Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?

Go down 
+8
KingsOwn19
NoRegret
Canvas
4445Frank
marbleheadmaui
GolbeZ
killerofchicken
OU
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Not gonna lie...I would beat the guy to a pulp if I knew for a fact he did it.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:24 pm

I think if somebody gets shitfaced then the wallet being stolen is probably the second most likely thing that happened...the most likely thing is the drunk guy lost it but i don't know your friends. Every crew has a snake in the grass who would fuck your girl, sister or mom when presented the chance and probably steal your money if they think there is no real way to prove that he took it.

If i was sure he did it. I'd probably threaten violence on him if he did not give it back. If he does not give it back, i'll attack him. If they give it back, well, checkmate fool.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:32 pm

The real question is how far would you go with the violence? After you get the best of him 1 time is that enough? I know no matter what the money isn't coming back but at the same time those emotions aren't going anywhere either. The hate is still there next time you see him.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Well, thats a tough one. There would definetly be a beatdown but you can't take it too far because then you have bigger problems than losing a grand...and he'll more than likely have the last laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:47 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Well, thats a tough one. There would definetly be a beatdown but you can't take it too far because than you have bigger problems than losing a grand...and he'll more than likely have the last laugh.
I still say I would have beat him until he gave me my money back.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:48 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Well, thats a tough one. There would definetly be a beatdown but you can't take it too far because then you have bigger problems than losing a grand...and he'll more than likely have the last laugh.

exactly, it is a tricky balancing act. You want him to suffer, but too much and you are just making things worse. But it is hard to exchange 1K for a black eye, I'm sure plenty of people would take a black eye for a thousand bucks. But this thing has so many extras involved now that it is quickly getting out of hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:51 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

exactly, it is a tricky balancing act. You want him to suffer, but too much and you are just making things worse. But it is hard to exchange 1K for a black eye, I'm sure plenty of people would take a black eye for a thousand bucks. But this thing has so many extras involved now that it is quickly getting out of hand.
I once saw one of my friends take a brick to a kids head who stole his wallet when I was a freshman in high school. He broke the kids eye socket. That kid only stole $30.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:54 pm

Yeah but if you are 20 and on probation I don't think that is a realistic option lol, unless you are willing to do some time over this.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Best to just leave it be at this point. If he already scrapped over it and roughed the kid up it'd be wise to just leave this alone. Another one could easily turn into an assault charge. Thats bad news if the guy who's money was taken is on probation, since he can't "prove" that this kid took the money at a party in which he left his wallet laying around.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Hire some bums off the street for 5 dollars each to jump him once a week. After a few weeks he might start regretting taking that grand or move away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:02 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Hire some bums off the street for 5 dollars each to jump him once a week. After a few weeks he might start regretting taking that grand or move away.
LOL I just changed my mind this is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:04 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
The real question is how far would you go with the violence? After you get the best of him 1 time is that enough? I know no matter what the money isn't coming back but at the same time those emotions aren't going anywhere either. The hate is still there next time you see him.

I would make some sort of Jigsaw-esc contraption to torture him until he admitted to stealing it. Then I would strap his hand to a table and take a hammer to each of his fingers.

Twisted Evil LOL
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:14 pm

lol, this thread is derailing but my final thought is...

if you can't prove he took it to where you can report him to the police. You choose not to put youself in a situation where the money is not worth it, which is smart and you are not into elaborate long term revenge schemes like sending pizzas to him that he didnt order, my bums for hire idea or telling every chick that he's a date rapist. It sounds like you might have to take it and just spread the word that he's a good for nothing snake.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Does the guy who stole the cash have a record or is he a nice kid with a job and in college?

Factors like that really play into how far police prosecute shit like this. I smacked a black dude with a crowbar once and knocked him out and split him open badly, screaming all kinds of political-career ending type remarks at him in-front of my apartment. I drove to my friends place to rinse his blood off me in the shower and change clothes(was in work clothes at work at the time technically too). The cops were there almost instantly, came in the back door, slammed me and my girlfriend down on the ground, stuck a pistol to the back of my wig, no exaggeration and told me they could charge me with a hate crime, but literally within five minutes once they figured out who this guy was and got our story, they dusted us off, said sorry, gave us their card and said if he fucks with us again call them.

He was a gang member with prison tats, bad breath and a chip on his shoulder. I didn't even know him and he approached me about some parking misunderstanding, put MMA gloves on, took his shirt off told me "lets go in da closet and handle dis like they do in the pen". I tried to talk him down at first, but then he started saying shit to my girl so long story short I swung the crowbar once, fight over.

After I smacked him we tied up and he said "I'm blackin out joe" like six times. Then he blacked out. Fancy that.

(moved out of that neighborhood the next day)
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:16 pm

the thing is he arleady had time to calm down, is $1300 worth possible attempted murder or worse? i would say use your heads and come up with a way to pin the crime on him then see how he responds. that or tell everyone he is a punk bitch and hold him down and take pictures with your balls on his face
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:31 am

Cu Bua wrote:
the thing is he arleady had time to calm down, is $1300 worth possible attempted murder or worse? i would say use your heads and come up with a way to pin the crime on him then see how he responds. that or tell everyone he is a punk bitch and hold him down and take pictures with your balls on his face

He could use those pictures as evidence to say he was raped or something.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:43 am

better yet mind fuck him,

everythings cool must havve lost the wallet. let him get comfortable and get him drunk/high and slip him an ambien if you have too. beat his ass take his money and put egg white in his but crack. he will wake up with so many different emotions he will be fucked for awhile
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:45 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Canvas wrote:
Stop associating with low life trash from a Jerry Springer episode....

It's hard to turn your back and give up on people you have known for years.

A part of growing up though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:46 am

Cu Bua wrote:
better yet mind fuck him,

everythings cool must havve lost the wallet. let him get comfortable and get him drunk/high and slip him an ambien if you have too. beat his ass take his money and put egg white in his but crack. he will wake up with so many different emotions he will be fucked for awhile

Yeah one of my buddies suggested from the beginning that he should play it cool and pretend he didn't know who took his wallet. Get in cool with the guy and then find the right moment to not only kick his ass but take him for what you can.....but that is out the window now, pretty hard to keep your emotions in check for that long.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:00 am

sooners read art of war then you will have vengence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:15 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Canvas wrote:

Yep I dont run around with one person I did when I was younger. Not one. 3 of my friends have done time. One just got off a murder rap and one is gone. It sucks that none of them could have lived the right life style. Come to think of it I ran around with a rough crowd.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:25 am

Well I live in a military town, have lived here my whole life. Through the years I had so many friends that moved away. Just recently my last remaining childhood friend moved away. I still have a couple buddies left from High School but most of my friends now are people I have worked with at some point. I'm loyal to a fault at times.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:50 am

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Canvas wrote:

Yep I dont run around with one person I did when I was younger. Not one. 3 of my friends have done time. One just got off a murder rap and one is gone. It sucks that none of them could have lived the right life style. Come to think of it I ran around with a rough crowd.

I'm kind of the same way. Its actually kind of a miracle I didnt wind up dead or in jail...the majority of the kids I used to hang out with are/have been in jail, and then alot of people in my family have done time too....kinda weird that I havent been lol. Good thing though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:10 pm

NoRegret wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Canvas wrote:

I'm kind of the same way. Its actually kind of a miracle I didnt wind up dead or in jail...the majority of the kids I used to hang out with are/have been in jail, and then alot of people in my family have done time too....kinda weird that I havent been lol. Good thing though.
Fucked up part is my two best friends in school have both done time and I am a teacher. LOL
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:13 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Canvas wrote:

Fucked up part is my two best friends in school have both done time and I am a teacher. LOL

Yeah, but almost everyone does stupid shit at a young age lol

I've gotten away with so much shit with the cops somehow...Thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?   What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you do if your buddy stole $1,000 from you?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next