Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket

Go down 
+4
hardcoreBEE24
gomez1012
dmar5143
Canvas
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket Empty
PostSubject: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Rafael just dropped this news on his chat. What more evidence does anyone need that the ABC's are a complete joke?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:27 pm

What a joke.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:36 pm

lol lol duddy and chavez two true unranked fighters that beat no one...when you think the wbc hit rock bottom they continue to find a lower level of incompetence..
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:37 pm

WTF

how pathetic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Has there been a worse title fight ever than Duddy v. Chavez if it happens? We could be witnessing history in the making.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Do you think that Chavez Sr. had anything to do with this?

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/065T1BKaQc4Uh/610x.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:11 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

Thanks hardcore, I just threw up all over my pink Diesel shirt.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

Well think of you wearing a pink Diesel shirt made me puke all over my keyboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:16 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

Well think of you wearing a pink Diesel shirt made me puke all over my keyboard.

Dude men have been wearing Pink t-shirts since last decade, metro sexuality is in fashion !
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

Dude men have been wearing Pink t-shirts since last decade, metro sexuality is in fashion !

What about blue suits?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:34 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

What about blue suits?

They grew out of fashion once Saved By The Bell finished.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

What about blue suits?

They grew out of fashion once Saved By The Bell finished.

That means they're retro instyle again. YESSSS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Do you own a lemon suit ?
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

LOL no but that will be on my wish list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:54 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

LOL no but that will be on my wish list.

After seeing Timothy Bradley wear a purple shirt in Ring magazine, I think I shall invest in a purple suit.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 pm

First and foremost, Sergio Martinez has been sitting on his championship belt since April. He has not signed to defend it and is holding it hostage while he decides whether to fight at 154 or defend this glorious belt at 160. Thus, we have decided to strip this undeserving champion of the belt and give the opportunity for worthy challengers to fight for it this summer.

Chavez vs. Duddy is a worthy fight for the middleweight championship of the world. John Duddy has proven himself to be the best middleweight in all of Ireland and beaten top contenders in the US. Chavez Jr. is the son of a legend who has lived up to that responsibility in the ring. Fighting before large crowds in his native Mexico, he has beaten all comers. He can no longer be denied a world title shot that has long eluded him. It will be a spectacle for all boxing fans to see and a glorious middleweight champion of the world will be crowned.
Back to top Go down
powerpuncher
Green Belt
Green Belt
powerpuncher

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:23 am

captainanddew wrote:
First and foremost, Sergio Martinez has been sitting on his championship belt since April. He has not signed to defend it and is holding it hostage while he decides whether to fight at 154 or defend this glorious belt at 160. Thus, we have decided to strip this undeserving champion of the belt and give the opportunity for worthy challengers to fight for it this summer.

Chavez vs. Duddy is a worthy fight for the middleweight championship of the world. John Duddy has proven himself to be the best middleweight in all of Ireland and beaten top contenders in the US. Chavez Jr. is the son of a legend who has lived up to that responsibility in the ring. Fighting before large crowds in his native Mexico, he has beaten all comers. He can no longer be denied a world title shot that has long eluded him. It will be a spectacle for all boxing fans to see and a glorious middleweight champion of the world will be crowned.
im not sure if this is a joke...if it is then its pretty funny. if its not then its ridiculous.

anyways, chavez has beaten absolutely NOBODY. he in no way deserves a title shot. same with duddy. there are probably about 30 other fighters in that weight class that you could put in the ring together that deserve it more than they do. also, im sure that tons of welters would gladly come up to get an easy payday and the vacant title by beating either one of these fighters.

p.s. chavez jr is terrible and will never amount to anything. he is a joke and always will be.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:16 am

It was a joke. I tried to write from the perspective of the WBC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:12 pm

captainanddew wrote:

Jose Sulaiman has infected our forum NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Jose Sulaiman is a fat, disgusting, toad of a man. The WBC somehow manages to get worse everyday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:42 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
Jose Sulaiman is a fat, disgusting, toad of a man. The WBC somehow manages to get worse everyday.

It's a miracle someones not poisoned his drink.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:47 pm

I'm just hoping that Ray Austin's suit puts them away forever. Problem is, that Ray is dead broke and will probably take whatever they throw at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:52 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
I'm just hoping that Ray Austin's suit puts them away forever. Problem is, that Ray is dead broke and will probably take whatever they throw at him.

That's my feeling to.

We should all pray that Ray makes the WBC crumble.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:56 pm

wahts Ray Austins lawsuit about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
wahts Ray Austins lawsuit about?

I think it's to do with the fact at one stage Ray Austin was the #1 heavyweight WBC contender, but because he went bankrupt the WBC dropped him from his position. So now he's taking them to court, and hopefully the cleaners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket   WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket Empty

Back to top Go down

WBC wants Martinez to vacate so they can award Duddy/Chavez 160 trinket
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next