the ground...Bisping would have the advantage standing up.

Maia wins via decision.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping   Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:43 pm

I will be rooting for Maia to win. I can't see Bisping being stupid enought to try and take Maia down, but Maia has some great takedown abilities too. Maia wins via decision.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping   Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:13 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Maia would have the advantage on the ground...Bisping would have the advantage standing up.

Maia wins via decision.

if maja wins a decision from the ground I say he wins via sub in that case. no way bisping stays away from maja on the ground for three rounds.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping   Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:43 pm

2 of my least favorite fighters.

Main event on an England card?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping   Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:51 pm

captain organic wrote:
2 of my least favorite fighters.

Main event on an England card?

most likely
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping   Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Bisping has some of the best defensive grappling in the game, and he's sooo underrated for it. I have Maia via decision.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping   Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:37 am

chorky777 wrote:
Bisping has some of the best defensive grappling in the game, and he's sooo underrated for it. I have Maia via decision.

Couldnt agree more.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping   Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:06 am

sokolkevin wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Maia wins via decision.

if maja wins a decision from the ground I say he wins via sub in that case. no way bisping stays away from maja on the ground for three rounds.

Maia's last two opponents were both on the ground for the majority of the fight and were never subbed. I don't think Grove was ever even in remote danger
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping   Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:19 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
sokolkevin wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Maia wins via decision.

Maia's last two opponents were both on the ground for the majority of the fight and were never subbed. I don't think Grove was ever even in remote danger

+1

saw the same thing
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping   Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:37 am

Wandy almost subbed him, Maia will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping   Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:41 am

I don't get why they just don't make this for the Australia card.

Bisping by decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping   Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping Empty

Back to top Go down

Maia: UFC wants me to fight Bisping
Page 1 of 1