Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your Ipod look like?

Go down 
+8
Birdofthad
bobbitt15
Ludo
KingsOwn19
LA
Bigs03
GDPofDRC
LTFG
12 posters
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

What's your Ipod look like? Empty
PostSubject: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:45 pm

I was just looking at my Ipod menu and it got me to thinking... I don't mean what kind and color, but who and what is in it? I know this will just end up as another example of how old I am and how young most of you are, but I'm curious what your list looks like by group and how many of their songs are you listening to? Doesn't really count for those that do nothing but download entire albums, but more by the amount of songs you really listen to. List any groups you have that you "actually listen" to with 20 songs or more...

Mine-

1. AC-DC - 44 songs
2. Led Zeppelin - 34 songs
3. The Beatles - 33 songs
4. Black Sabbath & Ozzy - 31 songs (Black Sabbath w/o Ozzy is a bad rumor that never happened)
5. Pink Floyd - 27 songs
6. Metallica - 21 songs
7. Credence Clearwater Revival - 20 songs

To be fair, I only have about 1,000 songs and have a wide range of music, most of which spans more than just classic rock. Just most of it only has 1-10 songs for me while I only have another 6 or 7 that fall between 10 and 20...
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:46 pm

6 years old and broken for 5 and half.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Mine has a few songs and lots of podcasts...
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Damn, I figured considering the average age in this place Ipods would be more the rage... Guess I was wrong. Just another thing I can't relate on?... lol.

Maybe it's because I'm too cheap to do satellite radio and live in a small enough area that there's no music choices on free radio?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Jesus, I wouldn't even know where to begin, I have the 7 bands you listed, all I put is whole cds on it, ridiculous collection. 98% of my music is pre-2000.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:08 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Jesus, I wouldn't even know where to begin, I have the 7 bands you listed, all I put is whole cds on it, ridiculous collection. 98% of my music is pre-2000.

I have to be honest and say that I didn't expect that. The amount of music, sure... The fact that there's finally something we have in common... WOW
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:44 pm

I have over 4000 songs on my Ipod currently. All sorts of different bands and genres.

I have just about every song from all the bands LTFG listed on my iPod except all the Sabbath, who i only have the Ozzy stuff for.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:47 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Damn, I figured considering the average age in this place Ipods would be more the rage... Guess I was wrong. Just another thing I can't relate on?... lol.

Maybe it's because I'm too cheap to do satellite radio and live in a small enough area that there's no music choices on free radio?

The only thing worth listening to on satellite radio is the comedy, that shit is hilarious. I dropped my subscription, though, because other than that it sucked.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:02 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

I have to be honest and say that I didn't expect that. The amount of music, sure... The fact that there's finally something we have in common... WOW

I'm scared...
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Looks the Hell can freeze over after all
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:00 pm

I have nothing but full albums from all the bands on my Ipod. I have the 80 GB and currently have 14,000 songs
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:07 pm

its invisible
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:40 pm

It's all about Classic and Indie rock for me. Need a new ipod though because I have this baby all filled up
1. Beatles- 220 songs
2. Bob Dylan- 95
3. Radiohead- 81
4. Elliot Smith- 70
4.John Lennon- 70
5. Modest Mouse-51
6. David Bowie- 49
7. Arctic Monkeys- 45
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:12 am

I have bought 5-6 of them and the kids have them all. Never even used one for myself. I have CD's and Youtube sometimes.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:16 am

Still using atrac tapes huh Beast
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:40 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Never owned one, but an old guy at work does have some. I was shocked when I saw it in person. I still have some cassette tapes somewhere? I don't have a player for them though.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:47 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I have nothing but full albums from all the bands on my Ipod. I have the 80 GB and currently have 14,000 songs

Jesus, 14,000 songs? I can't think of 1,400 that I'd want to listen to more than once a year...
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:50 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Looks the Hell can freeze over after all

No joke... We need to keep this under wraps as it could kick off the apocalypse... Shocked
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:24 pm

I don't really listen to much music anymore. I listen to sports radio while I'm work and don't really use the ipod like I use to. I don't listen to any new shit really, I don't listen to the radio for music and I don't watch music videos really.
You can laugh if you want but I listen to UGK(lots of Pimp C), Zro, 2Pac and.......Creed, yes Creed(almost never these days though). Mostly older Southern Rap. Lil Flip when he was still good, TI, Trae,Bone Thugz, Fat Bastard and Tum Tum, Ludacris, Outkast and most of probably never heard of TQ.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:34 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

You mean 8 track tapes?

Or do you mean Atrac--the failed Sony format?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your Ipod look like?   What's your Ipod look like? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your Ipod look like?
Page 1 of 1