Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just got my kid an Ipod touch

Go down 
+5
GDPofDRC
LA
bobbitt15
OU
LTFG
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Just got my kid an Ipod touch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got my kid an Ipod touch   Just got my kid an Ipod touch - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:04 pm

i got one for Christmas but haven't even used it yet. This thread reminded me that and i will definitely put some music on it. Thanks for the reminder OP.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Just got my kid an Ipod touch   Just got my kid an Ipod touch - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:22 pm

LudoCain wrote:
you can't make "calls" on it like the iPhone, but you can utilize the wifi and use Skype to make VOIP calls on it. Jailbreaking I wouldn't advise but as far as games you can get those from the itunes store, plenty of free ones and the ones that cost aren't too bad in price. The only thing about that Skype thing is it drains the battery like a motherfucker so be careful.

Yeah, he's already added about $50 worth of games... He's pretty disappointed at how fast the battery goes just from playing those. Can't imagine other apps would do it much quicker, but if that's the case Apple has some work to do...
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Just got my kid an Ipod touch   Just got my kid an Ipod touch - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:28 pm

Don't jailbreak it, its just a hassle and the app store has everything a jailbroken itouch has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got my kid an Ipod touch   Just got my kid an Ipod touch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just got my kid an Ipod touch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2