Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?

Go down 
+8
KingsOwn19
NoRegret
Canvas
4445Frank
marbleheadmaui
GolbeZ
killerofchicken
OU
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:58 pm

NoRegret wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Canvas wrote:
Stop associating with low life trash from a Jerry Springer episode....

It's hard to turn your back and give up on people you have known for years.

A part of growing up though.
Yep I dont run around with one person I did when I was younger. Not one. 3 of my friends have done time. One just got off a murder rap and one is gone. It sucks that none of them could have lived the right life style. Come to think of it I ran around with a rough crowd.

I'm kind of the same way. Its actually kind of a miracle I didnt wind up dead or in jail...the majority of the kids I used to hang out with are/have been in jail, and then alot of people in my family have done time too....kinda weird that I havent been lol. Good thing though.
Fucked up part is my two best friends in school have both done time and I am a teacher. LOL

Yeah, but almost everyone does stupid shit at a young age lol

I've gotten away with so much shit with the cops somehow...Thankfully.
I tried to stay away from them when they were doing crazy shit.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:06 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
without reading the paragraph .. my thought was .. I have no friend that would steal $5 bucks from me let alone 1,000.

Yeah. The first thing is the guy is forever cut off. Second is a single confrontation. Then let it go, the moeny's gone.

this. Money isn't worth spending a couple years in a state prison. Ask anyone in prison cause that's pretty much why they are all there lol.
Back to top Go down

What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3