Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Mir beats Crocop...

Go down 
+4
bobbitt15
KingsOwn19
Andrew the Raider King
boomer sooner
8 posters
AuthorMessage
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

If Mir beats Crocop... Empty
PostSubject: If Mir beats Crocop...   If Mir beats Crocop... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:08 am

is there a chance that Wolf will then respect Mir? My guess is that if Crocop loses, he will state that Crocop is a shell of his old self and Mir still sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Mir beats Crocop...   If Mir beats Crocop... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:10 am

Wolf will never respect Mir or Brock.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: If Mir beats Crocop...   If Mir beats Crocop... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:38 am

Let me see? Nope there is nothing you can do to help Mir or Brock gain his respect. Brock could go in and win the ADCC with some really slick BJJ and we would ahve to hear a boatload of reasons why he should have been DQd.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: If Mir beats Crocop...   If Mir beats Crocop... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Wolf showed Mir a lot of respect when he KO'd and choked out Kongo in under 2 minutes...but Mir finds a way to lose respect when he yaps and yaps about Lesnar when his next fight is Shane Carwin. Then he walks in the cage too cool for school like he's Anderson Silva and then just gets obliterated while appearing to be completely unprepared for his opponent.

I've always liked Mir but it's hard to imagine how credible he'd be if he didnt get a hold of Brock's heel in that fight.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: If Mir beats Crocop...   If Mir beats Crocop... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Mir sucks. He deserves little respect in this current HW division
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: If Mir beats Crocop...   If Mir beats Crocop... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:39 pm

When Mir wins Wolf still wont respect him at all LOL.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: If Mir beats Crocop...   If Mir beats Crocop... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:23 pm

IF mir beats cro cop he gaines nothing imo but sure looking forward to it tho.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: If Mir beats Crocop...   If Mir beats Crocop... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:23 pm

It depends on how big Mir's bandwagon gets. Wolf always jumps on bandwagons.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: If Mir beats Crocop...   If Mir beats Crocop... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:02 pm

It depends on how the fight goes down. I gave Mir plenty of respect after he KO'd and choked Kongo to death. I even defended his win against those who claimed it was a lucky shot.

To understand how wolf thinks first requires the ability to proccess more than simple W's and L's when discussing MMA.

Bigs03 wrote:

Bigs there isn't any room on the Mir band wagon for me with guys like you running around. I only jump on the bandwagons of fighters that actually deserve it, like Shogun, Machida, Fedor ect. Not overrated dickheads like Mir who luck themselves into title shots and high profile wins. Mir grabbing that leg after that standup was a gift from the MMA gods, and would anyone here with a straight face argue that Crocop wouldn't have also destroyed Nog at The Ultimate 2008? The CC that got his balls blasted into orbit against Kongo or his head booted into the stands against Gonzaga would still have had men in rubber gloves tending to Nogueira in under a round.

PS -anyone else getting sick of Brock and Mir fans and how they take criticism of "their" fighters so personally?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Mir beats Crocop...   If Mir beats Crocop... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:04 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Wolf will never respect Mir or Brock.

Mir or Brock will never earn respect*
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: If Mir beats Crocop...   If Mir beats Crocop... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

It depends on how the fight goes down. I gave Mir plenty of respect after he KO'd and choked Kongo to death. I even defended his win against those who claimed it was a lucky shot.

To understand how wolf thinks first requires the ability to proccess more than simple W's and L's when discussing MMA.

Bigs03 wrote:

Bigs there isn't any room on the Mir band wagon for me with guys like you running around. I only jump on the bandwagons of fighters that actually deserve it, like Shogun, Machida, Fedor ect. Not overrated dickheads like Mir who luck themselves into title shots and high profile wins. Mir grabbing that leg after that standup was a gift from the MMA gods, and would anyone here with a straight face argue that Crocop wouldn't have also destroyed Nog at The Ultimate 2008? The CC that got his balls blasted into orbit against Kongo or his head booted into the stands against Gonzaga would still have had men in rubber gloves tending to Nogueira in under a round.

PS -anyone else getting sick of Brock and Mir fans and how they take criticism of "their" fighters so personally?

Says the guy who has already jumped on and back off the Mir-wagon once.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: If Mir beats Crocop...   If Mir beats Crocop... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:28 pm

I'd rather be a bandwagon jumper than a cock hopper like you, good thing I'm neither.

Attention all anti-wolf whiners - get the story straight, either stick with the bandwagon angle or the "won't ever respect X,Y,Z fighter regardless of what they do" angle, because the two different digs are nearly mutually exclusive. They don't make sense.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: If Mir beats Crocop...   If Mir beats Crocop... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:50 pm

Coming in the size he was against Carwin should allow him to physically bully CC. Even if he drops weight he still can't trade with CC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Mir beats Crocop...   If Mir beats Crocop... Empty

Back to top Go down

If Mir beats Crocop...
Page 1 of 1