Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Schooled Radio Guy on UFC Hall of Fame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Schooled Radio Guy on UFC Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Schooled Radio Guy on UFC Hall of Fame   Schooled Radio Guy on UFC Hall of Fame EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:17 am

On the radio they mentioned Chuck Liddell coming to Dallas and called him a UFC Hall of Famer, theres 1 guy that acts like he is Mr. MMA so they asked him "the UFC has a Hall of Fame?" he was like" ya their working on it "

and a guy was like what does that mean? do they? , and the "expert" goes ya they jsut had their first class I believe, so they all called him out like you dont know, so i called in and listed the UFC HOF for them and he was like ya so that was the first class

I was like no first class was at UFC 45, then he was like well anyone can call in over a computer, so I was name me 1 fight from between uFC 30 and 50 and he couldnt do it , before they hung up on me (the guy calls hims the Sterminator" I said "youve been terminated"

hahaha, hooray for me, hooray beer!
Back to top Go down

Schooled Radio Guy on UFC Hall of Fame
Page 1 of 1