Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?

Go down 
+4
Bigs03
LA
GolbeZ
Wolfgangsta
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:52 am

Had a death in the family and a baseball game to take my son to. Missed the event, been dling pieces all night. No cc fight on my tracker though. Ive seen the rest of the card. Im pretty sure its already been totally fucking ruined for me but I could be wrong.

I saw the Chuck Liddell fight. What a shame his career became. I never want to see that again. He was begging to be KO'd the whole fight. Don't let the fact Rich is hittable too fool you. Pathetic. I refuse to buy or watch any fight he is in from this day forward.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:58 am

Weird .. all the fights are up at MMALinker.com except the crocop one seems to not work..

I happened to get home from work before this one started..
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:05 am

I know. I think CC wins by headkick. Spoiled for me utterly. I am literally saddened. I am not sure and still can't bring myself to check. The video is impossible to find, but I saw one that was just a pic of CC landing the kick advertising a broken link, and I read accidentally a forum post about some asshole saying he jumped out of his chair more pumped than ever in his life. I'm emotionally numb.

Post a video someone. Don't spoil it officially yet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:08 am

Oh wow I just read the play by play like a fucking idiot. At least it wasn't a kick KO.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:10 am

Wolf you qant to know what happens?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:11 am

cool, sounds like I missed out on a great card. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:15 am

I know what happens. Crocop won a back and forth battle that I missed and had to read about.

I'm seriously butt hurt as fuck right now. Fuck off.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:17 am

Early CC looked in trouble, Barry was quicker, looked tougher and hungrier, he won the 1st easy, with 2 knockdowns, one fucked up CCs cheek. Then the fight completely turned and CC kind of dominated, it was like he woke up of somthing. He landed a kick axe kick at one point which was vintage. Late in the 3rd he went on a flurry, dropped Barry and pounced with like 15 unanswered shots, then slipped in a beautiful choke out of nowhere.

I edited the shit out of that post lol
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:19 am

Wooops I love u too
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:28 am

man cool shit im really looking forward to seeing it

single a baseball trip was super fun though with seven year old, his great uncle died last night right after his birthday party, so I am glad I could keep this birthday as positive as possible.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Cro Cop should've been finished in the first. Barry gassed, Cro Cop really turned it on in the 3rd. This was by far the best Cro Cop we've seen in the UFC.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:58 pm

CC wasn't seriously hurt. Barry doesn't have the top control or GnP skills to have gone in for the kill. I don't agree that he was on the bring of death.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Barry just needs to pull a Pudz and start throwing nothing but leg kicks. That is his bread and butter! lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:21 pm

CC would have adjusted. CC is the better fighter. Crocop is still a good HW fighter. Four stoppage wins against three losses isn't bad for a UFC career. It isn't what was envisioned in 2006 but it's been overstated about the difficulty he has had.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:24 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
CC would have adjusted. CC is the better fighter. Crocop is still a good HW fighter. Four stoppage wins against three losses isn't bad for a UFC career. It isn't what was envisioned in 2006 but it's been overstated about the difficulty he has had.

Yeah, I think if Pat Barry can become a more well-rounded fighter, then he will become a very dangerous fighter.

That fight was epic though, I loved pretty much every second of it. Im kind of pissed at some of the people that have been hating on the fact that the dudes showed so much respect for each other. I thought the shaking of the hands, smiling, and the short little hug was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:12 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
CC wasn't seriously hurt. Barry doesn't have the top control or GnP skills to have gone in for the kill. I don't agree that he was on the bring of death.

+1. I think people are overreacting to that. Barry wanted no part of the ground game with CroCop and has never had to show top control skils and Mirko bounced right back up after both of them anyway and was totally stable on his feet
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Mirko said the second one rocked him
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:54 pm

He said in the post fight that he felt a pain in his eye and saw double for a few seconds, but wasn't dizzy. He attributed that more to the damage it did to his face than his brain being scrambled. Crocop has shown a good chin in the UFC.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
He said in the post fight that he felt a pain in his eye and saw double for a few seconds, but wasn't dizzy. He attributed that more to the damage it did to his face than his brain being scrambled. Crocop has shown a good chin in the UFC.

Say whatever you want, just about any other UFC HW would've finished him in the first round. If they insist on bringing Mirko back again maybe they can give Eddie Sanchez a one fight deal and see if they can get one more highlight reel headkick out of him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 pm

wow really? I was impressed by CC, I think Barry hits harder then most HW in the UFC. I think standing CC could do well against just about anyone in the UFC.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:08 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
wow really? I was impressed by CC, I think Barry hits harder then most HW in the UFC. I think standing CC could do well against just about anyone in the UFC.

Thus far in his UFC career, CC has been aggressive against lesser fighters. When he gets in with someone who is more highly regarded he will throw like 2 punches and 1 headkick per round.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Most other UFC HW's don't have right hands that fast or good enough to catch Mirko off guard. Besides Dos Santos anyway, and the two fought. Mirko landed well against both Barry and Dos Santos, the two best strikers in the UFC. Mirko is underrated now by you bigs, imo.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Most other UFC HW's don't have right hands that fast or good enough to catch Mirko off guard. Besides Dos Santos anyway, and the two fought. Mirko landed well against both Barry and Dos Santos, the two best strikers in the UFC. Mirko is underrated now by you bigs, imo.

^
I agree
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:13 pm

I truly believe in rematches with Gonzaga and Kongo Mirko Crocop would be favored. In fact Gonzaga would be destroyed. Rothwell would be destroyed. Nelson would be destroyed. Mir destroyed.

CC isn't done.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Plus 1 Mr wolf, totally agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?   Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a video or gif of crocop fight?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next