Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

T.O. Signs with Cincy

Go down 
+7
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
timthebim
KingsOwn19
NoRegret
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Lol, the season hasn't even started yet people. The Bengals had a top 5 defense last season that they return everyone from and a top 10 running game and added TO, Bryant, Shipley, and Gresham to the passing game in the offseason
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
no chance at a ring

I thought about saying no chance but I didnt want to be to negative LOL.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:45 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Lol, the season hasn't even started yet people. The Bengals had a top 5 defense last season that they return everyone from and a top 10 running game and added TO, Bryant, Shipley, and Gresham to the passing game in the offseason

Thats ur team Bobbitt so you maybe to far in the forrest to see the trees(Skip Baylass Quote LOL). The Bengals will be good but forget about being in the top 10 rushing this year. They will be throwing the rock all over now with the guys u just named. The Ravens are hurt on defense and the Steelers are down this year as well so i could see them winning the division but definitely not the superbowl.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:54 pm

If the passing game works it doesn't really matter. The point is that their passing game sucked last year and they could still line up and run right down people's throats. Now they actually have weapons so teams can't stack the box and it will open things up for Benson and Scott as well as obviously help the passing game. The thing being lost in all this talk about whether or not TO has lost a step is that the Bengals don't need to average 30 points a game to win. They have arguably the best defensive coordinator in the NFL and a top 5 defense that will still be the key to winning games for them. Adding the weapons they now have has just been icing on the cake to try and push them over the top
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:05 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
If the passing game works it doesn't really matter. The point is that their passing game sucked last year and they could still line up and run right down people's throats. Now they actually have weapons so teams can't stack the box and it will open things up for Benson and Scott as well as obviously help the passing game. The thing being lost in all this talk about whether or not TO has lost a step is that the Bengals don't need to average 30 points a game to win. They have arguably the best defensive coordinator in the NFL and a top 5 defense that will still be the key to winning games for them. Adding the weapons they now have has just been icing on the cake to try and push them over the top

I do love ur points about defense being the key to winning and ur right they dont need to score 30 a game to win but to be honest a solid running game can make a defense look better than it is. When u run the ball u take up time and wear the other team down. There defense had the advantage of teams knowing if they didnt score the Bengals would take the air out of the ball and slow the game down. This year it maybe different. More passing is generally more turnovers and turnovers put ur team in bad spots. So although the Bengals may have a very good defense there will be some things working against them this year that wasnt last year I think.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:07 pm

within a year Carson Palmer will be forcing TO out just watch
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
within a year Carson Palmer will be forcing TO out just watch

I think all depends on if they are winning or not.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:09 pm

I think this is the most potential we've seen the Bangals have in a long time. If their quarterback returns to his prime form, they become a favorite in the AFC. However if Carson Palmer doesn't play well, there will be no way all these moving parts will gell. His play is what may end up deciding how this story ends.

Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I think this is the most potential we've seen the Bangals have in a long time. If their quarterback returns to his prime form, they become a favorite in the AFC. However if Carson Palmer doesn't play well, there will be no way all these moving parts will gell. His play is what may end up deciding how this story ends.

Absolutely agree Wolf. Carson is the guy that brought this together and is ultimately the guy that has to make it all work.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:19 pm

timthebim wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

I do love ur points about defense being the key to winning and ur right they dont need to score 30 a game to win but to be honest a solid running game can make a defense look better than it is. When u run the ball u take up time and wear the other team down. There defense had the advantage of teams knowing if they didnt score the Bengals would take the air out of the ball and slow the game down. This year it maybe different. More passing is generally more turnovers and turnovers put ur team in bad spots. So although the Bengals may have a very good defense there will be some things working against them this year that wasnt last year I think.

Good points. The good thing about the Bengals D is that they have probably the best starting CB duo in the league and they are pretty loaded at LB.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:35 pm

yall wanna know something funny

before Carson Palmers SR year in college anyone know what his stats were?????

I do

38 touchdowns 39 interceptions , Pete Carroll saved his ass big time IMO
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:57 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Good points. The good thing about the Bengals D is that they have probably the best starting CB duo in the league and they are pretty loaded at LB.

I would also agree with that. With good corners u can do alot of things on defense with blitzs and things like that.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:32 am

Bump. LOL at Page 2 of the thread.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:35 am

Like i said, Marvin Lewis is no good as a head coach.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:15 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Yeah I think the Bengals are the better team obviously but either way there's nothing to laugh about when it comes to ranking those teams 1-2 in the division. They could very well be 2 of the top 3 teams in the AFC as well with the Colts

Absolutely! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:19 pm

timthebim wrote:
SlickMoneyXL wrote:
TO is not the top receiver he used to be. The Bengals have never proved to be winners. They've never had that deep playoff run with all that talent they had. Marvin Lewis is inept as a head coach he should go back to being a Defensive Coordinator. Don't believe the hype.

Marvin Lewis is a good coach and its not really fair to say they havent had a deep playoff run when bobbitt is right a couple years ago when Carson got hurt on the 1st pass they probably would have beaten the Steelers that year or at least had a good shot. They will be very good this year I just dont have them as a favorite in the AFC.

FUCK ME LOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:35 pm

I hate Marvin Lewis and Carson Palmer and even I didn't realize they could be as awful as they have been this year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

T.O. Signs with Cincy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3