[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

T.O. Signs with Cincy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

T.O. Signs with Cincy Empty
PostSubject: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Shit
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:01 pm

man, why would anyone want this crybaby

Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Calling all people from the Nasty Nati to come check out our circus act every sunday!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:11 pm

anyone think Carson has enough footballs to keep TO and Ocho quiet and out of his grill

NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
anyone think Carson has enough footballs to keep TO and Ocho quiet and out of his grill

Not a chance in hell...

Antonio Bryant isnt exactly a nice guy either....if he stays healthy and plays...he will be in Carson's ear as well...not to mention all the young bucks like Gresham and Caldwell.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Carson Palmer signs with Suicide.

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:55 pm

damn i forgot they had Antonio as well

he couldve been a great IMO

timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:19 pm

They also drafted Jordan Shipley to didnt they??
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Carson wanted TO here, he was the one that called Lewis and told him to try and sign him. Sorry AFC North, the Bengals are repeating that shit this year

Yes they have Shipley too Tim

Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:35 am

Welll...then Palmers an idiot. Very Happy

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:38 am

Yo men, T.O. and Chad will be fuckin' awesome one way or another...

They're boys, they relate to eachother, and this will be fucking awesome to watch. I usually adopt an AFC team every year, and after years of rooting against Cincy, I got they're back this year.

Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:46 am

adopt?

what's your legitimate team?

I have a soft spot for Owens. He had his best years with the Niners but whatever...not wow'd by the Bengals as usual.

Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:04 am

The pieces are all in place for a deep run this year. Everyone back from a top 5 defense last season (that had a few guys go down for the season throughout the year), a top 10 running game, and now Palmer is staring at Chad, TO, and Bryant as his 3 receivers - plus Gresham at TE

Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:44 am

I've already got tickets to the Monday Night game against Shittsburgh and I know a Baltimore Raven, so I'll get tickets to that game as well. Stoked. And the H.o.F. game looks like it may be a preview of the Super Bowl now.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Carson wanted TO here, he was the one that called Lewis and told him to try and sign him. Sorry AFC North, the Bengals are repeating that shit this year

Yes they have Shipley too Tim

LMAO

They're not beating out the Ravens. That offense will be much improved and that defense has consistently been a top 5 defense in the NFL over the last decade...nothing changing there either.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:13 pm

The Bengals offense will also be much improved and their defense is better than Baltimores. Do the Ravens even have enough guys to field a secondary right now? The only ? for Cincy right now is the kicking game if everyone stays healthy

Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Cinci has a shot to beat Ravens, you're trippin Regret. Now I think it will be a good matchup and I would probably lean toward Ravens right now but Cinci has some real talent.

Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Yeah I think the Bengals are the better team obviously but either way there's nothing to laugh about when it comes to ranking those teams 1-2 in the division. They could very well be 2 of the top 3 teams in the AFC as well with the Colts

Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:22 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Yeah I think the Bengals are the better team obviously but either way there's nothing to laugh about when it comes to ranking those teams 1-2 in the division. They could very well be 2 of the top 3 teams in the AFC as well with the Colts

Yeah you have the Jets out there as well. Those are 4 very tough teams. Miami could be a pain if Ronnie and Ricky are healthy. They don't have a shot to go anywhere in the playoffs but they could have a decent year next season.

Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Yeah its going to be a fun season. You can never count out the Pats either. Brady should be much better than he was last season

Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:27 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Yeah its going to be a fun season. You can never count out the Pats either. Brady should be much better than he was last season

Yeah you can't count them out when healthy, having a healthy Welker goes a long way for them. But I also wouldn't be surprised to seem them go something like 8-8 this season and looking very average.

Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:26 pm

TO is not the top receiver he used to be. The Bengals have never proved to be winners. They've never had that deep playoff run with all that talent they had. Marvin Lewis is inept as a head coach he should go back to being a Defensive Coordinator. Don't believe the hype.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:10 pm

There are still at least 4 teams in the AFC that are better in my opion!

1.Colts
2.Jets
3.Chargers
4.Ravens

And then a couple more teams that maybe better than them like the Patroits and Dolphins. So yes they did get better and will be fun to watch but they arent no where near a favorite in the AFC to me.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:53 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
TO is not the top receiver he used to be. The Bengals have never proved to be winners. They've never had that deep playoff run with all that talent they had. Marvin Lewis is inept as a head coach he should go back to being a Defensive Coordinator. Don't believe the hype.

They've never had this complete of a team. Back when TJ was still here and they had one of the best offenses in the NFL, their defense was absolutely atrocious. Every game was just a shootout. We played the playoff game that season with Jon Kitna at QB as well after Carson went down with the ACL injury on his first pass of the game, a 66 yard completion

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:

Marvin Lewis is a good coach and its not really fair to say they havent had a deep playoff run when bobbitt is right a couple years ago when Carson got hurt on the 1st pass they probably would have beaten the Steelers that year or at least had a good shot. They will be very good this year I just dont have them as a favorite in the AFC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.O. Signs with Cincy   T.O. Signs with Cincy Empty

Back to top Go down

T.O. Signs with Cincy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: