Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is all on the list for the heisman this year.

Go down 
+4
NoRegret
Bigs03
Birdofthad
OU
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Who is all on the list for the heisman this year. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is all on the list for the heisman this year.   Who is all on the list for the heisman this year. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:56 am

If Hunter does finish with less yards it won't be much IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is all on the list for the heisman this year.   Who is all on the list for the heisman this year. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:18 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
If Hunter does finish with less yards it won't be much IMO.
I dont see him getting 200 yards on OU and I can easily see Murray getting more than 200 on OSU. That will play a big part in the award category.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Who is all on the list for the heisman this year.   Who is all on the list for the heisman this year. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Kellen Moore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is all on the list for the heisman this year.   Who is all on the list for the heisman this year. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:20 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Kellen Moore
He is the media darling right now. I like the kid but I hate Boise State.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Who is all on the list for the heisman this year.   Who is all on the list for the heisman this year. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:33 pm

lets be real if the heisman was about the best player Kenjon Barner would be on the lists after last week

150 yards and 5 TDs
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who is all on the list for the heisman this year.   Who is all on the list for the heisman this year. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:10 am

I'm telling you guys Kendell Hunter will have a monster season. When it is all said and done he will have numbers worthy of being in NY at the end of the year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is all on the list for the heisman this year.   Who is all on the list for the heisman this year. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:33 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I'm telling you guys Kendell Hunter will have a monster season. When it is all said and done he will have numbers worthy of being in NY at the end of the year.
He has had two good games against shitty teams. He will slow down big time once they start to play someone.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who is all on the list for the heisman this year.   Who is all on the list for the heisman this year. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:35 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
He has had two good games against shitty teams. He will slow down big time once they start to play someone.

He is all they have, he won't have monster games but he will be extremely productive. That guy will spend a few years in the NFL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is all on the list for the heisman this year.   Who is all on the list for the heisman this year. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:42 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

He is all they have, he won't have monster games but he will be extremely productive. That guy will spend a few years in the NFL.
I agree about the NFL thing. But he wont go for 100 yards against either Texas or OU. That will kill him in the voters eyes. He might have a very hard time being the best back in the Big 12. If he does keep rolling then I think he could be around number 5. But him playing for OSU hurts his chances of ever winning it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who is all on the list for the heisman this year.   Who is all on the list for the heisman this year. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:45 am

I'm just saying his #s will be NY worthy. I don't really expect him to get an invite since he isn't a sexy name and the media is already all over so many other guys.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Who is all on the list for the heisman this year.   Who is all on the list for the heisman this year. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:59 am

Denard Robinson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is all on the list for the heisman this year.   Who is all on the list for the heisman this year. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:22 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I'm just saying his #s will be NY worthy. I don't really expect him to get an invite since he isn't a sexy name and the media is already all over so many other guys.
I will agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is all on the list for the heisman this year.   Who is all on the list for the heisman this year. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is all on the list for the heisman this year.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2