Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" Empty
PostSubject: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:12 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/6/8/1507666/king-mo-frank-mir-needs-to-get-off
Quote :
"He better get off that crack pipe. The main thing is Frank Mir at 205 would be strong, his skill-set would be enough. Overall strength and power would be down. I would just focus on the cardio. He should lose a little bit of weight as a heavyweight and be more mobile and agile heavyweight."
King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" Mir-crack
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:26 pm

ahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:27 pm

I like the pic, thought it made this worth posting.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:32 pm

its funny how 1 fight can make you a believer but man Im a believer in King Mo
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
its funny how 1 fight can make you a believer but man Im a believer in King Mo

I think it is funny how people can see that fight so differently. I came away unimpressed by either fighter.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:53 pm

King Mo should not say a fucking word about anyone else working on Cardio.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:36 pm

i was one of the ones that was high on Mousasi though and didnt know much about Mo, gotta respect his wrestling
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
i was one of the ones that was high on Mousasi though and didnt know much about Mo, gotta respect his wrestling

I wasn't real high on either and watching the fight only solidified my thoughts. I personally think both guys are boarder line top 10 LHW. Time will tell with both, I could be completely wrong. I'm just not hopping on board the train nearly as fast as most.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:45 pm

i have them both in my top 10
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:48 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
i have them both in my top 10

most do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Amy Winehouse is hot, Frank Mir is god !
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Mo to be beating guys like that 6 fights in is amazing. I remember watching his debut in Sengoku in a fight that seems like it only just happened yesterday. Mo is absolutely legit. I think he is better than Bader or Bones. He has been destroying solid top 25 guys since he started. Shooto's LHW champion, Whitehead, Wuiff, and then a top win in Mousasi.

He punched himself out but got a second wind. He is going to be a huge UFC star once they get him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:24 pm

I'm not saying he isn't legit or doesn't show a ton of potential. I'm just saying right now I see him more in the 12-9 range rather then the 9-6 range that others seem to think. But the LHW division is still so talented, that really isn't an insult.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:37 pm

He has the wrestling to run through the UFC's division.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Yeah Wolf. Rua, Machida, Evans, Page? They wouldn't tand a chance against King Mo.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:02 pm

With a little more seasoning, Mo simply becomes a better version of Rashad and Rampage. I wouldn't feel comfortable picking either of them against Mo. His striking against a k1 level dude was pretty fucking impressive.

Mo has the wrestling skills needed to be champion. There are only a few guys the UFC has who would be significant favorites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"   King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe" Empty

Back to top Go down

King Mo "Mir better get off that crack pipe"
Page 1 of 1